Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Its imposible. I have played more than 1 month 15 days, 11 hours ,45 minutes ,30 secb:angry
    giphy.gif

• Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    2hr and 14min..since sept08 lol
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Faulty feature: it displays howlong Arc has been running, not howlong your account has been logged into the game. Eventhough yes in theory people hav Arc running in order to play, but that is hardly a reality nor would it be very accurate (can have Arc open on background but not PWI). It counts the online time for the wrong program, and not from the start of PWI either, only from the newest Arc-update.
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2014

It's not retroactive.
  • MrRiddle - Raging Tide
    MrRiddle - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Total Playing Time:
    none

yep its workingb:chuckle
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You can know what day you started the game with ancient tome.
    http://gyazo.com/3e8ce6f9f8b405017abd9591cd77267a
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Total Playing Time:
    2 hrs 32 mins

Yep it works b:laugh
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    SO i checked it out...and saying 2 days for pwi that's fine although i don't stay logged in...but saying i played neverwinter for an hr...smh. i never had that game dl to my comp...let along have a character...
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014

It's not retroactive, and it only counts when you are starting the game with Arc.

@ OP, no, there isn't any way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ....I feel like such a noob for not knowing what the demon in the book thing is in the ancient tomb.
    asndggsd.
    But yes there isn't really a good 'play time' counter as apposed to a staple date... unless you started playing after arc was implemented and have never had arc closed when playing pwi, I guess.
    I've still not installed arc B|
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    well that is useless, only ancient book caan tell u better
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Total Playing Time:
    none

b:shocked wai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Total Playing Time:
    none

b:shocked wai

You owe me a toothbrush firework. That's why.
    edited August 2014
    ill toothbrush your firework b:angryb:pleasedb:cute
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Total Playing Time:
    44 days 4 hrs 25 mins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    ill toothbrush your firework b:angryb:pleasedb:cute

I sense the beginnings of something here.... b:chuckle

As PWI Turns...b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    I sense the beginnings of something here.... b:chuckle

As PWI Turns...b:laugh
    the original MediumTurquoise returns b:cool
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    the original MediumTurquoise returns b:cool

I'm watching you til you get me those fireworks. b:infuriated