Bankai vs Infa pvp

Options
tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
Finally a chance to fight some of the stronger players of infa !!

http://youtu.be/iGHRv1Ef8TM?list=UUsgbBsWSG1hVkLM4I4wZ5QQ

But to be fair eventually they got their **** together and did what infa does >.> ....

http://youtu.be/D0NSzQXXcVo?list=UUsgbBsWSG1hVkLM4I4wZ5QQ
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    No offense, but first vid looks like whole squad or more vs. 4 of them, while your sin outgears one BM and cleric significantly
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    it looks much the same for most of the second one. at one point its just him and another sin
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Finally a chance to fight some of the stronger players of infa !!

http://youtu.be/iGHRv1Ef8TM?list=UUsgbBsWSG1hVkLM4I4wZ5QQ

4 of us vs. 10 of you, too good. I maybe should have waited on expel before going back out each time, but wouldn't really matter.
    But to be fair eventually they got their **** together and did what infa does >.> ....

http://youtu.be/D0NSzQXXcVo?list=UUsgbBsWSG1hVkLM4I4wZ5QQ

Yeah, target Zhenji over the g16 Nirvana veno with no spirit and then later use Death Link on it. Okay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Eoria could've done a lot better than this tbh. I know it wasn't winnable but there were several things she could have done to stay alive.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Eoria could've done a lot better than this tbh. I know it wasn't winnable but there were several things she could have done to stay alive.

I am basically running out without chi or genie every time to try and keep SF and leggy up. About jack all I can do without a pot up then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    your plume shell timing was off and you could have purify yourself and dropped down for half damage then give yourself a few preheals/rejuvenation proc w/ 79 skill shell.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    your plume shell timing was off and you could have purify yourself and dropped down for half damage then give yourself a few preheals/rejuvenation proc w/ 79 skill shell.

WoP was being used on SF/leggy. You see it in the vid. I'm also not going to drop down into five of them. And healing myself means they're not getting healed and thus dying. Nothing I do in this instance really matters beyond giving those two some heals and whatnot because the sins can just kill me that easily simply by virtue of severely outgearing me combined with sins becoming OP again with NH patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    WoP was being used on SF/leggy. You see it in the vid. I'm also not going to drop down into five of them. And healing myself means they're not getting healed and thus dying. Nothing I do in this instance really matters beyond giving those two some heals and whatnot because the sins can just kill me that easily simply by virtue of severely outgearing me combined with sins becoming OP again with NH patch.

I'm not saying to drop down right next to them lol. All I'm saying is to kite them instead of sitting in the air watching them kill you. The longer you can survive the better cause then that gives sf and leggy room to breath and get shet done. I get it you guys were completely out numbered and sins are broken but that doesn't mean you give up and let them kill you. alive>dead= more distraction.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Dead cleric = dead team.

I usually don't watch PVP videos, but Kev's comment made me curious, maybe she didn't play well cause she knew it was a lost. Personally if I feel like I'm loosing my time, I might not play as well as if I know there's a chance (even if it's a slim one), but yea a cleric's job is to stay alive while keeping his mates alive, I'm pretty sure Eoria know it, Synth just did catch the 5 minutes that she wasn't at her best, maybe she just did panic cause they was outnumber and did some mistakes that she usually wouldn't do, it can happen to everyone.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I would
    1. Use spirit of defense pots - u have higher chance to get purify proc without having to waste your genie so quick; if they buffed to the end, you should do the same.
    2. Get Faith instead of Expel - Expel just buys a time and even if you manage to purify your expel, sin can still CC you with Condensed Thorn. Moreover, you still take magic damage, which can't be ignored since Arcanes can reach higher pdef than mdef. Faith, however, breaks lock and lets you kite, avoid purge, and gives u time to pre-heal yourself with demon stream and drop to the ground, which would buy a bit of time to your squad.

Doesn't change the fact that you were horribly out-numbered and in your case out-geared even though.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    im going to point out that eoria only seems to care when its her team that is out numbered. In the second video her faction had more people, so where is the bankai ppl complaining? Also, there is alway something u can do.
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    im going to point out that eoria only seems to care when its her team that is out numbered. In the second video her faction had more people, so where is the bankai ppl complaining? Also, there is alway something u can do.

Exactly, you took the words right out of my mouth. When bankai loses, does bad or just **** happens. You don't see much complaining for the "most" part. When you lose, you lose. Though winning is always fun. Also, when outnumbered and geared. There are still things you can do.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Infa's got a guild composition that's pretty TW focused and it kinda shows. Like a lot of their clerics, when I encounter them in PK, get absolutely rolled and have no idea what to do, so you get the sense that they're very used to being safely positioned behind a wall of archers and not so keen on leaving that comfort zone. - Longknife

It seems to me that the part in red can be used to describe Eoria. Based off her own videos Eoria is a healing/defended cleric. (completely different from people like SerahLight(Serah Videos) or Yuyi(lost video for this one will find later). From Serah and Yuyi you get more a feeling they are used to being attacked and are able to deal with it better then you see Eoria doing in this video. Granted this is the only video where i was able to see Eoria pvping so i dont really have a great grasp on what she normally does.
    Also, Bella is right when she said " she didn't play well cause she knew it was a lost." Eoria confirms it with " Nothing I do in this instance really matters...".
    MORE NONQUOTING!!!
    I am basically running out without chi or genie every time-Eoria
    well damn. no wonder you think you cant do anything. Instead of just rebuffing yourself and running out there, give your self a minute for charm cooldown(if needed) and genie to regen a bit. You are no use to your team if you can die too quickly. Think of it like your in their base in TW and you die and have to run all the way back. The seal(while i hate it as well as you do) does seem to serve the purpose of giving the person time for cooldowns and genie recuperation.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hmm let's see... 10 vs 4, 2 sins over gearing Eoria, specially SyntherosX being deity sharded; OH and I see a veno.

If she uses spirit of defense it will get purged and her apo will be on cd; so by not using it she can use IG or pan gu and it's a different story.

2 bm's as well CC'n the other people while she gets busy with the sin.

tl;dr all I see is a gank lol. What's with the hating on Eoria though?
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hmm let's see... 10 vs 4, 2 sins over gearing Eoria, specially SyntherosX being deity sharded; OH and I see a veno.

If she uses spirit of defense it will get purged and her apo will be on cd; so by not using it she can use IG or pan gu and it's a different story.

2 bm's as well CC'n the other people while she gets busy with the sin.

tl;dr all I see is a gank lol. What's with the hating on Eoria though?

i get the feeling most people only watched the first video. anyways, i wasnt trying to "hate" on her. I think the reason we talked about her is because it was very noticable that she did poorly. For instance, at ~1:18 in the first video, instead of moving(she has synth standing right there) she heals the bm, gets slept and dies. If she had moved, the bm MAY have been able to help her by stunning synth and kas and start eliminating IMMEDIATE threats to her. Also (had she moved) she would have been able to continue healing thelegend who woulda been assisted by SoulFeast 12 seconds later. Ok she died next scenario. she rezs someone. she then goes to purify herself. ok allowing the fact she just died the 5 seconds to get back and rebuff. there is a 40 second window between the time she died and the time synth KILLS her. a 30 second window till she is retargeted. At some point her plume shell(i think thats the skill) is off cooldown and she DIDNT use it. instead she goes for a purify, prob thinking she can get away at which point synth is thinking "LOL NOOB", and she is stunned. had she put on plume shell she most likely would have survived.
    Tbch i prob couldve overlooked all this and not posted besides my second post but she said this :Yeah, target Zhenji over the g16 Nirvana veno with no spirit and then later use Death Link on it. Okay.
    with all the poor decisions she made in the first video she is going to criticize someone elses poor decisions? not on my watchb:cool
    also for the targeting zhenji part, its not common for yall to attack the harder dds first then go for the easier ones?
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I wasn't hating on Eoria at all I just wanted to give her some advice that's all.
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    i get the feeling most people only watched the first video. anyways, i wasnt trying to "hate" on her. I think the reason we talked about her is because it was very noticable that she did poorly. For instance, at ~1:18 in the first video, instead of moving(she has synth standing right there) she heals the bm, gets slept and dies. If she had moved, the bm MAY have been able to help her by stunning synth and kas and start eliminating IMMEDIATE threats to her. Also (had she moved) she would have been able to continue healing thelegend who woulda been assisted by SoulFeast 12 seconds later. Ok she died next scenario. she rezs someone. she then goes to purify herself. ok allowing the fact she just died the 5 seconds to get back and rebuff. there is a 40 second window between the time she died and the time synth KILLS her. a 30 second window till she is retargeted. At some point her plume shell(i think thats the skill) is off cooldown and she DIDNT use it. instead she goes for a purify, prob thinking she can get away at which point synth is thinking "LOL NOOB", and she is stunned. had she put on plume shell she most likely would have survived.
    Tbch i prob couldve overlooked all this and not posted besides my second post but she said this :Yeah, target Zhenji over the g16 Nirvana veno with no spirit and then later use Death Link on it. Okay.
    with all the poor decisions she made in the first video she is going to criticize someone elses poor decisions? not on my watchb:cool
    also for the targeting zhenji part, its not common for yall to attack the harder dds first then go for the easier ones?

