random PWI is a ****

WannaBM - Archosaur
WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
sorry just have to complain. And advise you to never eat any A cards....

I had a set of 2. Celestial tigers. (battle / destruct) Then got a battle card for my free S card which was barely an improvement, so i kept using my set as it was leveled alrdy.

3 months later i decided to do an overhaul. I ate the celestial tigers, put the S card on battle. Also eat my lifeprime card to put a better one there.

Within a week i get both the heavenly tiger and that same lifeprime card again. Could have rebirthed both b:surrender
Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
Post edited by WannaBM - Archosaur on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    >Devouring A cards
    >Ever

If I wanted to level cards, I'd just stick with Cs for this very reason. You never know when you'll get an opportunity to RA an A card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is just one of the reasons why being a hoarder, such as myself, benefits in the future.

On that note, I'm still waiting on double A cards, I have 18 A, many B cards and still no sets. :(
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If these cards came out 5 years ago i would worry about them but other than that you dont need them because your practically killing the same **** 5 years + ago
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Correct me if im wrong, But i thought using Profanity in the tittle of a thread was against Forum rules? Is there any reason this isnt locked/deleted yet by the moderators? Or is it Okay to use profanity in the tittle of the thread? im confused.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Correct me if im wrong, But i thought using Profanity in the tittle of a thread was against Forum rules? Is there any reason this isnt locked/deleted yet by the moderators? Or is it Okay to use profanity in the tittle of the thread? im confused.

It's okay if the swear filter censored it.. Swear filter circumvention is not allowed. OP didn't bypass the swear filter, and despite the title the original post isn't a flamebait/troll thread. So he is free to carry on. Next time please send a PM if you have a concern about the way a thread is being moderated.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's okay if the swear filter censored it.. Swear filter circumvention is not allowed. OP didn't bypass the swear filter, and despite the title the original post isn't a flamebait/troll thread. So he is free to carry on. Next time please send a PM if you have a concern about the way a thread is being moderated.
    The last Pm i sent was to another moderator, and he somehow Deleted it? I typed the msg, i press send and it said it went though, msg was in my send box for a while, and then in like an hour or so it got deleted. Im very interested in sending concerns though PMs but is there any other moderator i can express them with then you? I tried OPkassy already. I tried a ticket already, But they never responded.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The last Pm i sent was to another moderator, and he somehow Deleted it? I typed the msg, i press send and it said it went though, msg was in my send box for a while, and then in like an hour or so it got deleted. Im very interested in sending concerns though PMs but is there any other moderator i can express them with then you? I tried OPkassy already. I tried a ticket already, But they never responded.

Make sure you select the name in the window that pops up while you're typing the name. I don't know why but PMs never work for me unless I do that, even if the system tells me it was "sent".
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Make sure you select the name in the window that pops up while you're typing the name. I don't know why but PMs never work for me unless I do that, even if the system tells me it was "sent".

This or use the links in our signatures to have it automatically filled in for you.

For the record, mechabeast, I've checked my inbox thoroughly and unless you sent it with a different username, I haven't received a PM from you at all.
    (Insert fancy image here)