New Ideea to Revive Nirvana Pallace

Options
CrimSonic - Archosaur
CrimSonic - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Suggestion Box
I got a ideea about how to revive the Nirvana Pallace.

You all know that Vanna is dead since NW, BUT! what if you would make it a Badge farming instance? I mean, remove badges from lunar and WS, and put them into Nirvana... what you guys think?
You realise that you are standing near a Inteligent Man when all the idiots come arround him!
Post edited by CrimSonic - Archosaur on

Comments

• MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It would make farming badges much less annoying. I hate running WS xD They'd have to make some changes to it though, to promote squad play. I don't want the Nirvy APS craze to return. And yes, that is coming from a sin b:shocked
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Remove badges from WS? O.O... NO! I love WS!

They should make nirvana as BH or something.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Weapon prices will skyrocket, armour prices will go up.

Why?

Simple, everyone goes to farm nirvana for badges, no one would do lunar/ws for the molds, because currently people are stocked up on molds. Once that supply runs out, well, the above happens.

Not a good idea to remove badges from lunar, ws. Might be better to add them to nirvana, last 2~3 bosses.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why would you want to revive one of the most boring instances in the history of PWI ?

Better make new ones, challenging ones. And i do not mean with stairs that poof under your feet. That is anoying, not challenging.

With fun and challenging i mean bosses that pull of some **** and have the stats that fit teams of end game toons.

I once visited the new primal world boss. That would be a good start. Dont let it be 1 worldboss that is killed by the same group of people ever week. Make an instance that is full of bosses like that. Give the bosses some more special stuff than this WB as well. Let it purge, silence, cast adds and whatever you can think of. Make us sweat.

I know the new players who just reached lvl 100 will start to cry that they cant do it. **** that, you cant let your instances stay at that level forever. Make instances level 103, 104 or 105 minimum even.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    >Severely impact two other instances negatively to "revive" one

That's a horrible idea.

There's also still many other threads and posts about (arguably better) ways to revive Nirvana scattered about that ought to be considered as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why would you want to revive one of the most boring instances in the history of PWI ?

Better make new ones, challenging ones. And i do not mean with stairs that poof under your feet. That is anoying, not challenging.

With fun and challenging i mean bosses that pull of some **** and have the stats that fit teams of end game toons.

I once visited the new primal world boss. That would be a good start. Dont let it be 1 worldboss that is killed by the same group of people ever week. Make an instance that is full of bosses like that. Give the bosses some more special stuff than this WB as well. Let it purge, silence, cast adds and whatever you can think of. Make us sweat.

I know the new players who just reached lvl 100 will start to cry that they cant do it. **** that, you cant let your instances stay at that level forever. Make instances level 103, 104 or 105 minimum even.
    An unsettling amount of this game is vacant, dead content. Reviving or providing incentive to actually go to these places would fill a void while creating new content while also populating other areas of the game. PWI's ongoing problem has been exactly what you're suggesting, IMO.
    They simply abandon existing content (and sometimes outright kill it) and just throw in some new stuff. This isn't a good model. New content should expand and compliment old content, not make utterly obsolete.
    Warsong was a dead instance prior to the g16 update. Sure, the occasional few ran it, but look what putting badges and molds in there did. People run it all the time now. It's far from an exciting instance, and pavilion defending is about the same level of thrill as Nirvana APSing.

Nirvana should be reinstated as an alternate avenue for some mats. NW would be a good one, as NW is by far the most unenjoyable aspect of this game to me.
    On NW nights, the NPC inside Nirvana will turn the NW admittance item into a quest inside Nirvana awarding xx amount of supply tokens, only usable during NW time and the item disappears so not both NW and Nirvana can be done.

While that would be my preferred way to go, g16 badges on last 3 bosses, or anything else to provide a reason to use it would be great. They key would be implementing a limit that jives with existing means.
    While some may think Nirvana is boring......you wouldnt have to run it. All the other options would be available.
    I don't think anyone is suggesting Nirvana be reinstated as the king of places to farm - just reinstated as an optonal place to go, like if you dont have time for warsong, you could do a quickie daily Nirvana for a couple badges instead.
  • tinocomi
    tinocomi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

For as bad as an instance imay be it can be revamped and it should be used... It's like if you made your own shoes to put them in a shelf and not serving it's purpose. They should still make a revamp of Nirvana and I'm not even saying they should put badges on it (I gave my idea here -> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1705621), just a revamp and that implementation on the link.

In this part I agree with you in almost everything, but instead making instances only for levels 103 or above, they should be level 100 with different dificulties, for example, a level 100 squad with g16 gear would only be able to complete an instance in easy mode while a top geared team would be able to complete it in normal/hard modes (of course the drop rate for items would be different, or else why even bother to do normal or hard right?).
    Notice: Any game is better than PWI atm, so give PWI a break and go try other MMOs! Do it...
    PM me if you want more information about the best MMOs (Warning: biased opinion upon trial)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Here's a thought. Kill vana last boss, entire party gets 1 War Avatar Catalyst.

That'd make that place popular again.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • samalice
    samalice Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I do agree we should spice up the reward pot for vana, but do we have to sacrific FWS to do it! I love FWS too. Why, I ask do you have to sacrifice one before you can beef up another instant. Cannt you just add rewards to it?
    Seriously, maybe botting could be revamped. Allowed with restrictions - amount of coins in so many hours, drops, etc while in bot mode; or even restrict botting to certain areas. (This might also help the economy and relief some of the tension between questers v botters). Then add more rewards to instances peeps like or use to like, such as Vana.
    Just throwing out thoughts.