requesting a GM or someone that can help and has a few seconds of free time....

obitole
obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Suggestion Box
hello there!!!

this is just a request from a normal player.before we start i requested to a gm and i sent ticktes too without any answer for months.

this game used to be fun to play and used to be friendly with the new players( except by the scammers) but the botting system came.nothing wrong with it... is just the human behind using the botting system. you see this is the point why im requesting a gm to read this and try to do something about it.we have low level players with tt weapons/melee clases that cant kill a mob with 1 shot... and we have too many selfish people in areas where the mobs are vital to complete certain quests and is not just 1 person needing those mobs.and what im asking???.. im just asking... please make a rule where botters cant use these vital spots... these people are selfish they wont let you complete your quests. if is an offense to bring a mob in primal while you're in a catshop mode, then it should be an offense to use the bot system in an area where the mobs are vital to complete certain quests.... im just hoping this request wont go ignored like the pasts posts/tickets.please make just this simple rule to help with daylie quests where you need to wait to get something...and at ;least let us know what you think or if you can do it or not or something just say anything because this is unfair and someone should start to put things in place because the game is becoming a mess everyday that goes by.....
please create a rule where people cant use vital spots to bot...
Post edited by obitole on

Comments

• xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:laugh id love this so much, im sick of running after mobs to have them 1 shotted by casters/ranged dd's with high refined weapons, can we make it a rule instead, that you can only bot in pk mode so bots can be killed when they are botting on quest mobs? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:laugh id love this so much, im sick of running after mobs to have them 1 shotted by casters/ranged dd's with high refined weapons, can we make it a rule instead, that you can only bot in pk mode so bots can be killed when they are botting on quest mobs? b:chuckle

Part of being melee, suck it up. Someone having "high refines" is what pisses you off? Just to be sure you know, first hit counts for a lot. As a melle you are gimped anyway as any ranged toon with low refines, can easily do first hit and 50% damage before you even get to it. Suck it up or change to ranged. BM's been ******** about this since start of the servers! We didn't have "high refines" then either.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    At this point, I'm moreso for diminshing returns for bots, or for it to be timed if anything. Another alternative would be to have numerous mobs like Ren Do (Both flying, swimming, and ground type in various areas). Also make sure that when killed by the Ren Do mobs, one does not lose experience.

Personally this is why I don't bot in quest locations, and the locations that I do bot at are out of the way. I fully understand how tough it must be for lower leveled characters, and players that aren't geared up yet.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If they are bogarting culti mobs then shame on them.
    Most of those are in OHT after level 70 I think....?
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    edited August 2014
    Part of being melee, suck it up. Someone having "high refines" is what pisses you off? Just to be sure you know, first hit counts for a lot. As a melle you are gimped anyway as any ranged toon with low refines, can easily do first hit and 50% damage before you even get to it. Suck it up or change to ranged. BM's been ******** about this since start of the servers! We didn't have "high refines" then either.

Hi, where to start. Someone having high refines isnt exactly the thing that annoys me, its more like the fact that they are botting on quest mobs that you would need for quests, which can be even more annoying when its a timed quest. Even more so when there are plenty of mobs about that are very rarely needed for quests that would be equally suitable to bot on. As for sucking it up, i do. In fact i very rarely have issues with bots due to mobs having multiple places in which they spawn, but i dont see why i should have to roll a caster or archer because someone else wants to bot all the mobs in the area. Should probably mention that i wasn't even on my BM so your point about BMs is pretty much void. Why are you even mad? Are you perhaps a botter who wouldn't want to be in pk mode during their time botting due to them being killed? b:puzzled

lastly, the original post wasn't exactly meant to be taken seriously. Although i wouldn't complain if it was implemented or if they took out the bot system completely b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • obitole
    edited August 2014

