[Maintenance Discussion - Updated]-8-19-14 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This discussion isn't allowed here and the mods actually do care enough to uphold the forum's rules. Stop bringing said discussion into things when you know full well it doesn't belong.

where does it belong then? and why is it not allowed? is the administratorship informed about this issue? if yes - why is it ongoing? can it be that hard to send a little email to the 11 ppl that work for the support and tell them not to give out S cards? (or even crown of madness in 2 cases)

DEMHEALSMAN : ty :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    That is strange, I swore we still were the 19th at the time I write this. *checks windows time a Xth time...
    yep, we are still the 19th, at least for my time zone.

I expect the servers to be back in some hours, unless it takes a whole day for it to be back, in which case you could legitimately start a riot (just kidding).

Besides that, it's clearly stated that the end of maintenance is to be announced, so yeah, better find a way to kill time before the gates are raised again. b:bye

Not sure which server you're on, but there is no maintenance going on untill over 12+ hours. Whichever server you're talking about that is down, it's a problem on it's own and has nothing to do with maintenance.
    Maintenance starts at 10 in the evening on the 19th, lasts 3+ hours as they announced it takes longer than usual (usual 2-3hrs). Tell me again how Maint still ends on the 19th.

Nice attempt for a troll, but totally missed targetb:bye
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    where does it belong then? and why is it not allowed? is the administratorship informed about this issue? if yes - why is it ongoing? can it be that hard to send a little email to the 11 ppl that work for the support and tell them not to give out S cards? (or even crown of madness in 2 cases)

DEMHEALSMAN : ty :)

Because when the thread was made the only thing that resulted in was accusations made without the evidence fully materializing. And lots of naming names, even though for months now people were told not to name and shame and that this isn't the place for TOS violation reports. You can pm the names to sparkiesoft, or a mod if you'd rather we communicated your concern to sparkie. Some information was PM'ed and yes, what was given was passed along. But more is likely needed. In the end just derailing threads that have nothing to do with it, while never pm'ing enough proof isn't the way the get things done. All it does is derail topics. Seriously, if you have some evidence PM Sparkiesoft or a mod. Putting the discussion where it doesn't belong is going to result in the threads being subject to moderation. Going about the threads the wrong way (naming names, factions, etc.) same thing.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Not sure which server you're on, but there is no maintenance going on untill over 12+ hours. Whichever server you're talking about that is down, it's a problem on it's own and has nothing to do with maintenance.
    Maintenance starts at 10 in the evening on the 19th, lasts 3+ hours as they announced it takes longer than usual (usual 2-3hrs). Tell me again how Maint still ends on the 19th.

Nice attempt for a troll, but totally missed targetb:bye

Hmm mmm. It seems my brain's messed up with all of the inconsistent maintenances we had these past months. And then given they gave the patch in advance...

Damnit. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hmm mmm. It seems my brain's messed up with all of the inconsistent maintenances we had these past months. And then given they gave the patch in advance...

Damnit. b:surrender

Are you referring to sweetiebot posting the patch?

• cautiousfighter
    cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    yey XD
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Because when the thread was made the only thing that resulted in was accusations made without the evidence fully materializing. And lots of naming names, even though for months now people were told not to name and shame and that this isn't the place for TOS violation reports. You can pm the names to sparkiesoft, or a mod if you'd rather we communicated your concern to sparkie. Some information was PM'ed and yes, what was given was passed along. But more is likely needed. In the end just derailing threads that have nothing to do with it, while never pm'ing enough proof isn't the way the get things done. All it does is derail topics. Seriously, if you have some evidence PM Sparkiesoft or a Support member. Putting the discussion where it doesn't belong is going to result in the threads being subject to moderation. Going about the threads the wrong way (naming names, factions, etc.) same thing.

Fixed

Sorry but you mods are just players. why would we want a player of the game that volunteers to handle a situation like that, when legit tickets sent in are ignored. Dont quote TOS when you guys pick and choose what to uphold.

also its your opinion it derails it. I like to call it informing the rest of the players whats really going on. Of course you dont want people to see that favorites are played. i wont even gget into Previos CM and GMS handing out gifts to players before they bounce.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Some info on the Territory Resources War stuff from an NPC. Someone should make a content update sticky so I could post the info there. From the rule description I have a feeling this event will be sin dominated...

Participate in the Territory Resources War to purchase Runestones of Protection from me. You may also trade me your Soldiers' Pay for prizes.

