Weekly Promo Code! [Over]

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all, here is this week's free promo code! You will get a Demon/Sage Card along with an Absence Note!

Code: EY4Vzl4r

Remember to redeem, click the Arc logo on the top left of Arc and click "Redeem". If this does not work, try restarting Arc.

Have Fun!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Awesome! More Absence Notes!

Thanks sparkie <3
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Finally an absence note! Thanks
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    but that's 1 month too late qq

thanks though.....
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    7 months to late for the Morai rollback which still isnt compensated or corrected in the checkin calender....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey all, here is this week's free promo code! You will get a Demon/Sage Card along with an Absence Note!

Code: EY4Vzl4r

Remember to redeem, click the Arc logo on the top left of Arc and click "Redeem". If this does not work, try restarting Arc.

Have Fun!

*hugs* sparkie b:dirtyb:thanks going to put that absence note back for a later date
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • wizrlock
    wizrlock Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Awesome! More Absence Notes!

Thanks sparkie <3

More Absence Notes??????? How did you get them?

P.S. Ty for the Code. Thanks sparkie
  • muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ty

PS: fix the hypers
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    muchamota wrote: »
    ty

PS: fix the hypers

Awesome thank you Sparkie

PS Don't fix the hypers and if you do make it for FC level 75+ only
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    why'd you quoted me? Are you talking to sparky or to me?

I just want to see your fail faction w/o FC exp lvling LOL.
    Oh, plus, many of u sell FC
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cooools event gold

would be nice if there was a charge reward with this new semi-expansion thingy...b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:thanks
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cooools event gold

would be nice if there was a charge reward with this new semi-expansion thingy...b:cute

Kitty would indeed like Charge reward. Like that helicopter-flyer available for any class when charging at least 100 Gold. *imagines army of helicopters hunting for Sky Pirate Drake*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sweet! An Absence note is great.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Much obliged for the Absence Note. I've managed to have perfect attendance this year so far, but I'm paranoid that I'll forget a day. This gives me a little breathing room.
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Long awaited absence notes! Great! I hope you go on with including them in code system. b:victory
  • AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear
    AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yay card and note! :D Although I can't use it for this year, considering the month I needed it in has already passed lol, I can save it for next year or so. Thankie ^^
    edited August 2014

Kitty would indeed like Charge reward. Like that helicopter-flyer available for any class when charging at least 100 Gold. *imagines army of helicopters hunting for Sky Pirate Drake*
    yeah i could use a flyer 6.3 too >.>
    mah seeker has been holding the centipede one for as long as it existed b:surrender
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thank you so much for the Event Gold much appreciated, but even more so for the Absent Note!! Would also love it if these were made available in game again.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    edited August 2014
    yay charge rewards >>
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    New week, where is the new code?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    New week, where is the new code?

Lost in the mystical forest of forgotten promises planted by perfect world.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.