No More Fc Exp Lvling :(

Options

Comments

• Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    nzer0 wrote: »
    You are not 105. and i do not trust you. 102, 2nd rebirth w/o hypers? go, lie to ur mom

Not hard at all. By being seeker. The class that can survive PVs with far lower gears than any other class, easily soloing even PV95+ in 4 pulls as non-rb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    b:pleased Now if only they'd do that for the 95 (kill count) mob quests from the Burning heart area & beyond in the storyline, to actually give better xp rewards for the wasted time and efforts ~ like they did with the lower level quests ~ instead of the pitaly minimal rewards that we still get for those overly bloated quests...b:chuckle

I'd actually quest again if they did that. I used to enjoy questing as I leveled, and seeing new areas, and the mobs/bosses that were around them. I think that I stopped in my late 70's/early 80's.

My favorite questing spot when I was leveling...because I like the location and the ambiance of it.... Dreaming Cloud Village. I felt so accomplished when I finally made it to Dreamchaser Port too. Hahaha. Good times.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'd actually quest again if they did that. I used to enjoy questing as I leveled, and seeing new areas, and the mobs/bosses that were around them. I think that I stopped in my late 70's/early 80's.

My favorite questing spot when I was leveling...because I like the location and the ambiance of it.... Dreaming Cloud Village. I felt so accomplished when I finally made it to Dreamchaser Port too. Hahaha. Good times.

That was a nice spot. Especially the AoE grinding on petalis.

Though it did have one quest that made me want to dropkick a dev through a few hundred miles of concrete.... you know the one.... b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • cinderelly83
    cinderelly83 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    i Think No One Will Miss The Hyperbabies B:laugh
    Fc Killed Only The Gameplay

This!
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You mean those hundreds of quests that got revamped to have massively reduced kill counts, many objectives changed to be easier/removed entirely, drop rate increases for the ones that involved quest item drops, and had the EXP, Spirit, and coin rewards increased? Those pointless quests?

Well yeah the quests are nicer however 1 problem (that most games ban for) BOTS...get a lvl 95 char and go to morai and do the questline to see how fun questing is...hell do the dailies and you will see a lot of archer's like that dimwit Bascule just botting away on the hill leaving 3 possible mobs that take forever to respawn for you to kill..if of course some one else didn't put a bot there...but knowing no fc anymore here should be...a massive amount of bot's like...everywhere. So powerlevel with fc and be noob...or don't even bother doing a squad run in fc just click f12 and go afk..surely you will become a pro. Now im not the one that buy fc (nvr bought a single fc) or do it when i have no clue on how to play class but going from lvl 90-100 is..well alot of bother and quests don't really help at that level IF you have any left because at 90's..not so many quests to do really, so before disabling fc hypering add alot more quests as well as after rbirth quests because the quest line that is given is kinda short~ yes pv help but not when u go to 90-100 even if u solo few run's without sharing xp with any1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • nzer0
    nzer0 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Well yeah the quests are nicer however 1 problem (that most games ban for) BOTS...get a lvl 95 char and go to morai and do the questline to see how fun questing is...hell do the dailies and you will see a lot of archer's like that dimwit Bascule just botting away on the hill leaving 3 possible mobs that take forever to respawn for you to kill..if of course some one else didn't put a bot there...but knowing no fc anymore here should be...a massive amount of bot's like...everywhere. So powerlevel with fc and be noob...or don't even bother doing a squad run in fc just click f12 and go afk..surely you will become a pro. Now im not the one that buy fc (nvr bought a single fc) or do it when i have no clue on how to play class but going from lvl 90-100 is..well alot of bother and quests don't really help at that level IF you have any left because at 90's..not so many quests to do really, so before disabling fc hypering add alot more quests as well as after rbirth quests because the quest line that is given is kinda short~ yes pv help but not when u go to 90-100 even if u solo few run's without sharing xp with any1

I agree
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    May i state not every player out there that uses FF is a hyper baby or somone who doesnt know their class. I was working on a seeker and i enjoyed working on her. I learned the skills and what stance to pair with what skill and so on. she's lvl 81 1RA atm and in ns3 gear and i know how to PVE play my class. you make it seem like everyone is an idiot. and that is NOT the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    May i state not every player out there that uses FF is a hyper baby or somone who doesnt know their class. I was working on a seeker and i enjoyed working on her. I learned the skills and what stance to pair with what skill and so on. she's lvl 81 1RA atm and in ns3 gear and i know how to PVE play my class. you make it seem like everyone is an idiot. and that is NOT the case.

I agree with this. I don't FC often but when I do, I'd like to hyper it. FC babies QQ is so 2009. Evolve already.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

I have to agree, a few days ago I was helping some random lv97 sin to do his morai chain quest and some order daily. the quests were not difficult at all but the big problem was an army of archers and psys, most of them rrr9 +10/12 one shooting all the mobs, if it was hard for me to out damage this bots with a +10 warsoul weapon, imagine a 97 non reborn toon with tt weapon O_O...

Most of those players cant do Morai chain and daily quests because of these bots.