(Marshals and higher can activate Faction Plunder between 20:00-20:15. Only Factions who have activated Faction Plunder may plunder other Factions' Transport Carts and Resource Bases.)
    The Event will activate PK mode for all players. Killing players will not turn your name red, and no items, EXP, or Guardian Scrolls will be dropped or lost upon death.

You may only participate in the Territory Resources War with your Faction.
    During the event, Resource Points will appear in your Faction's territory. The more territories your Faction owns, the more resource points will appear. Transport Carts will transport resources from your resource points to your resource base. Plunder as many resources you can from other Factions, while keeping them away from your own Resource Base.
    The Event will activate PK mode for all players. Killing players will not turn your name red, and no items, EXP, or Guardian Scrolls will be dropped or lost upon death

What is the Territory Resources War?
    1. Every Wednesday or Thursday night from 20:00 - 21:00 (Event occurs once per week, randomly on Wednesday or Thursday)
    2. All territories must be claimed before the event begins.
    3. Must be at least LV30 to participate, and only members of Factions with a Base may participate.

Activating and Participating in the Event
    1. Members of territory-owning Factions may activate "Plunder Mode" during the event. In this mode, the Faction name above members' heads will turn white. Players may use items to protect their own Faction's Transport Carts, and can destroy other Factions' Transport Carts and Resource Bases to plunder their resources.
    2. From 20:00-20:15, the Marshals (or higher authority) of Factions who have a Base but do not own territories may speak with the Territory Resources Manager in their Base to activate Plunder Mode.

Resource Plundering Rules
    1. Factions who own territories will receive a certain amount of resources at the beginning of the event, according to how many territories they own.
    2. When Transport Carts reach the Resource Base, all Faction members will receive the resources from the cart. Each resource point can provide 200 Transport Carts.
    3. Players can destroy other Factions' Transport Carts, and all members will receive the resources from that cart.
    4. The more territories a Faction owns, the more resources their Transport Carts can transport. Of course, they will also lose more resources if their Transport Cart is destroyed.
    5. Players can destroy other Factions' Resource Bases to directly claim that territory's resource points and all remaining resources.
    6. Each Faction may only plunder a certain number of Transport Carts and Resource Bases. Once they've plundered the maximum amount, they will be unable to plunder any more resources.
    7. When in a party, the points received will belong to the party leader's Faction.

Collecting Prizes
    Any of the following players may collect a prize:
    1. Players who have destroyed Transport Carts or Resource Bases, as well as their fellow Faction members (different parties are also eligible, but there are max distance limits).
    2. Players who have killed the player who activated Plunder Mode, in a territory that still contains a Resource Base.
    3. Players who used a "Runestone of Protection" on their Transport Cart.

Calculating Prizes
    The prizes will be calculated according to the Faction's resources and number of participants. The higher your title in the Faction, the more prizes you'll receive.

Sending Prizes
    After the event ends, eligible players will receive their "Soldiers' Pay" in their mail. Soldiers' Pay can be exchanged for various items with the Territory Resources Manager in the Faction Base.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Doesn't this mean the update will be released on the 20th technically? o.o

Released, yes. However the maintenance still starts on the 19th (today), at 10PM. I generally only give the date of when the maintenance starts, not ends.

We wanted to put it out there early to give everyone a heads up. Allows everyone to prepare and expect when exactly the servers are going down. As I said in the original post though, I'm not exactly sure how long it's going to last, so I'll have to update when I get that info. b:pleased
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I realize those with questions about expansion download time are few, but it tickles my tummy to see them.

I've been playing over five years and am well aware of missed dates or times, for "planned" maintenance and expansions (etc.), but I'm also a little PC and Network savvy and accept that "plans" do not always equal reality. The anticipation around this particular expansion, has gotten many people worked up, about day and timing; for some reason.

I just don't understand the confusion! When the expansion was first announced, I accepted that it would coincide with the routine scheduled maintenance time; as usual. Yet, people were presuming it would be done Monday night (my time) and I would explain that it was not logical to make that presumption. EXPECT IT to occur as usual, during the normal scheduled maintenance time.

People still can't seem to grasp that the PLANNED (announced) PWI server date/time for maintenance will be different from many of theirs, UNLESS they are in the same time zone of the server. I am in the Midwest, USA and my server is on the West Coast, USA. Therefore, maintenance always begins 3 hrs LATER, AND the day AFTER the advertised date/time. It is NOT ROCKET SCIENCE people!!

