Devil Chihyu quest chain problem

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Mystic
So, I decided to make myself a little mystic because why not. Now, I tried to get the Devil Chihyu summon, got the quest, moved on to make some progress. I got to the part where you need to go to Solstne Altar, so, I arrived and popped myself in there, got sent to Tellus, and spoke to the elder. How the quest is completely gone from my quest long. I took a look at the Available quests and hadn't seen anything related to it. Is there something I'm missing?
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I haven't done that in a long time, but maybe check in your inventory if you have a book. Also be sure you have the requisite cultivation. The quest for the summons/plants are light blues if that can help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Nope, it wasn't in my inventory. I found the issue, I just had a real derp moment and didn't realize I was in the wrong place when searching for the rest of the quest. Got it now.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.