Rollback This Update And Fix The Glitches!

matsdeviant
matsdeviant Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Support Desk
If This Were A Pay-to-play Game (whis It Is Quickly Becoming...) I Would Be Demanding My Money Back Right About Now. Fix The Dam Glitches And Connection Issues You Have Created Before You Shove This Incomplete, Unfinished, Crappy Update Down Out Throats Please!
Post edited by matsdeviant on

Comments

• dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I uploaded this new update, and it dumped some of the command files when it uploaded. Now I have to uninstall the game and reinstall it. What the heck????
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    If This Were A Pay-to-play Game (whis It Is Quickly Becoming...) I Would Be Demanding My Money Back Right About Now. Fix The Dam Glitches And Connection Issues You Have Created Before You Shove This Incomplete, Unfinished, Crappy Update Down Out Throats Please!
    You obviously haven't been around very long. You also obviously didn't read the ToS very well. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.
    dakwa1 wrote: »
    I uploaded this new update, and it dumped some of the command files when it uploaded. Now I have to uninstall the game and reinstall it. What the heck????
    Read my sticky. You obviously didn't exclude the client folder from your security software like you were instructed to do when you were installing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]