FSP no kill credits

geegeetee
geegeetee Posts: 14 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
for record I have submitted a ticket.

was hoping for a suggestion in the mean time.

I go in to FSP, The quest is in my quest log and I need to kill the toad.

It glitched when we were in a squad and a bunch of us didn't get credit for the toad because we were not in the room. They ran a 2nd trip I couldn't stay any longer and had to log.

Later in the day I go again to get toad, and I did't get credit... and glitch shows it's ugly face.

I go back into FSP reset, still have quest for Toad to finish. I trudge along get to the toad... he dies i am in the room I do not get credit for the kill. (i have only run fsp 6 times now) Today I reset the quest. I only got credit for last 2 kills.

Anyone have a suggestion? Or just wait on ticket?

This is about 5.4 mill I'm loosing out on. (may not be much to some but to me, that use to be impossible before fsp)
Post edited by geegeetee on

Comments

• peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    5.4m for 8 FSP Coins!? Also what is this glitch you speak of?

One thought is that you had the quest from a previous day from entering FSP but not finishing. If this were the case you would have gotten the 2nd and 3rd boss kills on that first run, and on the 2nd run toad finished the quest from a previous day, which you then received again (today's). Then after finishing the run you'd have finished the 2nd and 3rd boss again for that days quest.
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not sure what you mean by 'reset the quest', did you try trashing all your FSP-related quests?

Also, yes, not being in the room will sometimes not get you the kill, even if you are close.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    like all other quests in the game you must be within a certain area to get credit for a kill or drop or anything else. If you have ever quested with a partner killing mobs if you get to far apart you wont get credit for a kill the other got, but they will. The rest of the squad should have waited for you to come back to kill the boss, or just let it reset.

There are some instances where this does not apply like taking over an instance in tt or pq and the like.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz