No More Fc Exp Lvling :(

Options

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I hope this is permanent.

Why have you or other FC haters be against ppl that use Fc to want this FC problem be permanent? Why is that if you dont like lvl up through FC want to force all to hate FC?If not my problem cause you dont like a thing but pls dont force me to not like that thing.I dont like mushrooms for exemple. I hate the taste of them but i dont ask that fields where mushrooms are cultivated to be burned and the cultivation of mushrooms stops in the whole world so no one will ever eat mushrooms.
    Dont like FC dont use it to lvl up. Go lvl up doing quests, Bh, PV or any other way yu want. I want to lvl up my chars after lvl80 using fc. Gathering squads and doing multiple fc runs.I dont want to depends just on bh. I dont want do paperclip( i know some ppl do that but for me is boring as hell) I dont want to do crazy stones or whater is called. I want to get 80-100 using FC, BH, BQ and Morai Dailies (when they start at lvl95).
    giphy.gif

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why have you or other FC haters be against ppl that use Fc to want this FC problem be permanent?

The fact that it creates a ton of noobs that keep dropping the general skill level to even lower than it already is. It's no fun playing with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why have you or other FC haters be against ppl that use Fc to want this FC problem be permanent? Why is that if you dont like lvl up through FC want to force all to hate FC?If not my problem cause you dont like a thing but pls dont force me to not like that thing.I dont like mushrooms for exemple. I hate the taste of them but i dont ask that fields where mushrooms are cultivated to be burned and the cultivation of mushrooms stops in the whole world so no one will ever eat mushrooms.
    Dont like FC dont use it to lvl up. Go lvl up doing quests, Bh, PV or any other way yu want. I want to lvl up my chars after lvl80 using fc. Gathering squads and doing multiple fc runs.I dont want to depends just on bh. I dont want do paperclip( i know some ppl do that but for me is boring as hell) I dont want to do crazy stones or whater is called. I want to get 80-100 using FC, BH, BQ and Morai Dailies (when they start at lvl95).

I agree with this one. I'm currently on RB 2 lvl 87. So far I have done 2 fccs in total and the rest I got just from soloing Nix, bh, mq, cs, and 2 primal dailies. At RB 2, there is barely any quest left to do that is worth doing, all of the quest give less than 50k exp when you need millions per level. You might say "you can still zen/bot" I hate bots, so Im not going to become one of them. And at this point where Im not high level enough to do morai or OHT. It really doesn't give me much options left. I don't want to take a million years getting back to 100 because I love doing FSP and actually wants to continue collecting primal blood for my skills.

As a matter of fact, FCC is one of my favorite caves. Not just for leveling, I simply love doing the cave itself. I have so many 80+ characters yet Im not even close to getting sick of running FCC over 100+ times. And some of you might say "so you can still run FCC without hyper", seriously though, what is the chance of that? I love Nirvana, I don't see anyone will go back there now that there is no need of it. I would be extremely sad if FCC becomes Niv Jr.

And I dont see how cutting off hyper in FCC will prevent noobs from coming. Since technically, it is extremely easy to get to 100 the first time with all those quests and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    PWI will add hypers in FC again soon.
    PWI knows their main source of income comes from end game where people cash over $1000+ to $20,000+.

Under level 99 people cash less than 100$
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • bloodedone87
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The fact that it creates a ton of noobs that keep dropping the general skill level to even lower than it already is. It's no fun playing with them.

Im not talking about those that lvl up using FC from lvl1.I hate those 2 Not talking about those that hit 100 just through FC and they dont have a good gear when they do that. For exemple those seekers and BM i seen in bh Lunar( when it was available) With TT90 gear and 6k base hp.Or those nobs sins with 4k base hp.Im talking about ppl like me that after lvl80 we hate questline and we dont wanna depend on dailes to get to lvl 100.
    I have a lvl 93 psy now. I dont want my psy to hit lvl100 untill her T3 gear is done.( working on it with my sin).But after her T3 is done i dont want to wait ages to lvl her up.
    Thats why I want Fc back. Not for those that buy Fc at lvl1 but for those like me that starts FC runs after lvl80. squad runs. I wont lie and say I didnt use my sin to solo FC for my psy. I used my sin but I also did Fc sqaud runs with other ppl.
    giphy.gif

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why have you or other FC haters be against ppl that use Fc to want this FC problem be permanent?