please dont comment here... you are not helping... if you actually "read and understand" the point of this post is to help low levels/people with morai weapons and some new users ( for example a barb with the morai weapon )... just read and try to understand the point of this thread. doesn't matter if you are ranged/melee a low level cant deal half damage to a mob needed for that book that takes 2/3 weeks to get or the shards you might need or the other books available
    this goes to everyone...dont comment before reading b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I dont have problems killing most mobs in one hit and i'm semi ranged so the chasing isn't an issue for me but what annoys the hell out of me is that when I so happen to do my morai dailies you have like 3 bots in one area on the same mobs and when you move to somewhere else you meet up with more so basically all the mobs I need are dead as soon as they spawn because these bots are jus as quick hell they're even quicker. I dont have anything against you people who bot but putting them in places where YOU KNOW is heavily populated daily pisses me off.
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    obitole wrote: »
    please dont comment here... you are not helping... if you actually "read and understand" the point of this post is to help low levels/people with morai weapons and some new users ( for example a barb with the morai weapon )... just read and try to understand the point of this thread. doesn't matter if you are ranged/melee a low level cant deal half damage to a mob needed for that book that takes 2/3 weeks to get or the shards you might need or the other books available
    this goes to everyone...dont comment before reading b:byeb:byeb:bye

My point was actually right on to him. Bringing in the wording of high refines lends nothing to the argument. The best suggestion I can make to this problem is have the quest mobs drop NOTHING> That's right, all the best mobs to bot on are quest mobs, drop tons of dq, other mobs not as much. Have dq drops removed from quest mobs and problem solved. Much more simple a fix than re-coding bots.
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    edited August 2014
    My point was actually right on to him. Bringing in the wording of high refines lends nothing to the argument. The best suggestion I can make to this problem is have the quest mobs drop NOTHING> That's right, all the best mobs to bot on are quest mobs, drop tons of dq, other mobs not as much. Have dq drops removed from quest mobs and problem solved. Much more simple a fix than re-coding bots.

Telling me to suck it up also adds nothing to the argument ijs. b:chuckle

A better fix imo would be capping the time limit to a few hours, not sure if pw could do that though. If you remove dq drops entirely then i wont be getting money for my repairs and i doubt im the only one who uses drops to pay for repairs.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Telling me to suck it up also adds nothing to the argument ijs. b:chuckle

A better fix imo would be capping the time limit to a few hours, not sure if pw could do that though. If you remove dq drops entirely then i wont be getting money for my repairs and i doubt im the only one who uses drops to pay for repairs.b:surrender

Read again.... remove dq or all drops from quest mobs. People will have to bot on other mobs. There are mobs not ever used in quests, or you can just remove dq etc from daily quest mobs. I don't agree wit a time restriction AT ALL for exp reasons. If that were to happen, well there are other things you can do like illegal bots. Time restriction does nothing to solve anything.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Read again.... remove dq or all drops from quest mobs. People will have to bot on other mobs. There are mobs not ever used in quests, or you can just remove dq etc from daily quest mobs. I don't agree wit a time restriction AT ALL for exp reasons. If that were to happen, well there are other things you can do like illegal bots. Time restriction does nothing to solve anything.

Very very few mobs are not quest mobs in some capacity. Basically every mob has a quest attached to it.

Your best bet is taking out botting entirely and having GMs actively ban 3rd party botters. Barring that, force white name for activating the botting system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Very very few mobs are not quest mobs in some capacity. Basically every mob has a quest attached to it.

Your best bet is taking out botting entirely and having GMs actively ban 3rd party botters. Barring that, force white name for activating the botting system.

PWI stopped caring about 3rd party botters years ago. Good luck with that idea! You know this. Also forcing PVP on PVE servers is stupid as well. Removing DQ drops is the only option for the complainers. Mostly the problem is happening at the daily quest sites. Would be super easy to remove DQ from those mobs. There are enough mobs that do not use any quest at all.

Personally I like botting how it is and have no problem with it. I don't even really care much about 4m gold prices. Also PWI wants botting in the game to raise gold prices to make it more attractive to charge and sell gold.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2014

High refines are fairly important to argument. They dont need to be high refined but if they are things get 1shot. If you fail to realize the impact, its your loss.

Ps. I suggested forching PvP mode upon botting month(s) ago and I still believe it might be the best option over all. It would require GMs to ban 3rd party bots.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    edited August 2014

b:laugh but i only do quests so where would my drops come from then? and yes there would be 3rd party bots if you put time restrictions on botting.

