[Maintenance Discussion - Updated]-8-19-14 COMPLETE

Comments

• noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Surtr wrote: »
    Maintenance is complete! Good luck in Luneska!

already? :P I was expecting it to last longer then 6 hrs xD kudos for earliness lol
  • picolo08
    picolo08 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why can't you people just backread....

4am. A little under an hour away.

Did you know, that the lack of sleep causes people to be grouchy... People will be MEGA grouchy once the servers do come up...OMG... i am firmly convinced that next time they do an update they should drag it into early morning, so all of these game addicts get some sleep before they plug their brain cells to a computer box and start sucking the electric life out of it.

Hated game addicts but then became one myself. Then learned that it`s bad, and now i live a happy life, where the game does NOT play me, but i PLAY THE GAME :)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    that nasty font is back again =[

GM derp checklist
    >TW on mondays
    >PK in Secret Passage
    >DUKE SPAM
    >Xmas came early spam
    >Font rebellion
    >Faction icon musical chairs

DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • picolo08
    edited August 2014
    Clearly you are someone that knows my character in game and are attempting in some way to troll me while hiding behind a generic avatar on forums. That's fine. I honestly could care less...your opinion on my choice of classes is noted and disregarded as that...an opinion. The fact is that barbs are terribly boring if you ask me and MANY other people and putting a second LEGIT tanking class with strong aggro skills into the game would prove to be fun and helpful...especially when given REALLY good aggro abilities...maybe to hold aggro more effectively even. The fact is that I am just offering my two cents to the post...which is more than can be said of what you are attempting to do here. I actually have designed my own entire class in my head in the past of what the shield bearing class would be like. As for your little quote anyone can make quotes. It doesn't make you smart or witty. I do respect your opinion but you seem to not be understanding that it is just that an opinion.

Making some SHOCKING class doesn't really matter to me. I was just bored and posted on forums. Would be nice to see the admins taking care of people like you off of forums. While you may be intelligent with your smearing you aren't really helping the post any but rather just trying to create conflict on forums which benefits no one.

And you are obviously jumping to conclusions WAAAY too fast bro.
    No.1 I do not know who you are ingame.
    No.2 I am not trying to troll you.
    No.3 I am mostly inactive on the forums cus i have a general opinion that people mostly state stupid things onhere and nothing really valuable, but do not take me wrong, what pve staff does, is not stupid nor are some comments, but the rest is mostly posted with the IQ of a 100 years dead body.
    No.4 I am not trying to have an argument with you, nor cause a conflict.
    No.5 I do not see, why you want to take it to the NEXT step, BEFORE you even get a reply from me on what you said.
    No.6 We can be friends, i got nothing against YOU!
    No.7 I am NOT hidding behind a generic avatar, nor do i have or feel the need to do so.

and last but not least

I commented on about 10 posts today, suprisingly only YOU reacted this bad...

And i quoted, yes, it was in your post, yes, but was it for you, no. Got the hint ?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Mods, quick! Make a sticky for us to report bugs and stuff.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Please change back the ugly font again just like you did last time it was screwed up b:victory
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • atribute
    atribute Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    is there no manual patch?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    atribute2 wrote: »
    is there no manual patch?
    See :
    Surtr wrote: »
    Here are the manual patch links:

EN:
    783-808
    801-808

DE:
    293-319
    312-319

FR:
    253-276
    269-276
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Please change back the ugly font again just like you did last time it was screwed up b:victory

This font is better.
    It prevents scammers and imposters using similar names (capital i, lowercase L) from tricking/manipulating people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    picolo08 wrote: »
    Physical ring refined for mag. defence is what melee classes have been dreaming about since the dawn of time

Someone's never heard of Seal of Eternal Solitude.
  • picolo08
    edited August 2014
    Someone's never heard of Seal of Eternal Solitude.

Someone has never heared of thing called *sarcasm* + ring of eternal solitude is **** :Db:pleased
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Chat also randomly freezes from time to time and only fix seems to be changing chat windows. Its quite annoying. Would love sticky for bugs.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This font stinks. Please change it back.

