Random event day

WannaBM - Archosaur
WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Seriously WTF.

As if european people arent ****ed enough by event times in PWI. Now they make an even that is randomly at one of 2 days. So you can try 2 times being online at 5AM.

This is too ****.
Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
Post edited by WannaBM - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Other games got events that you can do anytime of the day \o\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Most events would make more sense being all of the day, yeah... not so sure about guild related ones, though?
    I would like to support the different timezones here, but I have a hard time with that since Morai exists... even though there's social issues. :x It's easier to troll games about when they host their events if they went 'derp I'm going to buy the EU verson of ____ and not give them a server or any care!'. PWI made an attempt like four years ago or somthing.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Even if it was in my time zone, I'd still find it pretty annoying that it's a random event like that.
    Everything's turning into randomness. Gamble World International.

Oh well -shrugs-
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★