I noticed a very high increase in bots when they added this bot feature, hell i dont even think id seen more than 1 a month before they put it in. if you think that everyone who uses the legal bot will suddenly swap to a 3rd party one because of a time restriction i think we would have to agree to disagree b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • banks4ds
    banks4ds Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Removing all DQ drops from quest mobs "IS NOT" the solution to boters! Why do you want to punish the persons who need the mobs for quests with no drops because the "INCONSIDERATE" boters are there? Yes the boters will move but then the questor is punished! I rely on the drops from my quest mobs to pay for repairs and to hopefully make a profit to eventually get other things in game. On the HT server we have several "INCONSIDERATE" boters who are in one of the spots where the Rare lvl 101 tamable Dinosaur pet spawns. Despite repeated people telling them where they are and what they are killing, they "do not care" and have been in the same spot for weeks. With a 24-48 hour spawn time on the Dino, "blind boting" should not be allowed anywhere near the area!

To solve the boter problem that PWI created, boters should be forced to enter an instance or new map that is specifically for boters. Then they can all blindly KS from each other without affecting the people who need the mobs to complete quests. PWI could put different level mobs in areas of the map so people of all levels could bot in a spot they have a chance to survive in, not just the OPd ones that are the problem to most of us. They could also make it so you can not be above a certain level to bot in an area so that lower level people have spots to bot. Or, there could be a difficulty level that you have to select like has to be done to start a TT so boters can choose what level they want to try to bot on and make the areas big enough to accomodate 100s++ of active boters. The only mob that should be allowed to be boted on the regular map is Snowmen when they appear for the holidays.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    So the argument against removing drops from the quest mobs is about repairs and profits of a 10-15 minute kill time? If so you need to adjust your perspectives and coin making tactiics. 10-15 minutes isn't enough to pay for anything. Most of the time i do my dailies I leave the drops on the ground and not worry about it. Also you could still get coin drops if only dq was removed.

Also @ HideYoHubby, Getting high refines is part of the game. And first hit tells a lot about who will get the "drop" either mob count or actual. As I said, any ranged toon will already have the advantage. Ranged can usually always get 1st hit + 50% of the damage and secure the mob as theirs. It's just how it works. Regardless of refine.

And on pve servers even if you force pvp on bots. You better hope your timer runs out before they catch up with you. You don't just get a free kill, you'll need to be in pvp to take care of the botter. You'll also have to then restrict yourself to safe zones if you can''t handle the consequence of killing someone's bot. The elite of the servers are botting. They are watching their bots, they will know who you are.
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    edited August 2014
    So the argument against removing drops from the quest mobs is about repairs and profits of a 10-15 minute kill time? If so you need to adjust your perspectives and coin making tactiics. 10-15 minutes isn't enough to pay for anything. Most of the time i do my dailies I leave the drops on the ground and not worry about it. Also you could still get coin drops if only dq was removed.

And on pve servers even if you force pvp on bots. You better hope your timer runs out before they catch up with you. You don't just get a free kill, you'll need to be in pvp to take care of the botter. You'll also have to then restrict yourself to safe zones if you can''t handle the consequence of killing someone's bot. The elite of the servers are botting. They are watching their bots, they will know who you are.

The drops you get from doing the timed morai daily quest will be more than enough to pay for the repairs of doing that quest. And the consequences of a dead bot is that eventually the person behind the screen might think "gee, maybe this isnt the best place to bot after all" and move somewhere else, might take a few days for them to get the message but they would get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • obitole
    edited August 2014
    there are plenty of solutions but sadly the gm's / customer service wont do anything :/.... the best and fastest way to help in this case is creating a rule where botters cant use vital spots for dailies... thats all we ask... no bots allowed in those areas... is not that hard to create a rule like that and easier than recoding /nerfing the drops/coins/creating instances or anything else.
    easy if you get punished for killing an afk catshop in primal world how hard is to punish a selfish person obstructing the gameplay... come on is not that hard to prohibite the botters from entering the vital quest areas (daylies/base quests)

create a rule where botters (my bad "auto-cultivation" mode) cant use vital quest areas
    there is a huge worldmap with thousands of mobs out there
    morai too... and just give them a couple days iof ban if they break the rule first time...second time 5 days or something and so on....b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    The drops you get from doing the timed morai daily quest will be more than enough to pay for the repairs of doing that quest. And the consequences of a dead bot is that eventually the person behind the screen might think "gee, maybe this isnt the best place to bot after all" and move somewhere else, might take a few days for them to get the message but they would get it.

