ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
Post edited by Demodude - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is probably the cheapest 5 aps sin you can make nowadays, its not like it changed or something since nirvana came out it just got dirt cheap

http://pwcalc.com/c2ee8e32e6f18446

but i recomment this

http://pwcalc.com/251acfd8ebf30f32

only 4aps but a whole lot more damage
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So I have that exact 4 aps set (except I have g15 lunar dags because close to 30 warsong runs and no dags mold yet) but my problem is that I'm still too squishy for a lot of things. I usually can barely even tank a mob in warsong (luckily enough my faction is ok dragging me along in warsong) so is there a cheap way to add survivability?
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Cheapest way it farming B or A cards, adds ALOT of survivability.

The g16 weapon will give you some too because of the higher BP returns but not by too much and you wont be able to do big things like tank a warsong boss for example without bubble.

so yea cards will give you great improvements, nuemas and meridian are kinda limited in the daily basis but yea you should keep them going.

next thing would be getting stuff to +7 and get good shards. I only use HP shards and im very fine with it. Never was a fan of sharding def or anything else just HP.

yea well its not very much you can do with aps set and the word "cheap" because it cancels out stuff like helm +10 or pants +10 because that will give you a huge amount of HP actually and well.. yea.

best thing is still cards because they are free (well 120k each day for trying) and you can count on 1 A card each week. Its random and can **** you but the chance for an A is not too shabby.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yeah and dont forget passives, probably the greatest defensive gain overall and even more when combined with what was mentioned above. At level 2 the p/d passive gives a 16% increase in defense which is a lot. I would have to check but i think one of the morai orders has a att/def lvl buff for warsong. Use the att/def blessing over a jones adds more survivability.

One thing you should remember dont count on bp as a defensive measure, m/p def def levels and hp is more effective than relying on bp returns to keep you alive. Bp does you no good if you cant take the hit in the first place. When you get to the point you can solo tt, even the gba boss in 3-1 can purge you every once in a while. If he does you rely solely on def and a charm till you can bp again. Your genie could be in cool down and no ad available.

You should practice on earth pavilion when you can. Only takes two to open the ws instance and mirages. It is not as hard as it may seem. Use the whole area if you need to and just drag the head along with you. Just dont get out of range of it and hit it every other mob to keep agro
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz