Falling petals question

Options
Burgenstein - Harshlands
Burgenstein - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Mystic
So since i got my endgame gears i hardly ever use salvation pet as i feel that the buffs it can give me or my team are very underwhelming when compared to r9rr +12. But A friend of mine pointed out that you get a falling petals buff when you leech salvation.

Now my question is does that leech buff stack with regular falling petals?

Burg is the word
Post edited by Burgenstein - Harshlands on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    It replaces it, but is stronger. I personally don't use Salvation much anymore, but it's nice when you want to do a crazy pve pull or something.
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Salv leech is utterly useless.....
    And the 4.5k heal IS NOT stronger.
    With a r8r +5 wep.. My falling petals does well over 4.5k... and heals more like 9k... WITH R8r +5...

Stacking salv skills and self casting faling petals is much better.
    Aegis Sphere - Adds a shield to a target that can absorb 3000 points of damage, improves magical and physical defenses for 5% for 45 seconds.
    Martyrdom - takes 40% of target's damage, each point of damage cost 2 of the summon's mana.
    Falling petals- , restoring 1300 Health
    plus 35% of your magic attack

Most mystics on dreamweaver have more than 8k mana... So lets say salv has 6k mana... Thats ready a 3k shield with martydom.. add aegis sphere and :D yay.

Now if you are just going for leech.. Depending on what you're doing i would suggest Devil or Storm mistress leech.... They both give awesome defense for physical damage/magical damage and both give more attack..
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Now my question is does that leech buff stack with regular falling petals?

Surprises me you are at endgame and haven't tested that.

They both give awesome defense for physical damage/magical damage and both give more attack..

Devil doesn't give more attack. It gives more crit rate. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Salvation leech is useless but it's shield is not. Considering it lasts 45 seconds and absorbs 3k dmg it's like you initially had 3k more hp. It's worth it.
  • Redoubt - Harshlands
    Redoubt - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    In FSP, SOT and Aba, I use Salvation squad buff on most dangerous areas. I notice the difference. Fewer squad wipes or random kills by the bosses.

A little slower on the kill, but a lot less waiting for players to rez up or run to FSP boss.
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    In FSP, SOT and Aba, I use Salvation squad buff on most dangerous areas. I notice the difference. Fewer squad wipes or random kills by the bosses.

A little slower on the kill, but a lot less waiting for players to rez up or run to FSP boss.

Warp Shield is an amazing skill <3 6k damage absorb in a squad of 10.... #_# Then stack it with Vital Herb,Healing Herb, Gaia's Blessing, Comforting mist... Squad just ain't gonna die.