The end result will be your toon hunted, never to turn white named again. I think your point will be missed entirely.
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    edited August 2014
    The end result will be your toon hunted, never to turn white named again. I think your point will be missed entirely.

If you say so, we will have to agree to disagree b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    expel is nice to use on bots. seals em up for ten seconds when they cant do anything. or.. if the bot is botting for drops and not just exp.. a trail of arrows off a cliff makes for a nice way to deal with themb:chuckle i bot too myself, but i go in a spot where i never see anyone doing quests and theres maybe one or two other people in the vicinity botting as well - though our areas don't overlap. even if you were to go in my own botting area for a mob you needed for a daily quest - there's a bunch more mobs than the one mob im targetting. just choose one that isnt right next to the bot. I'm sure you can manage that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I understand and sympathize.
    I bot, I limit my impact on the area by 1) Keeping my patrol area small, 2) finding less obtrusive places to bot, and 3) not peppering the entire area with 40 alts.

All mobs are quest mobs. I've done a lot of questing in my time, and just about every area and almost every mob has a purpose at some point in time. Some are for dailies and therefore high traffic, some are for small chains or big chains and are less frequently used. You can't make all quest mobs drop nothing, or no mobs will drop anything.

It's pointless to ask for the kind of rule you're suggesting, first off, it's too vague; which specific zones or mobs would you suggest being off-limits to botters? Since this is upsetting you, you must have some idea what areas you would like to see bot-free. My guess is Morai, maybe Primal depending on your server. I don't see that many bots in Primal, and the ones there are easy enough to get around.

I admit, my gear is pretty ok, so bots don't get in my way that much, but I do understand that people with less refined or lower tier gear may have trouble, and I agree that it's not very fair, but unfortunately I doubt there will be any PWI implemented solutions to the issue.

The main thing you need to realize is that PWI has little control over the game itself. Most updates and features come from China, and China (as far as I know) does not have PvE servers. So any issue, like botting, that effects a PvE server is exclusive to PWI and there's nothing they can do about it.

PvP server people, you don't have problems with bots do you? I think you probably don't. Maybe I'll visit sometime and see for myself >.>
    And no, there is never going to be forced PvP mode for botting on PvE servers, so just stop suggesting it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PvP server people, you don't have problems with bots do you? I think you probably don't. Maybe I'll visit sometime and see for myself >.>

We have bots, yes. But any that set in the high traffic daily spots get killed pretty much asap so people don't set there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • obitole
    edited August 2014
    I bot, I limit my impact on the area by 1) Keeping my patrol area small, 2) finding less obtrusive places to bot, and 3) not peppering the entire area with 40 alts.

All mobs are quest mobs. I've done a lot of questing in my time, and just about every area and almost every mob has a purpose at some point in time. Some are for dailies and therefore high traffic, some are for small chains or big chains and are less frequently used. You can't make all quest mobs drop nothing, or no mobs will drop anything.

It's pointless to ask for the kind of rule you're suggesting, first off, it's too vague; which specific zones or mobs would you suggest being off-limits to botters? Since this is upsetting you, you must have some idea what areas you would like to see bot-free. My guess is Morai, maybe Primal depending on your server. I don't see that many bots in Primal, and the ones there are easy enough to get around.

I admit, my gear is pretty ok, so bots don't get in my way that much, but I do understand that people with less refined or lower tier gear may have trouble, and I agree that it's not very fair, but unfortunately I doubt there will be any PWI implemented solutions to the issue.

The main thing you need to realize is that PWI has little control over the game itself. Most updates and features come from China, and China (as far as I know) does not have PvE servers. So any issue, like botting, that effects a PvE server is exclusive to PWI and there's nothing they can do about it.

And no, there is never going to be forced PvP mode for botting on PvE servers, so just stop suggesting it.

like i told the other people if you actually "read" the post you might realize
    1) low level char that are trying to get their daylie TIMED quests done in an are where a rrr9 /g16 botter is killing the mobs needed for a low level lets put a barb level 95 with a morai weapon or tt weapon trying to get the book blood rush wich takes weeks to get.