Because it killed the low game. Which is fine and good if you are just levelling an alt. But the fact is, it's also ruined the ability for new players to find actual squads (not so called help where they watch some high level play the game for them, which is dull as heck and ruins the instance for people excited to try it out.) to do things with. Doing the low game builds community and allows new players to meet old players. Old players have gaining alt as incentive to do those things, and new players get someone to talk to and play with.

Instead, FC rewards people for refusing to interact with new players and that is a large part of why low game is dead. It's not the only reason, but it is a big contributing factor.

The last FC was disabled proved this, with in-game activity increased for the lower levels.

Personally I'd be fine if instead of restricting hypers they made it an instance only abled to be entered by 75+ people but that would require effort on their part. BY then you should have a decent understanding of your class and new players will have had some interaction with others to do lowbie BHs and get an idea of squad play and have a bit of fun. WHich can help them decide to stick with this game or not. The problem really isn't with people who don't want to do the admittedly poorly scaled questing scale with 80+ content.

In addition, I have no ability to opt of squadding with people who suck because they levelled from 1 in FC. I have no way of knowing that until they actually ruin my run. That's aggravating.. So even if "I didn't run it since I didn't like it," it doesn't matter because FC still hurts my gaming experience. Both with dealing with noobs and ability to have fun with low level content.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's your problem when you're the *** in my squad that doesn't have a freaking clue about how to play the game.
    In addition, I have no ability to opt of squadding with people who suck because they levelled from 1 in FC. I have no way of knowing that until they actually ruin my run. That's aggravating.. So even if "I didn't run it since I didn't like it," it doesn't matter because FC still hurts my gaming experience. Both with dealing with noobs and ability to have fun with low level content.
    To explain this a bit further. Ran into an R9 sin the other day who was trying to solo FCC. They kept asking about the bosses, how to open the doors, and it wasn't until we sent another sin in to assist them that they realized they could stealth through all the mobs.

Yes that's an extreme case, but it actually happened. I mean seriously.

Why come here if you're not going to play the actual game?

We* all do. It feels more likely that it won't be, though, since last time there were players making threads and 'petitions' to have it be permanant, and it got fixed anyway.

Do you know how long it takes people who don't use FC to level back up to 100 again after rebirthing, assuming they do the supplied quests and dailies and etc?

*We: collectively, all the persons who, reasonably, want to see more happen in-game than just FC spam.
    Also, to emphasise on the "We" bit.....

WE were the majority.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1630911
    WE, unfortunately, got completely forgotten about by the management.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's your problem when you're the *** in my squad that doesn't have a freaking clue about how to play the game.

To explain this a bit further. Ran into an R9 sin the other day who was trying to solo FCC. They kept asking about the bosses, how to open the doors, and it wasn't until we sent another sin in to assist them that they realized they could stealth through all the mobs.

Yes that's an extreme case, but it actually happened. I mean seriously.

Why come here if you're not going to play the actual game?

That reminds me of when I had to teach a barb how to roar, a sin how to ribstrike and bloodpaint, and a blademasters and seekers how to AOE mobs before I could heal him.

Now... In response to your example though. My feelings on it....

CLICK ME. Hahahahahahahahahaaa!!
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I would not be so mad if they will decide to let this "bug" permanent. As Venus said it killed low lvl game, but it also kill any new enter in the game. Newbies get in the game, find some friends, lvl up fast in FC, then they reach lvl 100 and they really have no idea on how to play their class. I found too much people who don't know anything about the mechanics of aggro, the points of strenght and weakness of their class, or just don't know what team play means. They just don't know how PW works. So they left after reached lvl 100 because they think it's a crappy game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server
  • SpellStormer - Harshlands
    SpellStormer - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    My only non fc baby is my main.

I struggled to raise him up to 80 something by questing and bh's, had a hard time to be taken into fc squads due to the fact that a psy is an excellent char at low levels..everyone wants one b:laugh.

I somehow managed to get him to 100 by spending most of my farmed coin to buy teles and make squads. I met idiot people, met good people, met amazing people.

When I got to 100 boom..u need r8..boom r9 came in when i wanted to pvp, congrats u suck. But by that time I got to see what most classes are played like, from doing endless quests with people that like me, were struggling (ok..enjoying the game :) ).

So I decided to make a sin that will farm shzz for the psy. You know what? I would have hated to be forced to level him the same painfully excruciating way, because I needed to farm shzz for the psy in a decent amount of time. So FC was a god bless, I invested all the coin I had in power leveling and gearing him up.