I believe maintenance announcements clearly state SERVER TIME, do they not?

10PM, 8/19/2014 West coast time is 1AM 8/20/2014 USA Central Time. Should I voice my complaint that I must wait until the 20th for maintenance to begin? b:laughb:laughb

The stuff that ruffles peoples feathers can be the source of a good laugh for the rest of us!b:chuckleb:thanksb:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Released, yes. However the maintenance still starts on the 19th (today), at 10PM. I generally only give the date of when the maintenance starts, not ends.

We wanted to put it out there early to give everyone a heads up. Allows everyone to prepare and expect when exactly the servers are going down. As I said in the original post though, I'm not exactly sure how long it's going to last, so I'll have to update when I get that info. b:pleased

Thanks for the response.

My main confusion was that, the news post say the content update will be coming on the 19th (Come join us 8/19/2014 when all new content drops!) so I, along with others I believe, assumed maintenance will be on 18th night -> midnight -> 19th is released but what is really happening is 19th night -> midnight -> 20th is released.

I guess just a heads up for the future; perhaps it would be good if you announce the maintence and release day of the update/patch whenever we have content updates/expansions to avoid confusion. Not a huge deal but just saying. b:chuckle

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Clearly they were talking to their players living in Hawaii.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Fixed

Sorry but you mods are just players. why would we want a player of the game that volunteers to handle a situation like that, when legit tickets sent in are ignored. Dont quote TOS when you guys pick and choose what to uphold.

also its your opinion it derails it. I like to call it informing the rest of the players whats really going on. Of course you dont want people to see that favorites are played. i wont even gget into Previos CM and GMS handing out gifts to players before they bounce.

In most cases yes, tickets are better. The issue being described was a complaint about the support staff. Which should be sent to sparkiesoft. It's really better to send that information to sparkie, but some people feel more comfortable asking us to forward it to him instead since they want to take advantage of our direct communication. Some people just feel more comfortable because they aren't afraid of offending us, or know we know the game and trust us to answer questions that might arise faster about game related things. That's perfectly fine.Whatever you feel comfortable doing, its sparkiesoft that's going to handle it in the end. Issues only able to handle by support, we'll just tell you to submit a ticket anyway. We don't handle anything, we just forward it. The benefit of PM'ing us to forward it for you is only that we have direct communication. So if he has a question about something game related we can answer, there is less wait time.

And It's not my opinion that naming and shaming is against the rules and derails threads. That's right there in the TOS. However you want to spin it, it's against the contract you legally agreed to be bound to, to post defamatory information about another player.

That's the last I will post about this topic. Please take any further discussion about TOS violations to the PM system. Thank you.
    Some info on the Territory Resources War stuff from an NPC. Someone should make a content update sticky so I could post the info there. From the rule description I have a feeling this event will be sin dominated...

Participate in the Territory Resources War to purchase Runestones of Protection from me. You may also trade me your Soldiers' Pay for prizes.

(Marshals and higher can activate Faction Plunder between 20:00-20:15. Only Factions who have activated Faction Plunder may plunder other Factions' Transport Carts and Resource Bases.)
    The Event will activate PK mode for all players. Killing players will not turn your name red, and no items, EXP, or Guardian Scrolls will be dropped or lost upon death.

You may only participate in the Territory Resources War with your Faction.
    During the event, Resource Points will appear in your Faction's territory. The more territories your Faction owns, the more resource points will appear. Transport Carts will transport resources from your resource points to your resource base. Plunder as many resources you can from other Factions, while keeping them away from your own Resource Base.
    The Event will activate PK mode for all players. Killing players will not turn your name red, and no items, EXP, or Guardian Scrolls will be dropped or lost upon death

What is the Territory Resources War?
    1. Every Wednesday or Thursday night from 20:00 - 21:00 (Event occurs once per week, randomly on Wednesday or Thursday)
    2. All territories must be claimed before the event begins.
    3. Must be at least LV30 to participate, and only members of Factions with a Base may participate.

Activating and Participating in the Event
    1. Members of territory-owning Factions may activate "Plunder Mode" during the event. In this mode, the Faction name above members' heads will turn white. Players may use items to protect their own Faction's Transport Carts, and can destroy other Factions' Transport Carts and Resource Bases to plunder their resources.
    2. From 20:00-20:15, the Marshals (or higher authority) of Factions who have a Base but do not own territories may speak with the Territory Resources Manager in their Base to activate Plunder Mode.

