After update

muchamota
muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Quality Corner
Chat freeze, Hypers doesn't work in FC, No more Fashion in Event Boutique.

When you gonna fix it? we should wait until next week? b:shocked
Post edited by muchamota on

Comments

• VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is how it work
    Major update: new content and alot of bugs gliche's
    Next major update new content bug's gliches fixed but now you have new bug's n gliches.
    To make it short...fix will b next update^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    muchamota wrote: »
    Chat freeze, Hypers doesn't work in FC, No more Fashion in Event Boutique.

When you gonna fix it? we should wait until next week? b:shocked

There is plenty of fashion in the event boutique. Click the "Hot" tab and viola...fashion.

And I haven't had chat freeze yet, but I switch from WC to faction chat a lot.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There is plenty of fashion in the event boutique. Click the "Hot" tab and viola...fashion.

And I haven't had chat freeze yet, but I switch from WC to faction chat a lot.

I dont have any fash in event boutique, chat keep freezing everytime that i change map
  • cautiousfighter
    cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    muchamota wrote: »
    I dont have any fash in event boutique, chat keep freezing everytime that i change map
    never had any issue with the event boutique problem, maybe you should try to send a ticket and they might tell you the solution
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    actually there IS fashion in event boutique, just looks like the new fash interface now. if u hit "hot" at the top, u'll see it....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zynes - Dreamweaver
    Zynes - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is anyone noticing that you cant refine necks at the "jewlcraftsman NPC" or is it just me am i not going to the right one? is there a special Jewlcraftsman NPC im missing or is it that after the update it was never put into the game like the patch notes stated?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Is anyone noticing that you cant refine necks at the "jewlcraftsman NPC" or is it just me am i not going to the right one? is there a special Jewlcraftsman NPC im missing or is it that after the update it was never put into the game like the patch notes stated?

Engraving, not refining.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zynes - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Sorry thats what i ment x.x sorry OP, any idea's on this? OP? or are you not able to shead light on this, at this moment?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Ah.

Yeah you're right there's no option for anything related at the Jewelscraftsman NPCs. Either they meant something else, it's bugged, or they got patch notes for a patch they didn't get yet. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zynes - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Thank you very very much for replaying :) i look forward to a fix or confirmation about this ^^
  • Mpfi - Sanctuary
    Mpfi - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I noticed last night that Lycaeum of Cultivation is messed up again. I don't do PK, and I just glitch the eye to start it (get close to the Enraged Guard with nothing selected and it gives me an eye.) and get the minimum reward, but the eye "flickers" so I can't aoe it. I HAD to go into PK mode to start it.
    "If people get any more picky about their squad makeup, there's going to be a fashion requirement in order to join squads."
    Reliea - Sanctuary