This is not 1985 playing in DOS.
    b:bye
  • jeepneiy
    jeepneiy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • atribute
    atribute Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    help: i already download manual patch and run it but game client still downloading from net and not extract the patch i download.
    when run the patch its still ask to choose download from 1 or 2 soo i use 2 and still downloading from server not from manual patch.
  • Raviron - Heavens Tear
    Raviron - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    first of all... looks like we will have to wait for Astral Sky. 3% atm
    Font... I did not notice change in Fonts. nowhere
    Titles, yay, at last available!
    New Map part, looks nice
    Active Points, less BH 2 squads, thank god we will have to spend less time doing BH, good point! but that 30 point cap... disgusting.
    Ring upgrade... good for those who can afford those rings.
    "Factum fieri infectum non potest."
    "The past can not be changed."
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    atribute2 wrote: »
    help: i already download manual patch and run it but game client still downloading from net and not extract the patch i download.
    when run the patch its still ask to choose download from 1 or 2 soo i use 2 and still downloading from server not from manual patch.

Above left side of game client log in there're manual patch option, click it and it will ask your patch file that you download.

P.S GM DON'T change this new font.b:angry
    Not all people hate it.
  • Khalari - Sanctuary
    Khalari - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    overcomem wrote: »
    Above left side of game client log in there're manual patch option, click it and it will ask your patch file that you download.

P.S GM DON'T change this new font.b:angry
    Not all people hate it.

I see, it but I can't click it. Even though I downloaded the manual patch.
    edited August 2014

Again I'm not sure about it... I just noticed a new config setting called:
    "EnableCeilPriceBeforeDiscountToGold = 1"
    It's not clear what that setting would do but since it's set to 1 and not 0 maybe they are thinking of removing the limit in the future.

Any updates on whether this config setting made an impact to the AH gold cap?
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Any updates on whether this config setting made an impact to the AH gold cap?

Just try to sell 1 gold at 4,999,900. You will have your answer.

Actually scratch that, someone is selling gold for 3,999,900 which was the max. Probably not raised yet.
    edited August 2014
    Just try to sell 1 gold at 4,999,900. You will have your answer.

Actually scratch that, someone is selling gold for 3,999,900 which was the max. Probably not raised yet.

Sshhh Aubree I'm at work. And thanks.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It only made an impact to the tooltips I believe. There's one that says 10m when you hover over the price box in the window and one that says 1m when you try to sell for over 4m.
  • mrsns147
    mrsns147 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Maintenance Question: If you could have any type of creature as a new race, what would you pick and why?

Race: Sky Watch, Classes: Sorcerer, and Gladiator. Sorcerer: bends space and time itself to their will. A controller of gravity. A sorcerer can create a controlled supernova blast as well as bring icy comets from the heavens down on their foes. Gladiator: close range fighters that use gravity to bring their enemies within striking distance of their electric charged attacks.gladiators can also reverse gravity and push enemies back while the electrons in the air ignite into a storm of lightening striking the foe multiple times....... Sky Watch because space/alien characters are the best!
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Has anyone seen or found pictures of the new flyers and mount yet? I wanna seeeee *-*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    RWs didnt happen today on morai, lets wait for tomorrow
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Nkama - Lost City
    Nkama - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    a new class would be nice, something like: sky guardians, toons that plays using guns for weapons! this would really change the entire pwi game experience!. alot of people would like to join and play for sure! :)
  • Jesya - Lost City
    edited August 2014
    It would be really nice to allow guild Execs to allow participation in the new event on Wed or Thurs.

Having only Marshalls or above really limits who can do it.

Oh and be happy qq'ers. botting was nerfed.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It would be really nice to allow guild Execs to allow participation in the new event on Wed or Thurs.

Having only Marshalls or above really limits who can do it.

Oh and be happy qq'ers. botting was nerfed.

I haven't noticed any difference in botting. Explain.
  • Jesya - Lost City
    edited August 2014
    seems like after 8h or so of botting you don't get any more drops.
  • sinner6696
    sinner6696 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    wow so now i can't make coins to buy my armors and upgrades wow whats the point in playing anymore then? **** this ****
This discussion has been closed.