Zen

ahuha
ahuha Posts: 24 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
i bought prepaid game cards; recieved the notice that the transaction was completed: that was 8 hours ago: these prepaid cards have never taken more than 10 minutes to post, till tonight, with the new charge page in effect: trying to use the feedback@arcgames.com takes me to a search window, not any site: b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry WHERS' MY ZEN !!!! DUE TO THIS NEW CHARGE PAGE: I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SALE : or the nightly auction:

i will never buy zen again!!!!!!!!!b:angry
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    This isn't a glitch or bug. It's you not knowing how to read and ranting.

Scroll down past the charge options and click "> Already have ZEN? Go to My Wallet"
    That takes you to: https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet
    And from there you can choose where to transfer your ZEN to and the amount.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • yralc420
    yralc420 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I had the same issue i used a pre-pay cards to charge zen it completed but never transfered and i did go to transfer where it says i have 0 zen b:shocked
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    yralc420 wrote: »
    I had the same issue i used a pre-pay cards to charge zen it completed but never transfered and i did go to transfer where it says i have 0 zen b:shocked

Got a few PMs that were more specific than what OP had and I've forwarded the situation to the staff members I have contact with. Hopefully we'll get either a confirmation or resolution of the issue before maint ends.
  • yralc420
    yralc420 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    TY for quick response just sad i might miss the sales i put the gold in for.
  • expertlol
    expertlol Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This isn't a glitch or bug. It's you not knowing how to read and ranting.

To OPKossy:

How dare you speak to others on the forum the way you do.
    1. You do not know the facts.
    2. You didn't make the purchase

How dare you be apart of a community, as such without showing any compassion for others who are seeking assistance.

You have a habit of doing this to all parties that post on this forum. This is unexceptable.

You should be nice to others no excuse for this. You should apologise to all parties you talk down to.

From the staff of Experts b:bye
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Dear not an expert,

A: I don't have to be nice to anyone. Period. I choose to be cordial to those who come forth doing more than ranting, as my post history shows. For those who can't spend the time or effort to do that much, I am under no obligation to be kind and sweet to them.

B: I am not going to apologize for not being a gentle sweetheart who accepts everything to people who behave in a manner undeserving of it. When I'm wrong about something, I'll admit as such. Only in the instances where the person I was discussing a subject with was being civil with me, will I apologize on top of this admission. It's not necessary, mind you, but if someone treats me with civility, I do the same.

C: Funny how your post is about talking down to people when you're attempting to do the same to me. Perhaps you should stop being hypocritical, then follow your own demands towards me.

Sincerely, a person who finds your post and demands as completely silly.
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ahuha wrote: »
    you insult ppl..then dont the response and hide behind the rules you dont live by..as long as you are part of pwi customer service ,, or in any capacity.. i will not buy zen , i will not pay you to insult me. or any one else

Kossy isn't customer support, but a forum mod. Different things.

Also forum mods aren't paid. So. Yeah.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    I'm choosing to roll my eyes here. Best of luck with your threats, ahuha.
This discussion has been closed.