Then, with the knowledge I had at that point, and gearz of course, my only option was selling FC to gear the psy. Sold that instance like a madman and boom I started making a lot of money (sin was not that good for TT and of course just like now, just like most braggers around here, experienced players do not really spend their time helping to gear someone up. I had to help myself).

Now we're getting to my point. Without hypers in FC, the difference between me and old players would have almost never been reduced. And although all my current alts are FC babies (PV, Cube, Morai and so on) I know how to play them in PVE. Its biased to assume that a powerleveled fc baby does not know the game.

Now I had just gotten my new non rb seek to lvl 95 and finished his Morai quests. I know hypers will work shortly so personally I will limit him to doing gbq Morai and BH till hypers are back on, at which moment I will go back to spamming FC for him.

Yes there are other ways of making exp, but FC being spammable and needing 20 something minutes to clear makes it a god bless for people who want to start playing the high level content on a new char.

As to people no knowing their class ... as I said all the fun is really at 100. A person who has no idea what to do in an FC with his class will be able to learn that in 1-2 weeks tops after he gets to 100. And for FC sellers like I used to be, those incompetent players were a god bless. They would end up paying more for extra services like killing exp room for them :) And if a person is not able to learn his class in 2 weeks after he is 100, what makes u think he will be able to do that in 1 year of questing?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    >Muh powerleveling

BH, Hypers, PV, Cube, WQ, BQ and its training facility), PQ, CS, Oracles/Scrolls/Authentic Works, Morai stuff, and Auto Cultivation in between it all on top of questing. Levelling's a breeze compared to what it used to be. Frost isn't needed. Experienced players have an edge at knowing how to be efficient in many of those things as well. Newer players can be taught and guided on how to do these things. It brings life to the otherwise "dead" (save for bots) world. Most players don't stick around because there's little to do around the lower levels (PWI's problem), but also because there's no one else around them to quest/play with there too (playerbase's problem). Fixing both would be a huge step forward, but would still be ineffective so long as Frost remains as it were.

>Muh Plevel service

Diversify and find other markets to use/services to sell/means to acquire coin. Honestly allowing this was likely the worst pitfall the playerbase and the staff have allowed to occur (and even encourage)....so much so that its practically impossible to undo the effect. Its one thing if players cant learn their class between level x and 100, but at least they couldn't rush through content just because they could afford it.

Closing/Limiting frost = players doing all of the other things to level because they're viable again.

While frost remains as THE options for enhanced XP, the rest of the map may as well not exist save for areas regarding cultivation quests and those used for the bots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    No, what i am saying about GM / Community manager response is about the situation NOW not the situation months ago. All i want to know is if this was intentional or a programming error bringing the CN version of these issues to our game. I dont care about how you think it's ruining the game. with the auto-culti you're still going to get the idiots who dont understand things. but thats for a % that dont care about learning.

Not everyone new to game will fail to learn about their char. even WITH FF or auto-culti. you blame the small % of the morons out there who dont give a dang about what others think or do. EVERYONE blows that bad experience with a "noob" totally out of proportion. and that R9 sin you claim was one of them EVER think that it was a bought or given account? yes i know it's against TOS but we ALL know it's being done. benefit of the doubt before you accuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's just lost city but so far the only world chats I see is for level 100+ bh's(and the occasional 9x) and guild recruitments ever since hypers don't work in frost. To the people who say it promotes lower level activity. Have you actually gone out and see if people are in old quest spots or just basing it off of world chats.
    There are a lot of guilds open for low levels and just because you don't see lower levels wcing for help(who wants to spend 19k per tele anyway) doesn't mean it's not happening at the guild level.
    With bad players..they either learn, weed themselves out or you may encounter them 1% of the time. And who says they are bad? They could be just learning and people usually don't have the patience to teach them. So many people have come back recently and there's a lot to catch up on with the new instances.
    When I was leveling up years ago, I thought it would be the best thing to put stats in vit so I wouldn't be squishy, I also didn't have the best weapons or skills. No one told me I was wrong until I joined a guild.
    Instead of just saying "Ugh Frost babies" maybe you could have a little patience with them. And if they don't listen then thats the type of person they are, and if they do then congrats you helped someone along and rid the server of one less bad player. And if you don't want to help then you are part of the player base problem.
    A week or so ago, I did a full GV with no ep and only me and another person knew how to do GV the old way, with aures/digging. I complained about GV spawn babies but we told them what to do and we passed with no squad wipes. You have to have patience for people and they have to be willing to listen/do what you say. If they didn't listen, it would have been another matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    My only non fc baby is my main.

