Rez buff for Cleric

Kemonomimi - Morai
Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Suggestion Box
I would like to see clerics get a rez buff, like mystic has, but for personal use only.
Post edited by Kemonomimi - Morai on

Comments

• pwog1
    pwog1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ress. scrolls do that

lol, that was my 1st post ever. been playing along time, lol. peep
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Rez scroll + the morai skill that keeps clerics from losing EXP upon death = close enough.

A good cleric in a decent squad won't die often enough in PvE for it to be a thing and in PvP... well they can just have a mystic buff them there for group PvP.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • tinocomi
    tinocomi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Rez scroll + the morai skill that keeps clerics from losing EXP upon death = close enough.

A good cleric in a decent squad won't die often enough in PvE for it to be a thing and in PvP... well they can just have a mystic buff them there for group PvP.

+1
    I don't think it is needed when you have the Morai skill already and the option of having a mystic in every squad. And also taking part that the player only loses a big amount of experience on higher levels (ie 100+), the Morai skill is more than adaptable to that need the OP has of a ress buff.
    Notice: Any game is better than PWI atm, so give PWI a break and go try other MMOs! Do it...
    PM me if you want more information about the best MMOs (Warning: biased opinion upon trial)
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    No need.

Without VD: can heal fast enough to avoid being killed. Any well skilled cleric with good gear is capable of this. Even a weak cleric knows when to self IH once in a while to avoid surprises.

With VD: Pious Blessing? Wat dat? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Each class has their own skills and some which are direct to that class. In this case resbuff and Res. Im not going to log this as their is a lot of ways to deal with this. Have a mystic in squad. Res Scroll. Get resbuff from Faction base.

Thanks,
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Pffft self res. wanna have a buff like mystics than squad a mystic every time :D Like said before, a decent squad can usualy portect their healer (unless its me bc i go rambo mode and i seem to have a death wish). I do wish that pious lasted longer. Ancestors blessing is a basically an award: You've lasted this long as a cleric, here a token of our gratitude. No longer do u need to be afraid with nooob squads or going rambo mode. PS this makes up for the exp u lost all those times in your early lvls <3 Pwi

- i dont ever carry res scrolls, if i died then either i did something or im dead in a place that wouldnt be wise to res, so might as well go back to town XD-
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty