PWE please stop 2xdrop, you increase inflation of the Economy.

Maxxxson - Dreamweaver
Maxxxson - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Please stop doing double drop on normal Monster in the open PW world.
You increase inflation by pumping billions of coins into the Economy out of thin air thanks to the auto cultivation bot system.

If you want us to farm more, make it double drop in Instances only.
That way we get to enjoy double drop, without destroying the market.

thanks
Post edited by Maxxxson - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for another week of x2, LOVING ITb:chuckleb:victory
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm personally loving it. The recent 2x allowed me to get my G15 WS belt easier. I've got plans for this one too. True, the economy is screwed, but that's not a direct result of 2x. There other reasons which many of us already know...that are affecting the economy a lot more directly than 2x is.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Oh no. I'm supposed to be taking the GRE this sunday... and studying on Saturday... not another 2x... NOOOOO WHY NOT WAIT UNTIL MY TEST IS OVER

b:chuckle
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • toughguy24
    toughguy24 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is 2x on really. I at work and can't play. And if yes till when.
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    toughguy24 wrote: »
    Is 2x on really. I at work and can't play. And if yes till when.

In-game red spam says 8/13 at 11am or so
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Im guessing they just made a mistake with the reset. I dont see it anounced or anything....

Ye i dont need 2x either. Still need to sell the mats from last one.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    2x is on, yeah.

Seriously stop doing this, GMs. -____-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • bannokmak
    bannokmak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thank you very much GM for x2. I love you all b:pleased
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So now everytime we get a 2x we gonna see stupid threads like this?
    giphy.gif

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PWE community please stop 2x drop rant-threads every time, you increase irritation of the forumreaders.

Seriously though, every x2 is the same, every x2 there are countless of QQ'ers on the loose. If you don't want x2, then don't participate. Gold is already at it's max, perf tokens are already a joke. I'm no botter/mercher either and I'm not hating on every bit of extra's we are getting. Sure instance-only sounds ideal, but try and make PWE go that extra mile to help us out. I feel more succesful making the queen ride a dirtbike across the track.
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    They will never stop this, The higher the gold price, the more ppl charge.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    They will never stop this, The higher the gold price, the more ppl charge.

Even with 4m per gold cap, changing gold into coins is kinda worthless now. Buying zhen/gold is the only viable option to get packs/chip pack and whatever boutique item on sale.

Damage has been done, all we can do is htfu and deal with it.b:bye
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    x2 is awesome and helpful to people with less coin. Makes finding specific molds easier to find also. Too bad it doesn't give x2 badges, mats or herbs. If you want to complain about the economy look at auto-cultivation and you have your answer.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't mind 2x, but can we have some time between each? Feels like it was only two weeks ago.. I have a bunch of mats I was waiting to sell after 2x. @_@ At least allow the servers some time to stabilize before plunging them back into 2x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yes thank you for the 2x pwi those that don't want it go somewhere else and cry all you want
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't mind 2x, but can we have some time between each? Feels like it was only two weeks ago.. I have a bunch of mats I was waiting to sell after 2x. @_@ At least allow the servers some time to stabilize before plunging them back into 2x.

It wasnt even 2 weeks. Like I said, better farm up while you can despite feeling like puking personally before starting the first farming session of 2x due it being so short time since last one.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    2x is on, yeah.

Seriously stop doing this, GMs. -____-

hey you were the one asking for 2x in the first place (me want 2x me want PS remember?). Now enjoy the gold price u've earned it (u can't open pandora's box and then expect it to close) b:victory
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Please dont listen to this user. I enjoy x2. Im a user who really Dont buy gold(NOT just say i dont buy it but really do) , so it's no problem for me. I need x2 in order to stay afloat in the expensive world of pwi now. Im unable to farm dq items from moria mobs because Im prolly too weak to do so, But i can farm other mobs that earns me a nice chunk of change. It's not g16 or r9 money but i should be able to afford the crab meats and things like that. Please do more of the x2. The gold prices arent going to go down on their own if it's off. As long as greed is in human nature. (Which it is) b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    slamstone wrote: »
    hey you were the one asking for 2x in the first place (me want 2x me want PS remember?). Now enjoy the gold price u've earned it (u can't open pandora's box and then expect it to close) b:victory

I only wanted a day long 2x for 4th of July. qq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Psycho_sin - Lothranis
    Psycho_sin - Lothranis Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ty for x2 again PWI, the only ones complaining are the ones who already have lots of coin and have items / mats to sell from the last one. whereas it gives the newer / poorer people a chance to get their own stuff too
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I suppose most of these guys dont understand how economics work...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • kefal
    kefal Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ty for x2 again PWI, the only ones complaining are the ones who already have lots of coin and have items / mats to sell from the last one. whereas it gives the newer / poorer people a chance to get their own stuff too

I agree. Only the merchandisers really complain, normal players who dont bot find X2 ideal to help finances and experience gain. So the more the merrier.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    kefal wrote: »
    I agree. Only the merchandisers really complain, normal players who dont bot find X2 ideal to help finances and experience gain. So the more the merrier.