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I think no one will miss the hyperbabies b:laugh
    FC killed only the gameplay

all here are hyper babies,all here have been in FC,all here has used hyperstones.What now is it back to oracle babies?Oh lord the return of the oracle babies and long lines ohh noooOOOOO.And hope to be quick PV's I guess.

And for the people that say "oh im glad I hope it perm because people can learn their class"

lol I have learned many toons in FF...the game isn't rocket science.

But frankly I don't care since I rarely go into it these days and all my toons are 100-101 RA,and the fact it is quite boring solo and even with a party because its rinse and repeat BS.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Before hypers it was oracles and before that zhenning. yea power lvling has always been around. so if its not fcc its pv. big deal. Its like people have no memory.

I have a memory and none of those is as bad as fc for killing the game..I hope it stays as it is now!
    edited August 2014
    Options
    nzer0 wrote: »

lol I have learned many toons in FF...the game isn't rocket science.

I agree +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • piggypowerl33t
    piggypowerl33t Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This is one of the biggest nerfs on clerics... they are basicly useless now, noone wants to help you and you cant do anything alone
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Damn I wanted to hit 106/106/106 and now they nerf FC what to do
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Well I've just got to 102 for the first time and was considering RB but I don't like the idea of not doing the stuff I'm currently doing if I start over. My friends however told me not to worry - you'll soon be back to 100 doing FCs, so if PWI don't fix it what now for me and loads of others that have just RB'd or are about to? Surely people aren't expected to plough thru' the same old quests again? I know there are new qsts in primal but all my RB friends have used FC to get back to where they were.

Btw I'm not an FC baby - I've only done a few, most of my lvlling is thru' qsts which I've enjoyed doing but I don't think I could face doing it all over again, especially as I have less time to actually play the game now.
  • isotoo
    isotoo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    To be honest, without hyper FC. PWI will still go on. I hardly do hyper FC. Is not that bad. Just need to get used to it if they really stop hyper FC. still a lv 103 102 102 mystic here.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This is one of the biggest nerfs on clerics... they are basicly useless now, noone wants to help you and you cant do anything alone

It's called pdef. Get some.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You mean those hundreds of quests that got revamped to have massively reduced kill counts, many objectives changed to be easier/removed entirely, drop rate increases for the ones that involved quest item drops, and had the EXP, Spirit, and coin rewards increased? Those pointless quests?

What yu talk about? After lvl80 the quests requires killing 75-90 mobs abd only gives 50k exp when done.The kill counts that have been reduced were only for quests under lvl80.
    After lvl80 the quest line sucks.
    i dont care if anyone here have lived in pw when fc wasnt available, when bh wasnt available and they need to lvl up just questing. I want fc hyper back. I dont want to lvl my other char just doing bh and quest. I dont like cube, i dont like paperclip. i dont do oht.For those that dont want lvl up using fc no one forces yu.
    My psy is lvl93. i dont wanna do the boring quests line and just bh and bq to hit 100 and after i rebirth her i dont wanna depend on bh to hit lvl100 one more time. even if after reborn exp is 4x normal.
    giphy.gif

• muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    What yu talk about? After lvl80 the quests requires killing 75-90 mobs abd only gives 50k exp when done.The kill counts that have been reduced were only for quests under lvl80.
    After lvl80 the quest line sucks.
    i dont care if anyone here have lived in pw when fc wasnt available, when bh wasnt available and they need to lvl up just questing. I want fc hyper back. I dont want to lvl my other char just doing bh and quest. I dont like cube, i dont like paperclip. i dont do oht.For those that dont want lvl up using fc no one forces yu.
    My psy is lvl93. i dont wanna do the boring quests line and just bh and bq to hit 100 and after i rebirth her i dont wanna depend on bh to hit lvl100 one more time. even if after reborn exp is 4x normal.

I agree bro!

Fix hypers as soon as possible! I want not wait until next maint to lvl my character.

P.S: To who love quests after 80: Go and enjoy, i want not to see you into FC when hypers back.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Here's an idea, the people who don't like FC, don't do Frost. For the people who want it back, it'll come back. It wasn't mentioned before the patch so I doubt it's permanent. Everyone back then had a quick leveling area. There were grind spots(butterflies, nightscream, fish, etc), zhen parties, GV parties(when you could find them), whatever.
    And for people saying it promoted lower level stuff, there are guilds that are just beginning or have low level bhs going on that has that stuff going on.

I wish they could bring back dragoon glitch(and the exp) so I can see the outcry on the forums. People complain with just hypers..when with dragoon glitch you could level up 10x faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • jonjonz
    jonjonz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Personally I can't stand FC. it's way too long and all of the encounters are brain dead easy once you know the routine. It also tends to attract the most immature and impatient players.

I did a few when my toon hit 80 but quickly grew to dislike it. Ever since just doing faction dailies, and morai dailies, plus a lucisilver or gold fruit pack or two, my toon is averaging about 3-4% a level from roughly 2 hours online a night. 100 is just a few percentage points away now.

