Mystic Skill Show-off with Information! (Video)

Extrii - Archosaur
Extrii - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Mystic
Hello.

I have made a video for Mystics that details all of the class' skills. I think that It would be a great video to help new Mystic players learn the class as well as maybe help some older players understand more.
You can find the video here.

I have also done a similar video regarding Seekers and their skills. You can find the post detailing that video here.

Thanks!
Intelligence is understanding, not knowing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Extrii - Archosaur on

Comments

• ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't like this video, it's giving information to other players who know nothing at all about mystics QQ.

JK, well done b:chuckle
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't like this video, it's giving information to other players who know nothing at all about mystics QQ.

:( On my server people are starting to learn too much... This will make it worse!
    I liked when i use to get away with saying mystics dealt metal damage....
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014

A lot of people think that Verdant shell is just a p.def and wood defense buff, it make me laugh when a stupid wizz use gush over and over again on me. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A lot of people think that Verdant shell is just a p.def and wood defense buff, it make me laugh when a stupid wizz use gush over and over again on me. XD

i don't feel that funny when most of fast skill on cooldown and now even worse after primal because more merged skill=>less choice

also gush hit lower but still higher than on white voodooed psy :D
    edited July 2014
    i don't feel that funny when most of fast skill on cooldown and now even worse after primal because more merged skill=>less choice

also gush hit lower but still higher than on white voodooed psy :D

^ And that person prove my point, cause he obviously have no clue what I'm talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chloehart
    chloehart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    :( On my server people are starting to learn too much... This will make it worse!
    I liked when i use to get away with saying mystics dealt metal damage....

^ No more secrets b:thanks but still, Mystics are really hard to deal with. b:laugh
    edited July 2014
    ^ And that person prove my point, cause he obviously have no clue what I'm talking about.

you talking about u think the water damage is so nicely reduced by verdant shell what is kinda usnt huge difference after primal since now that 100% eq water def is alot less effective than before thats why psy hit me with earth dmg and alot less differemce with 150% eq earth shield than was before ty to primal passive(56%), 900 mag (108%) and base 100% [264 vs 364%].... not really see huge difference between 35 and 45 water defence

obviously lower but not that much, not really halve the water dmg on you.... more like reduce water dmg around ~25% what still isnt bad but can't call that "rofl how lower"
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I can tank a Psys water damage for days.... But when he starts doing earth skills that can crit for 12k+... That hurts.... While Water skills crit for 7k- .

Which is also the reason i use my magic def charms for the Earth damage and not for the weak water damage..
    edited July 2014
    I can tank a Psys water damage for days.... But when he starts doing earth skills that can crit for 12k+... That hurts.... While Water skills crit for 7k- .

Which is also the reason i use my magic def charms for the Earth damage and not for the weak water damage..

i dont said allways usefull but even 2k dmg could be important if charm tick is very soon, gush fastest skill with low cooldonw(3sec) what make it ready when needed, who know the wizz skills know or they got higher cooldown (10sec+) or slower casting.... (btw both earth and water dmg on u was from baseic fast skill? i didnt noticed that high difference between Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast evn 1st one lower dmg a bit)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    obviously lower but not that much, not really halve the water dmg on you.... more like reduce water dmg around ~25% what still isnt bad but can't call that "rofl how lower"

Honestly if talking about endgame the difference is kinda significative though.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
    edited July 2014
    you talking about u think the water damage is so nicely reduced by verdant shell what is kinda usnt huge difference after primal since now that 100% eq water def is alot less effective than before thats why psy hit me with earth dmg and alot less differemce with 150% eq earth shield than was before ty to primal passive(56%), 900 mag (108%) and base 100% [264 vs 364%].... not really see huge difference between 35 and 45 water defence

First of all we are in the Mystic section, so if you want to speak about Psychic vs Wizard go to the appropriate sections (you can either use the Psy one or the Wiz one at your choice), we speak about the Mystic's Verdant Shell, not about the Wizard's Glacial Embrace, if you want to discuss about the Wizard's defenses and skills go in the Wiz section.

I have over 40k water defense and if you say that have nothing to do with the fact that Gush does no damage on me compare to the fire/earth skills then you are an idiot, I'm pretty sure a Mystic with 15k water defense would take way much more damage from Gush than me, that's why I say the Wizards using Gush on repeat on Mystics are idiot.

Pyrogram would do more damage and it's the same CD and Wizards have a bunch of fire/earth attack skills and using Gush over and over again on a mystic just prove that they do not know that we do have a permanent water buff (in the meaning that it's not a choice between our wood, p.def or water buff, we get all 3 from our buff), they have enough fire/earth skills that the CD doesn't matter, they could easy alternate between the fire and earth skills without need to use Gush.

Wizards don't just have Pyrogram, Gush and Stone Rain as attack skills just saying, so using Gush over and over again on a mystic prove their lack of knowledge on Verdant Shell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2014

I have over 40k water defense and if you say that have nothing to do with the fact that Gush does no damage on me compare to the fire/earth skills then you are an idiot, I'm pretty sure a Mystic with 15k water defense would take way much more damage from Gush than me, that's why I say the Wizards using Gush on repeat on Mystics are idiot.

if someone say 15k water def without verdant shell and 40k with sage verdant shell is idiot or lier or gear or card changed too so i don't got the sense in ur reply at all since verdant shell give only 100% gear/card water defence (no defence passive, cleric buff etc) and not dublicate the base water defence....

lets talk about game, in game with r9 3rd, +11 refine, low refined S card, cleric buff and 868 mag, lv7 passive got:
    38829 water defence (90,29% ressitance - dmg taken 9.71% - 100% dmg)
    sage verdant shell 50705 water defence (92,39% ressistance - dmg taken 7,61% - 78.37% dmg)

100%=>78.37%, what was 10k dmg, became 7.8k with the stat above

if they add more rebirth with more stat point, higher refine, refine on S card this became LESS difference between full buffed and full buffed with evrdant shell
    Pyrogram would do more damage and it's the same CD (Channel 1.5 seconds
    Cast 0.8 seconds)

and Wizards have a bunch of fire/earth attack skills and using Gush over and over again on a mystic just prove that they do not know that we do have a permanent water buff (using everytime is fail but useing sometimes when need something fast what allways ready isnt that bad also u said wizz who used gush, not who spammed gush on u, that isn't same thing lol) (in the meaning that it's not a choice between our wood, p.def or water buff, we get all 3 from our buff), they have enough fire/earth skills that the CD doesn't matter(this true but where cooldown is low the skill dmg is low[ex dot] or casting higher[pyro,divine pyro,primal skills] thats why sometimes viable if few scenerio - viable != good to spam), they could easy alternate between the fire and earth skills without need to use Gush.
    edited July 2014
    if someone say 15k water def without verdant shell and 40k with sage verdant shell is idiot or lier or gear or card changed too so i don't got the sense in ur reply at all since verdant shell give only 100% gear/card water defence (no defence passive, cleric buff, defence from mag etc) and not dublicate the base water defence....

You obviously don't read before replying to a post or your understanding of English is terrible, in both case, there's nothing I can do about it so I won't waste my time anymore trying to explain you why you are wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]