No More Fc Exp Lvling :(

Options
raffleman2014
raffleman2014 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
NO MORE FC EXP LVLING :(

time so say goodbye in PWI.

they remove hypers inside FC. ahahah they are not thinking thats this is the reason why many player is staying the game. bye bye noobs :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by raffleman2014 on

Comments

• Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I assume it is a temporary thing, as in CN version of the game Hypers are restricted completely from Frost. We have gotten their instance probably by accident.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    >Not being here when it happened in a previous content update
    >Not knowing that it'll likely be fixed soon
    >Not seeing any potential benefit in a world without hyper frost
    >Not knowing how to get by without hyper frost

You won't be missed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    >Not being here when it happened in a previous content update
    >Not knowing that it'll likely be fixed soon
    >Not seeing any potential benefit in a world without hyper frost
    >Not knowing how to get by without hyper frost

You won't be missed.

This is why PW forums need a Like button.
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1709441

Calling people noobs while behaving like one. Stay classy, OP. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

they remove hypers inside FC. ahahah they are not thinking thats this is the reason why many player is staying the game. bye bye noobs :)

Is the only reason you play is to hyper in fc? how boring b:laugh i dont think people stay because they can hyper in fc either. Whilst chances r its only temp its not really a bad thing. Most players will still remember a time before FC levelling
  • dunkelmann30
    dunkelmann30 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I think no one will miss the hyperbabies b:laugh
    FC killed only the gameplay
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    Options
    So sad. You might have to actually play the game. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • burnabybuildings
    burnabybuildings Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

This has happened before. The last major update, hypers stopped working in FC and warsong didnt drop any weapon molds.

The good news is, it was just a glitch the last time and it's probably the same here. It will be fixed.

The bad news is, it took an entire week to restore them. Dunno why they would wait until the next maintenance. Hopefully they will fix it earlier this time since they just introduced RB3 (that's what this new thing is right?)
    http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca

sage cleric 102-102-101 / sage BM 102-102-102 / sage sin 102-102-103 / demon cleric 102-102-102 / demon veno 102-101-100 / demon archer 102 / sage barb 101-100-100 / sage seeker 101
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I think no one will miss the hyperbabies b:laugh
    FC killed only the gameplay

Before hypers it was oracles and before that zhenning. yea power lvling has always been around. so if its not fcc its pv. big deal. Its like people have no memory.
  • burnabybuildings
    burnabybuildings Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This is why PW forums need a Like button.

OMG i've been wanting a like button in the forums for a long time. I only wanna read the posts that actually matter. Yeah please put it in the suggestion area and I'll respond with a "like"
    http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca

sage cleric 102-102-101 / sage BM 102-102-102 / sage sin 102-102-103 / demon cleric 102-102-102 / demon veno 102-101-100 / demon archer 102 / sage barb 101-100-100 / sage seeker 101
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    They made this mistake before during content updates and eventually fixed it. I don't think it is intentional. PWI is known for not testing their updates before activating them for our version. Hopefully gets fixed sooner rather than later still have a lot of toons waiting in line for rebirth b:surrender
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Before hypers it was oracles and before that zhenning. yea power lvling has always been around. so if its not fcc its pv. big deal. Its like people have no memory.

Exactly, I'm sick of all these people acting all high and mighty like they've never powerlevelled or used FC in their pwi life. FC is the most time effective way to level your toon and most of the in game standard quests are a waste of time and won't give you much anyway. If FC hypering is really gone these people will still powerlevel, especially with rebirthing. They shouldn't talk down to the people complaining because not everyone has the time to level in other ways to keep up.
  • keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yay, I hope they take as long fixing this as they are implementing the DQ points replacement.

If hypers stay disabled in frist I would have to say that for me would be the best change in this expansion.
  • LuIlaby - Raging Tide
    LuIlaby - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    See many ppl lv.105 saying hyper dissable is a great notice. Probably they lvl'd just doing quest b:bye
    Your Cash, Your House, Your Phone, Your Life, Your Cash, Your House, Your Life...
    We Want your Soul...
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    b:laughb:laugh ...so darn funny fc hyper doesn't work let the laughter begin b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I hope its permanent, this will make people actually to learn their class and not living inside ff anymore b:victory
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • tini08
    tini08 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

b:bye

I'm sure you won't be missed hyperbaby.
    Exactly, I'm sick of all these people acting all high and mighty like they've never powerlevelled or used FC in their pwi life. FC is the most time effective way to level your toon and most of the in game standard quests are a waste of time and won't give you much anyway. If FC hypering is really gone these people will still powerlevel, especially with rebirthing. They shouldn't talk down to the people complaining because not everyone has the time to level in other ways to keep up.