2) i dont get your logic ...how "vague" is to create a rule...not need to modify the game or anything...lets try in simple words...if there is a rule where you can get punished for days if you kill a catshop in primal world how "vague" is to create one where you are not allowed to kill mobs needed in "vital or high traffic areas" (this includes daylies)

3 please read read and read an try to understand the point people for christ sakes and stop it...im trying to help people that really needs help with this issues because gm's are not doing anything to fight this problems and the game is becoming an unfriendly place for new players. so a humble request...if you dont have anything constructive to sugest please create a new post and state your sugestions there
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    from what i recall, the morai g13 weapon did nearly the same damage as my r8 polehammer - so it isn't that terribly shabby in all honesty. pop off an onslaught crit and you'll be well on your way to winning damage on any mob you come across, especially if youre a str build and not a vit build. wear a jones rather than omalley blessing - and use some spark. honestly though barbs / bms used to get "ks'd" a lot by casters when they both targetted the same mob. the caster is always able to hit first and hit harder due to range as opposed to a barb or bm that typically runs into melee for their first hit. that had absolutely nothing to do with bots at all. hell a lot of archers (myself when i played archer) did the whole "tab attack tab attack tab attack" routine just to kill **** faster - and that wasn't anything to do with botting. But we worked around it. You have a full hour to do a morai timed quest and turn it in. Im sure you can find 20 mobs to hit a few times for a quest in that time frame.. dealing with a bot is typically easier than dealing with another player.. Bots are predictable whereas players aren't as much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014

Just a few but all mobs are not quests mobs.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33234
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33255
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33275
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33269
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33276
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/9173 (requires lvl 106, which is not possible)
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33238
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33240
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33242
  • obitole
    edited August 2014
    from what i recall, the morai g13 weapon did nearly the same damage as my r8 polehammer - so it isn't that terribly shabby in all honesty. pop off an onslaught crit and you'll be well on your way to winning damage on any mob you come across, especially if youre a str build and not a vit build. wear a jones rather than omalley blessing - and use some spark. honestly though barbs / bms used to get "ks'd" a lot by casters when they both targetted the same mob. the caster is always able to hit first and hit harder due to range as opposed to a barb or bm that typically runs into melee for their first hit. that had absolutely nothing to do with bots at all. hell a lot of archers (myself when i played archer) did the whole "tab attack tab attack tab attack" routine just to kill **** faster - and that wasn't anything to do with botting. But we worked around it. You have a full hour to do a morai timed quest and turn it in. Im sure you can find 20 mobs to hit a few times for a quest in that time frame.. dealing with a bot is typically easier than dealing with another player.. Bots are predictable whereas players aren't as much.

then if you dont have problems this post is not for you... im helping people that actually needs help and a few new players i know..b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    obitole wrote: »

2) i dont get your logic ...how "vague" is to create a rule...not need to modify the game or anything...lets try in simple words...if there is a rule where you can get punished for days if you kill a catshop in primal world how "vague" is to create one where you are not allowed to kill mobs needed in "vital or high traffic areas" (this includes daylies)

Honestly, implementing a rule is the worst way they could go here. Why? Because, as you will notice if you read the forums often, the biggest issue we are currently having with this game is lack of support. Nobody is getting punished for breaking rules. And considering that "vital quest areas" cover a massive amount of the world map, morai map, OHT map and primal map.... that would be far too much for them to bother dealing with. So everybody would know it wouldn't be enforced, and nobody would obey it.

As I have said from the start of this botting issue - bots need their own story mode style map. They implemented it in Primal so it can obviously be done. They should make a story mode that is identical to the main map, maybe including Morai, which would be the only place that the bot system would activate. Thus leaving the original land to questers.

This has been an aggravating issue to me on several occasions as well. My characters are pretty well-refined G16 but I am often too slow to get a hit in before the R9S3 archers clear the area, and there are a few quests which require mobs that only spawn in small amounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    heero200 wrote: »
    There are about 4 threads on this now!

Im working on a small report to give to the GMs / CM / MODs regarding this issue. It would really be helpful if these where to be in one thread so i can do my summery a lot easier and only in one place. I feel this is an issue that goes over the simple "Ill log this" so this may take a while for me to Finnish. When I Finnish it will be posted to the below thread.

Link Here

Please put all comments, arguments and suggestions into the above thread for now.

Thanks,

As Above,

Thanks,