Resource Plundering Rules
    1. Factions who own territories will receive a certain amount of resources at the beginning of the event, according to how many territories they own.
    2. When Transport Carts reach the Resource Base, all Faction members will receive the resources from the cart. Each resource point can provide 200 Transport Carts.
    3. Players can destroy other Factions' Transport Carts, and all members will receive the resources from that cart.
    4. The more territories a Faction owns, the more resources their Transport Carts can transport. Of course, they will also lose more resources if their Transport Cart is destroyed.
    5. Players can destroy other Factions' Resource Bases to directly claim that territory's resource points and all remaining resources.
    6. Each Faction may only plunder a certain number of Transport Carts and Resource Bases. Once they've plundered the maximum amount, they will be unable to plunder any more resources.
    7. When in a party, the points received will belong to the party leader's Faction.

Collecting Prizes
    Any of the following players may collect a prize:
    1. Players who have destroyed Transport Carts or Resource Bases, as well as their fellow Faction members (different parties are also eligible, but there are max distance limits).
    2. Players who have killed the player who activated Plunder Mode, in a territory that still contains a Resource Base.
    3. Players who used a "Runestone of Protection" on their Transport Cart.

Calculating Prizes
    The prizes will be calculated according to the Faction's resources and number of participants. The higher your title in the Faction, the more prizes you'll receive.

Sending Prizes
    After the event ends, eligible players will receive their "Soldiers' Pay" in their mail. Soldiers' Pay can be exchanged for various items with the Territory Resources Manager in the Faction Base.

Do you know if the base needs to be a certain level to participate?

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Clearly they were talking to their players living in Hawaii.
    yeah ME! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    yeah ME! b:cute

Have you farmed my warsoul claws yet? b:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Every Wednesday or Thursday night from 20:00 - 21:00

Really another 4am ish event for Europe...
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Have you farmed my warsoul claws yet? b:angry
    begone evil minion b:angry i still have to finish venus' pic b:shutup
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options
    begone evil minion b:angry i still have to finish venus' pic b:shutup

You're still working on it? Yay! \o/b:victory

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Really another 4am ish event for Europe...

Morai is the awnser. Come on. I PvP with you all (: so dw about lack of Pvp! Come here!!!!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
    edited August 2014
    Options
    You're still working on it? Yay! \o/b:victory
    my inability to finish stuff in a timely manner is limitless b:shutup
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Thats what she said b:laugh
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

I'm just happy to hear you're still working on it. b:cute

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Do you know if the base needs to be a certain level to participate?
    Nope!
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    Nope!

b:thanksb:victory

Glad to hear that!

• Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    YAY b:thanks
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Again I'm not sure about it... I just noticed a new config setting called:
    "EnableCeilPriceBeforeDiscountToGold = 1"
    It's not clear what that setting would do but since it's set to 1 and not 0 maybe they are thinking of removing the limit in the future.

I know this is really far back in the pages, but... the time confusion makes no sense whatsoever so I'm ignoring its existence OTL
    Why it it being assumed that the setting is removing a limit, when it's the setting for enabling a ceiling price, and at a positive value? Are positive values normally for removing limits in PWI config settings..?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

I know this is really far back in the pages, but... the time confusion makes no sense whatsoever so I'm ignoring its existence OTL
    Why it it being assumed that the setting is removing a limit, when it's the setting for enabling a ceiling price, and at a positive value? Are positive values normally for removing limits in PWI config settings..?

There's already a 4 mil cap.

edited August 2014
    Options
    There's already a 4 mil cap.
    can they tone it down to a 3mil cap on this expansion lol
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    can they tone it down to a 3mil cap on this expansion lol

Or 2m, or... /remembers when that used to feel way too high to everyone
    Yeah a lowering would be really nice, I'm with you there. Even with farming the critters by the Forgotten Sea I still can't get 4m in a day, and I have a r8r weapon and a nix. The people making like 2 billion so far from autoculti are r9 barbs and nonsense-sins and what have you.
    Not that there aren't other ways to get coin, but I expect to devalue the coin like everyone else D:<!

--
    Eh, I don't know. Something about there already being a cap doesn't speak to me at all when the definition of price ceiling does, in fact, not change. That's why it feels weird/the 'this is PWI we're talking about' can only go so far. :x Or at least, we hope so....
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Where to find manual patch download file?
This discussion has been closed.