I've been playing this game for 4 years and about 2 weeks ago was the first time I stepped foot into FC with my 93 mystic. Never been to 100+ either. Not everyone powerlevels.
  • Soooooooos - Sanctuary
    Soooooooos - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

lol you idiot..!! isn't this thread for you ? b:byeb:bye
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1709321
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Sorry bud, when I hit 100 hypers didn't even exist.
    I disapproved of oracles as well. We referred to people who power leveled using them as "Oracle-wh0res" much like how we call you guys "Frost-Babies"

Also, when i first started playing, there was no BH, no PV, etc. Quests required larger kill counts and were worth less experience. Leveling now is stupid easy.

When the expansion came out, my wife and I got back to 100 again in 3 days. We did 3 frosts per day, so 9 frosts total. The rest came from BH, World Quest, Crazy Stone, Cube of Fate, OHT, Phoenix Valley, Morai, Guild Base Quest, and the new quest line.

Maybe without those 9 frosts it would have taken us 4 days? 5?

Your dependence on frost is saddening. This is a positive change in the correct direction. Last time this happened, world map activity increased, low level BHs increased, and low level socializing increased.

Hyper Frost makes over 2/3 the game's content obsolete. FBs are not even done anymore, only the cultivation req's.

Making the low level content viable, by removing hypers, will make it so that once again you won't need to be end game just to experience content. Other people will actually be DOING THE CONTENT. You'll be able to play with people and have fun in something besides frost until end game.

Do cube, do 7x/8x warsoul tournament, do your FBs and BHs with people your level, Make squads for low level Twilight Temple. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'd be for restricting entered frost for non-rebirth players from 1-75.

Before people QQ about this, let me say why.

I don't feel that its fair that someone who earned their way to 100+ already should have to do the same quests again for the same character again, just to reach their level again. I also don't feel that its fair that the rebirth toon...who loses access to their gear until x level has to repeat what they did all over again to get to a level where they can use their gear in a normal fashion, since they already earned it.

That said, restricting frost to level 75 would allow for non-rebirth players to learn their classes better, and to learn their alts better. For anyone playing alts, it would help to revitalize the lower leveled bh's, as well as help to partially revitalize some of the old questing grounds. They'd even get to see what the perfect questmaster does, as well as see what the goshinki quest chain does. (Many probably have never done the goshinki quest chain...WHICH IS A SHAME.

Overall, I think that this would be the best possible solution, since I'm pretty sure there is a level 75 quest inside of FC. Of course, some FC babies already exist, but this would help to stop the FC babies from appearing more, as well as not frustrating rebirth players with the massive change that they have to undergo.

Thus, people would still be able to sell FC, and FC would still be run.
    A lot of players left because of rebirth, and not restricting rebirth players from FC would keep a lot more to leaving.

I can't think of any approach that would be 100% perfect, but I feel that that's way to go about it.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Sorry bud, when I hit 100 hypers didn't even exist.
    I disapproved of oracles as well. We referred to people who power leveled using them as "Oracle-wh0res" much like how we call you guys "Frost-Babies"

Also, when i first started playing, there was no BH, no PV, etc. Quests required larger kill counts and were worth less experience. Leveling now is stupid easy.

When the expansion came out, my wife and I got back to 100 again in 3 days. We did 3 frosts per day, so 9 frosts total. The rest came from BH, World Quest, Crazy Stone, Cube of Fate, OHT, Phoenix Valley, Morai, Guild Base Quest, and the new quest line.

Maybe without those 9 frosts it would have taken us 4 days? 5?

Your dependence on frost is saddening. This is a positive change in the correct direction. Last time this happened, world map activity increased, low level BHs increased, and low level socializing increased.

Hyper Frost makes over 2/3 the game's content obsolete. FBs are not even done anymore, only the cultivation req's.

Making the low level content viable, by removing hypers, will make it so that once again you won't need to be end game just to experience content. Other people will actually be DOING THE CONTENT. You'll be able to play with people and have fun in something besides frost until end game.