And if a person is not able to learn his class in 2 weeks after he is 100, what makes u think he will be able to do that in 1 year of questing?

Does that really make any sense? NO! I'll squad with the quester before I will with the power leveler..I have more confidence in the one that took the time to learn his character and skills than I will one that thinks he can learn in 2 weeks! You forget we play with these power levelers everyday!
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I will use the same argument that people used in the PQ 3 thread.

FCC is working as intended, no need to fix it.
  • bloodedone87
    edited August 2014
    Options
    >Muh powerleveling

BH, Hypers, PV, Cube, WQ, BQ and its training facility), PQ, CS, Oracles/Scrolls/Authentic Works, Morai stuff, and Auto Cultivation in between it all on top of questing. Levelling's a breeze compared to what it used to be. Frost isn't needed. Experienced players have an edge at knowing how to be efficient in many of those things as well. Newer players can be taught and guided on how to do these things. It brings life to the otherwise "dead" (save for bots) world. Most players don't stick around because there's little to do around the lower levels (PWI's problem), but also because there's no one else around them to quest/play with there too (playerbase's problem). Fixing both would be a huge step forward, but would still be ineffective so long as Frost remains as it were.

>Muh Plevel service

Diversify and find other markets to use/services to sell/means to acquire coin. Honestly allowing this was likely the worst pitfall the playerbase and the staff have allowed to occur (and even encourage)....so much so that its practically impossible to undo the effect. Its one thing if players cant learn their class between level x and 100, but at least they couldn't rush through content just because they could afford it.

Closing/Limiting frost = players doing all of the other things to level because they're viable again.

While frost remains as THE options for enhanced XP, the rest of the map may as well not exist save for areas regarding cultivation quests and those used for the bots.

Ok let me say it in this way:
    I dont give a ****ing **** about oracles, Cube, PQ WQ PV ,Scrools, Authentic Works. I dont like doing those. I just like BH, FB, FC, Morai dailies and primal dailies after reborn.I dont ****inh want lvl up my char in your way or other ppl way.I want to lvl up my psy from lvl 93 to lvl100 soloing fc for him with my sin. Im not ****ing waiting ages to lvl up him just doing bq, and bh.
    Normaly i would not say this but since there are a lot of players that want FC hyper be banned permanently then i say this: I want that with the new update they remove from game something I dont like. Lets say Cube. I hate cube, i Know it can bring money but I hate doing it, so I want it remove from game.Doesnt feel good when i ask for something that yu like but I dont like doing be erased from game, no. Well thats the way we ppl that like doing FC feels.when yu ask for this to remain forever.
    And yes there are ppl that power lvl from 1 to 100 in FC and dont know how to play their class but there are also ppl that didnt lvl up through Fc and still dont know how to play their class.
    Im not asking Fc hypers back for FC babies. I asked them back for ppl like me that after lvl80 hate quest line and the other ways of lvl up. I ask them for ppl that want get in a sqaud and do FC runs to gain some lvls.
    giphy.gif

• leknum
    leknum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    PWI will add hypers in FC again soon.

Are you sure? have they oficcially said it in somewhere?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    Options
    leknum wrote: »
    Are you sure? have they oficcially said it in somewhere?

As much as we hope it won't happen, the idiots usually win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    nzer0 wrote: »
    You are not 105. and i do not trust you. 102, 2nd rebirth w/o hypers? go, lie to ur mom

I got to both 101 and 102 on PV alone, though I'm not rebirthed.

If that means anything.

PV with hypers and nothing else is about 4million exp at 102. With my current gear, this averages to be 20-30 minutes per run.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    it used to be over 8hrs long b:cool

4 hours..you only have 4 hours To run an instance..I've never known it to be any longer than that!
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    4 hours..you only have 4 hours To run an instance..I've never known it to be any longer than that!

A while back all instances used to be 8hrs before resetting.