Now that PWI seems to have given up on attracting new players (no advertising and killing the new starting area) while mostly just expanding level 100+ end-game content, I think PWI should just sell level 100 toons, and cash in while the getting is good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BabaORiley
    PW New Kid
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    jonjonz wrote: »
    Personally I can't stand FC. it's way too long and all of the encounters are brain dead easy once you know the routine. It also tends to attract the most immature and impatient players.

I did a few when my toon hit 80 but quickly grew to dislike it. Ever since just doing faction dailies, and morai dailies, plus a lucisilver or gold fruit pack or two, my toon is averaging about 3-4% a level from roughly 2 hours online a night. 100 is just a few percentage points away now.

Now that PWI seems to have given up on attracting new players (no advertising and killing the new starting area) while mostly just expanding level 100+ end-game content, I think PWI should just sell level 100 toons, and cash in while the getting is good.
    it used to be over 8hrs long b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    it used to be over 8hrs long b:cool

That was in large part due to vit axe BMs and barbs, who couldn't hit anything to a large degree. Still remember practicing even Delta with 2 BMs, and them completely being horrible at stunning and HFing the mobs. All as they talked bad about anyone mentioning fists being a good weapon.

Would have been interesting to see how long it would take if they had been using -int gear back then, but won't know. I do know the first boss wasn't too tough at 82, never fought the others before swapping to BM full time.

Separate comment, releveling so far is pretty dang easy. Gained 100% at level 92 just doing one BH run, cube run, the two primal dailies, CS, and WQ. If it can be spared, even meditation can add 10-20% a day in addition. So that's bare minimum work without counting even PV or FCC, and still leveling at a good pace.

Releveling was fun, especially lower levels, since I got to do solo AoE again for the first time since 2008/2009. Nostalgic as hell flying by petali almost 6 years later and nuking them.

And honestly, if people knew the old tricks, they'd realize how awful Zhenning was. That was more a pity toss for the melee, since ranged did better with moth and fishing parties. And that was with xp scrolls only, so should be even easier at X4 with a hyper option. So comparing Zhenning to oracling/hypering is as good as shouting that you have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Time to have a few good days again until it gets 'fixed'. :3
    I have to go through FC for a title quest and I'd still rather it not be hyperable.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Time to have a few good days again until it gets 'fixed'. :3
    I have to go through FC for a title quest and I'd still rather it not be hyperable.

I hope this is permanent.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

We* all do. It feels more likely that it won't be, though, since last time there were players making threads and 'petitions' to have it be permanant, and it got fixed anyway.

Do you know how long it takes people who don't use FC to level back up to 100 again after rebirthing, assuming they do the supplied quests and dailies and etc?

*We: collectively, all the persons who, reasonably, want to see more happen in-game than just FC spam.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Options

many of us, (and yes even many more who arent even hyper 'noobs' and i'm not a constant seller of FF either.) hope it isnt perma... and the across the entire map earning time is a bit extreme. not all of us bot all day all night. but i'm not gonna go further down a rant so others can just yell back at me. What i want to see is a GM or other community manager or w/e to actually RESPOND to these issues and at least let us know something... :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nzer0
    nzer0 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    why you call "Hypers noob" who use hypers? Is a fault to use a item that make your way easier?
    So.. why dont call noob who buy R9? Who buy high refining orbs or who have spent a single dolar in this game? That make your way easier too.
    Hope FC get fixed as soon as possible b:bye
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    many of us, (and yes even many more who arent even hyper 'noobs' and i'm not a constant seller of FF either.) hope it isnt perma... and the across the entire map earning time is a bit extreme. not all of us bot all day all night. but i'm not gonna go further down a rant so others can just yell back at me. What i want to see is a GM or other community manager or w/e to actually RESPOND to these issues and at least let us know something... :S

To be fair, there was lots of CM/community interaction regarding the keeping or not of FC hypering last time this was an issue, and lots of us who were against keeping hypers away from FC got swayed to the other side because we saw the advantages.
    I was fairly neutral until there were cited advantages in regular-gameplay that people experienced due to FC being not as common. However, I do worry a bit about how it will work now, that a bot is available to vanilla PWI players, and if there actually will be more (or less) people that are actually present at their computer.

Nzer, I don't think that any of us really call people 'hyper noobs' because we negatively see how they go about their way of leveling ie we're not 'better than them' or some such.... but rather, have seen the negative aspect of only hypering to level, in that there are not as many persons really experienced in there class and gameplay becomes less fun for everyone else due to that.
    It's likely partially biased due to 'the worst speak the loudest' as with anything, but the problem is that, unlike most communities who get wrongly hated due to that, almost everyone has had experience with someone who is poor at playing the game... and thus assumed to have hypered to 100 using FC without doing much research on their class or really asking for guidance-- beyond how to do a limited range of excecutions ie, FC gameplay.

FC itself wouldn't be a problem, if the ability to exploit it didn't impact people as players so much.
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    What I wish that PWI could do, is that pwi could have a new server/reworked old server where hyperstones don't work in fcc. Or perhaps don't work at all. And people can go and play on that server. Maybe even have a one time only transfer of their characters to that server.

That should make everyone happy, yes? b:victory
This discussion has been closed.