Do cube, do 7x/8x warsoul tournament, do your FBs and BHs with people your level, Make squads for low level Twilight Temple. Seriously.

I'm not an idiot. Of course i do all of those daily quests for 1-100. Even Goshiki quest. The quests i was talking about were the hundreds of pointless quests all around the game which require lots of monster kills for barely anything. I understand what you're saying and yes I get that things were a lot harder back then but I'm talking about now, where rebirth is now a thing and getting to 100 two more times is just energy and time draining. If I have powerlevelled a class from around 70 to 100 then I make damn sure I know what is required of that class within squadplay so I won't make mistakes. I usually practice my class in all of my bh's up to 100. Not everyone is an 'fc baby'. Removing FC hypering completely is not a step in the right direction. I saw another post here suggesting a restriction to level 75+ for non rebirths only. I think that would be a good idea.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Everyone complaining about fc..Either 1 side tells you don 't need fc do quests and whatnot, and the others want fc to sell pwrlvl (and b noobs) so you can't rly remove fc but not allowing to hyper there isn't a bright idea also...
    So why not make fc like this: 1 week allowed to hyper and 1 week not, and carry on like that..
    People will be happy'ish (ofc will still whine and complain like ALWAYS) about beeing able to powerlvl for a week...but will also learn about class the other week (or at least take a break and go outside while botting ^^ )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The quests i was talking about were the hundreds of pointless quests all around the game which require lots of monster kills for barely anything.

You mean those hundreds of quests that got revamped to have massively reduced kill counts, many objectives changed to be easier/removed entirely, drop rate increases for the ones that involved quest item drops, and had the EXP, Spirit, and coin rewards increased? Those pointless quests?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yea, I usually start games with the expectation of wanting to be max level the next day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • nzer0
    nzer0 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    on RT alot of ppl keeps saying that hypers dissabling is a good thing and ppl gonna play more the game and who lvl into FC is a noob... But they all, yes i said ALL of them lvl'd into FC. Mostly of them, 105 ones, Lvl'd with hypers abussing on Goons Glitch.
    So... where's the point?
    I hope hyper stone in FC get fixed as soon as possible.
  • cautiousfighter
    cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    fc babies everywhere, they suck because they're so addicted to power leveling+not learning their class+less coins (low leveled gear) duh b:sad I don't find that glitch really THAT bad
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    nzer0 wrote: »
    on RT alot of ppl keeps saying that hypers dissabling is a good thing and ppl gonna play more the game and who lvl into FC is a noob... But they all, yes i said ALL of them lvl'd into FC. Mostly of them, 105 ones, Lvl'd with hypers abussing on Goons Glitch.
    So... where's the point?
    I hope hyper stone in FC get fixed as soon as possible.

Not all. I didn't hyper FC, 102 and on 2nd rebirth now
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Everyone complaining about fc..Either 1 side tells you don 't need fc do quests and whatnot, and the others want fc to sell pwrlvl (and b noobs) so you can't rly remove fc but not allowing to hyper there isn't a bright idea also...
    So why not make fc like this: 1 week allowed to hyper and 1 week not, and carry on like that..
    People will be happy'ish (ofc will still whine and complain like ALWAYS) about beeing able to powerlvl for a week...but will also learn about class the other week (or at least take a break and go outside while botting ^^ )

I disagree with this because not everyone is able to play always. Some people are only able to play at certain points, so they do tend to hyper to catch up to others. It would limit those players moreso if they were not able to do so because of a bi-weekly hyper activation. Its not a bad idea, but quite a large number of the population would suffer from it. They could quest too, naturally, but there are a lot of uncertain variables to consider with this option.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • nzer0
    nzer0 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Not all. I didn't hyper FC, 102 and on 2nd rebirth now

You are not 105. and i do not trust you. 102, 2nd rebirth w/o hypers? go, lie to ur mom
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You mean those hundreds of quests that got revamped to have massively reduced kill counts, many objectives changed to be easier/removed entirely, drop rate increases for the ones that involved quest item drops, and had the EXP, Spirit, and coin rewards increased? Those pointless quests?

b:pleased Now if only they'd do that for the 95 (kill count) mob quests from the Burning heart area & beyond in the storyline, to actually give better xp rewards for the wasted time and efforts ~ like they did with the lower level quests ~ instead of the pitaly minimal rewards that we still get for those overly bloated quests...b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.