For some reason they have reduced them to 4.
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    actually all used to be 24 and if u had doors open and a char sitting afk in it, u didnt have to re-open them. that is why they were dropped in time. TT had the longest running and used to be 8 hrs, now all are at 4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yeah, the unscrupulous would log alts specifically to leave AFK in a safe place in the TT instance to keep the doors all unlocked for faster farming. Invite the group, switch back, run instance, next alt. That's pretty much why they introduced the over-all instance reset, from what I remember.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Ahh must have been before I started playing..I honestly don't care one way or another if they fix the hyper issue(I believe they will) I didn't fc any of my toons even after I rebirthed..I can see doing it if you're here just for pvp otherwise power leveling is stupid and is for lazy gamers that don't want to play their toons!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Actually... WAAAAAAAAAY back then as long as you left an alt in the instance it wouldn't reset.

And people who had the alts and felt like it could stick a character in TT or such after clearing it out, then come back after the bosses respawned (yes, they have respawn timers like any other mob) and get another "free" run. It's because of that that timers were introduced that were significantly shorter than the respawn times on the bosses.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • nzer0
    nzer0 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Ahh must have been before I started playing..I honestly don't care one way or another if they fix the hyper issue(I believe they will) I didn't fc any of my toons even after I rebirthed..I can see doing it if you're here just for pvp otherwise power leveling is stupid and is for lazy gamers that don't want to play their toons!

Same on cashoper ppls who buy R9, orbs for refining and all the others stuff that make your way easier... (sarcasm)
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    nzer0 wrote: »
    Same on cashoper ppls who buy R9, orbs for refining and all the others stuff that make your way easier... (sarcasm)

Hey, someone has to make it so you can play for free. If it were not for cash shoppers you would have no game to play.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nzer0
    nzer0 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hey, someone has to make it so you can play for free. If it were not for cash shoppers you would have no game to play.

That's not the point. i don't care what you do with your money or your parents wallet.
    just saying... if powerlevel is for noobs that's no want play or spend much time in game. Power cash is for noobs that dont want to farm their stuff.
    P.S: I dont care what you do think ;)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    actually all used to be 24 and if u had doors open and a char sitting afk in it, u didnt have to re-open them. that is why they were dropped in time. TT had the longest running and used to be 8 hrs, now all are at 4
    i dont think no one cleared frost back in the days >.> (8x) so it could be no one unlocked that 'unlimited timer' as no one was capable of clearing it yet

8hrs just arriving at the first corner turn, everyone was tired and we decided to take a afk nap in the dungeon (about 5hrs )and it pooped us out before 24 b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Ok let me say it in this way:
    I dont give a ****ing **** about oracles, Cube, PQ WQ PV ,Scrools, Authentic Works. I dont like doing those. I just like BH, FB, FC, Morai dailies and primal dailies after reborn.I dont ****inh want lvl up my char in your way or other ppl way.I want to lvl up my psy from lvl 93 to lvl100 soloing fc for him with my sin. Im not ****ing waiting ages to lvl up him just doing bq, and bh.
    Normaly i would not say this but since there are a lot of players that want FC hyper be banned permanently then i say this: I want that with the new update they remove from game something I dont like. Lets say Cube. I hate cube, i Know it can bring money but I hate doing it, so I want it remove from game.Doesnt feel good when i ask for something that yu like but I dont like doing be erased from game, no. Well thats the way we ppl that like doing FC feels.when yu ask for this to remain forever.
    And yes there are ppl that power lvl from 1 to 100 in FC and dont know how to play their class but there are also ppl that didnt lvl up through Fc and still dont know how to play their class.
    Im not asking Fc hypers back for FC babies. I asked them back for ppl like me that after lvl80 hate quest line and the other ways of lvl up. I ask them for ppl that want get in a sqaud and do FC runs to gain some lvls.

I'll support your campaign for cube when you demonstrate how your dislike of cube is grounded in the fact that it harms the community. Or that the majority of the playerbase would support cube's removal. The ability to do frost has done so much harm to this game that the majority of people the last time was shut down asked the GMs to keep it that way. It had such harmful effects that every other legal version of the game shut it down. It isn't just because I don't like it. It's because I have no way to opt of out of the damage it's caused to my gameplay. You can't say the same for cube. Cube's effect has been mostly positive. Whereas many have cited FC as the reason they quit over the years. And many newbies cited "I have no one my level to play with," as the reason they quit. Both of which are people quitting because of FC. That's lowered the game population. The same can't be said of cube. It's just you comparing apples to oranges.

I stand by my hope that it's permanent. But I've experienced enough issues with this game not to hold my breath. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.