help against bots(GM at least read it)

Options
jairoluis
jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
STOP MOVING MY POSTS THIS IS NOT A SUGESTION

i dont have anything against the bot system...my bad i meant "auto-cultivation" system. my problem is the selfish people using them. can you guys create a simple game rule where no one can use auto cultivation in places where daylie quests are important like for example timed quests in morai,some places in primal world (sky owl assault you dont have more options because those mobs spawn there and thats the only place)
l
this is getting out of control... if in normal days those places are camped 24 hours/7 days just imagine the problem 2X brings to those places... and the problem is with the pve servers...

that said if no gm can do anything at least let us know "hey we cant do anything about it or we dont want to do anything about it" b:byeb:byeb:bye
Post edited by jairoluis on

Comments

• anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    jairoluis wrote: »
    STOP MOVING MY POSTS THIS IS NOT A SUGESTION

can you guys create a simple game rule where no one can use auto cultivation in places where daylie quests

Yeah........ b:shocked
    Somebody needs to read the definition of suggestion.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    anaovt1 wrote: »

I guess what he's saying is that this is a demand rather than a suggestion.

Wonder what he's gonna do if his demand is not met.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    anaovt1 wrote: »

they moved my first post to the sugestion box... went to check it and couldn't find it ... thats why i requested not to move it there... next time ask me before posting things like that

and for olbaze is not a demand either so many threads about the botting system at least a gm can come and let us know "hey we wont do anything about it" or "we are thinking about doing something to help people about this situation"

thats why i wrote that is not a sugestion because i dont want the post moved to a place where no one can see it... this problem should be fixed or at least someone in charge can let us know if they are not planing on doing anything so i can stop using the forums everyday
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    jairoluis wrote: »
    they moved my first post to the sugestion box... went to check it and couldn't find it ... thats why i requested not to move it there... next time ask me before posting things like that

and for olbaze is not a demand either so many threads about the botting system at least a gm can come and let us know "hey we wont do anything about it" or "we are thinking about doing something to help people about this situation"

thats why i wrote that is not a sugestion because i dont want the post moved to a place where no one can see it... this problem should be fixed or at least someone in charge can let us know if they are not planing on doing anything so i can stop using the forums everyday

1. Post it in the proper sub-forums if you don't want it moved by the mods. You are making a suggestion, and it is not a discussion, so it shouldn't be in General Discussion.

2. Being unable to find a subforum yourself only shows the lack of in-depth knowledge you try to gather on your issues. The subforums are easily found near the bottom of "Perfect World International Forum" (the main page). Incase that's still too hard here's the link: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

3. Saying a banana isn't yellow doesn't make it blue. A suggestion is a suggestion and to keep any reasonable order on these forums it's only helpful that the mods move such threads to the proper sub-forum. If GM's want to skim through our suggestions they won't be searching through all the threads made in General Discussion (unless they've been pointed towards one by someone on their side or it has reached 40+ pages without trolling.

The silence from PWI on this and many other issues ís their answer: they aren't doing anything. They've made a feature called "Earning Time" for the map Primal World, but nothing for the main map (sofar).
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    If you're referring to your other thread about botting started under this character, that one was made in April. The reason you don't see it now is it's not on the first page because others didn't discuss it from 5 months. If you are referring to a thread made by what I'm assuming is your alt on this very topic, it is still clearly visible in the suggestion box and receiving comments, the newest ones being from several posters just yesterday. All threads in that area is just as visible as the other, and we don't put threads into different sections based off what gets the most views but by content. There is no reason for categories otherwise. In the future, please contact a moderator if you have a problem with a way was moderated rather than creating a new thread. Thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.