Hypers in non 2x = 12x exp.

Hypers with 2x = 13x exp.

Wooopdidoooo big exp gain. If you are not OP and not going to 105, to most people that means nothing.

Botting = 2~3 times more players in the same spot, sure it is 2x drop, but on average drops collected is not much more if you are not alone in the spot.

People who welcome 2x, are selfish, other posts tell you why b:sad.

It is these same "poor people" who open the QQ threads on fixing the economy, when 2x is over.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ty for x2 again PWI, the only ones complaining are the ones who already have lots of coin and have items / mats to sell from the last one.

I lol'ed. It's funny how many people there are still are happy about 2x and don't see the longterm effects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    GMs please stop with drop on Mobs out of dungeon the Auto culti destroy everyting Gold Price in Auctioneer 3m each before it whas 1m each and the market also destroyed too please stop the Auto culti or make a Limit for 10min each day
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The only good thing about 2x drops is that you get 2x axe drops @ fsp!
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hypers in non 2x = 12x exp.

Hypers with 2x = 13x exp.

Wooopdidoooo big exp gain. If you are not OP and not going to 105, to most people that means nothing.

Botting = 2~3 times more players in the same spot, sure it is 2x drop, but on average drops collected is not much more if you are not alone in the spot.

People who welcome 2x, are selfish, other posts tell you why b:sad.

It is these same "poor people" who open the QQ threads on fixing the economy, when 2x is over.

*For people who are new, or are still working on 1st rebirth, 2nd rebirth, or even first level 100, that does mean something. Even now, there are new players (albeit few), and there are players who have switched mains/working on their alts. Improving their rate of experience/spirit gain does mean something.

2,000,000 x 12 = 24,000,000
    2,000,000 x 13 = 26,000,000

The numbers may be comparable, but that extra 2 million does make a difference.

*Regarding the bot issue, that's true. You don't gain as much income if everyone and their dog is in your botting area. But there are other areas out of the way, that people don't frequent, even during 2x. But I do agree with you there ultimately.

*The real reason I commented is because of what you said in the end. As I do welcome 2x, I don't feel selfish for doing so. There are numerous things that can be done to fix and stabilize the economy in this game. 2x serves the function of revitalizing the game, and increasing game activity. I'm not saying that people won't use it for their own selfish reasons. But that doesn't mean that everyone that welcomes it is selfish.

Some people do not have their full G16 yet. Some don't have their full G15 yet. Some don't even have their full TT99 gold yet. Increasing the drop rate does increase the total percentage that something will drop that they need.

People farming for their warsong belts like I was, last 2x can more easily get it, as the incarcarate does drop more. (My aim was the WS G15 belt, and 2x did help me to achieve it.)

Some people are still trying to level. For people who don't necessarily have a great deal of time, this is useful for allowing them to catch up.

Opening 2x isn't necessarily the main issue that's causing the incredibly poor state of the economy. Other factors do that on their own. I'm not saying that 2x is nothing but helpful, but for those that need it, it does help them. That doesn't make me selfish. I want to see this game flourish as much as all of us. Personally, I'm enjoying the 2x that we're receiving and appreciating the fact that we're getting it. If they want to work on the economy, the main issue is enforcing some limitations on bots, or some external factors that punish and discourage bots, like I mentioned in other posts.

This is not meant to cause offense, nor to spark a debate. I'm commenting here to defend what I said, and to validate the reasons why I do appreciate the 2x season, as well as state why I'm not selfish for doing so. b:thanks
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I repeat myself again.Not botting system is the problem. PPL abusing the system are the problem. PW sould not stop auto botting or should not stop bringing 2x once in a while. PW must stop ppl using 10 chars in same time and ppl using that 3rd part illegal bots that i heard about.
    giphy.gif

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Love

b:mischievous

Exp issue, 2x is for a weekend recently and rare, compared to before, where it ran for weeks to months on end. September to december felt like constant 2x before. The proble is short time span of 2x, people at most increase their fcc runs by 1~3 a day.

Hardcore players who live in instances, 2x does not matter to them, because if they used to do 10~12 fcc before, they will still do 10~12 fcc now.

To a normal, regular player, 2x does not do much in the way of helping gaining exp in my opinion in the larger scheme of getting there.

Warsong farming, that depends on players and their goals. I farmed a g15 warsong belt during non 2x, and where people split the final boss drops. I am guessing i took 3~6 times longer than you did. I did farm lots and lots of warsong, but that was about 2~4 runs a day, every day for a few months. It got me badges and molds.

Thing with warsong, if you make your own gear, you can never have enough badges. When you do enough runs for your badges, your molds will drop.

I farm lunar when it is not 2x, drop rate is just fine for me. Other people don't even touch lunar without 2x. Just because it is 2x, you do 10 runs, and get 0 gold mats, does not mean during non 2x you will get 0 gold mats to. It was just bad luck.