New Promo Code! [Ended]

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all,

It's that time of the week again, free codes! This week we're giving away Maiden-Kissed Chest x10!

To redeem, open up Arc and click the Arc drop down from the top left. (The Arc logo) Items will be mailed to your character.

Code: UvpF7tvp
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's the thought that counts. Thank you. Better than receiving Air.
  • raffleman2014
    raffleman2014 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    we dont need it, please give +10orb x5pcs... just once sparkie please we are begging ty.b:sadb:surrenderb:cry

sparkie is that true on november 2014 level cap max will open to 120? i read in forum of china ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Some 10 stars would be nice, I was thinking maybe along the lines of the max amount that was glitched with pats on the back.

Thanks for the code though, not to sound totally of a ...
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    we dont need it, please give +10orb x5pcs... just once sparkie please we are begging ty.b:sadb:surrenderb:cry

sparkie is that true on november 2014 level cap max will open to 120? i read in forum of china ty

Where did you read that? I've looked all over Wanmei's news posts & forums, and found nothing stating that. I'm calling it false.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Could you source this information?
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014

[Citation Required]

Please don't start another of those unfounded rumors by posting something like this with no proof. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2014

It's more likely that pwi will close down by then and your beloved account will be deleted along with it.

Why would they increase the cap to 120 when they can just bring out another rebirth....

Not that Wanmei ever do anything logical but you know... They are Chinese developers so one can only hope that some of them have brains..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why would they increase the cap to 120 when they can just bring out another rebirth.

Technically, in this version, the cap can't be increased above 105. This is why they introduced rebirth... So level 120 is not possible anymore and this would be a total nonsense anyway... as a reminder, you currently need 3 billion xp to up from 103 to 105.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Technically, in this version, the cap can't be increased above 105. This is why they introduced rebirth... So level 120 is not possible anymore and this would be a total nonsense anyway... as a reminder, you currently need 3 billion xp to up from 103 to 105.

Exactly.
    When you think about what rebirth is and how it's structured (being available after 100) having to level to 105 a total of 4 times is essentially level 20 levels above 100. Perhaps this is what is going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if a new rebirth came out soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thank you for the freebies Sparkie! I like the weekly variety of goodies b:victory
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BabyEVE - Raging Tide
    BabyEVE - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i wish for +11 and +12 orb promo. It has been so long, we have not have one.
  • ShadowScream - Heavens Tear
    ShadowScream - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have tried to redeem and it tells me i dont have any characters on PWI . Funny i have 7 on that account.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yay for free shizt \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey all,

It's that time of the week again, free codes! This week we're giving away Maiden-Kissed Chest x10!

To redeem, open up Arc and click the Arc drop down from the top left. (The Arc logo) Items will be mailed to your character.

Code: UvpF7tvp

Thanks for the maiden chests!
    Been a really long time since i've seen those around ingame and it was an old goal of mine to get the rare pets because they're so cute... so i got one this time, what a miracle indeed, the 0.1% finally proved it's existence.... only problem is that i got a Red Squirrel Pet Egg which any newbie gets as long as they click on the right link to download the game so they'll get a starter pack. b:shedtear
    Just my luck lol >.<

I have a suggestion for some other promo, if the GMs are up of course - a makeover scroll may be b:cool
    Though if you really want to make people excited, throw in a smiley pack or some 7 days weapon fashion stuffs, or some pack only special flyer or whatever, i mean most people dont know some items even exist untill they get to see them... then they need to ask how to get them and then they actually start doing whatever they need to do so they'll have those cool pixels too. b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • yuliwardhani
    yuliwardhani Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    free plat HP charm or attack charm or defence charm or event gold card.

that will make our cost for PVP lower. :)