I believe she did not do poorly, it was a gank, period. It's limited the things she could have done on that precise type of situation with 2 sins over gearing her being self buffed, a veno around even and 2 bms. So staying alive having a Deity sin on you that can even break your shell with ease it's yeah... hard, without cover. She couldn't even pull off a SoG or Sleep on anyone..

Takes 1 Elimination and bam she died, what does that tells you? Please be on her position and let's see what you would do; which probably would be die once and stay in safe zone and say 'lolnope I ain't going out again'.

And yes, I watched both videos, watched the first one again before replying to this.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Disclaimer: I do not dislike Eoria. This is not meant to be a rant on how poor a cleric she is because she isnt.

It was a gank, yes. Noone is denying that. Im also not denying that she is lesser geared then the people she is fighting. Yall keep saying TWO sins, yet in the entire video i only see one attacking her. Tbch i only see one sin most of the time.(against her. im not counting SoulFeast). Also wat i said she should of done is what i would have done. I would have gone back out again. I would have waited until i could at least expel if i needed to but i would have gone back out. Im not saying she wouldnt have died, she most likely would have. She could have lived longer was what i was trying to get across. Besides the fact that you are in her faction and on a pvp server(the combination of both make me really not want to even respond to what you are saying) what is the fault with what i was saying she should have done?sin who outgears you near you: move. Plume shell instead of purify when a sin can just stop you from moving with another quick skill. followed by possible expel.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    1st death she could've hauled *** and kite him as he approaches her. 2nd death she could've cancel the res & sleep synth or purify and drop down/kite. 3rd death could've dropped down/kite. Maybe use you're def lvl weapon that would be about 97 def lvl's total. All those things would've helped better than doing nothing for survival. I know it sucks being completely out geared. I've been out geared since playing this dumb game and the tw's vs infamous made me realize gear>strat any day.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Disclaimer: I do not dislike Eoria. This is not meant to be a rant on how poor a cleric she is because she isnt.

It was a gank, yes. Noone is denying that. Im also not denying that she is lesser geared then the people she is fighting. Yall keep saying TWO sins, yet in the entire video i only see one attacking her. Tbch i only see one sin most of the time.(against her. im not counting SoulFeast). Also wat i said she should of done is what i would have done. I would have gone back out again. I would have waited until i could at least expel if i needed to but i would have gone back out. Im not saying she wouldnt have died, she most likely would have. She could have lived longer was what i was trying to get across. Besides the fact that you are in her faction and on a pvp server(the combination of both make me really not want to even respond to what you are saying) what is the fault with what i was saying she should have done?sin who outgears you near you: move. Plume shell instead of purify when a sin can just stop you from moving with another quick skill. followed by possible expel.

I respect anyone's opinion so I hope mine's will as well.

Are you trying to say I'm defending her because we're on the same faction? Or I missed something? Also, do you realize the sin will try to keep the target in it's place so he can kill it?

Look the damage he deals on her... There was a part where her shell got broke and then she died.

I've never denied any mistakes or such however, all I wanted to point out is that there was things that one can't simply pull off instantly i.e. not expecting a 4 vs 10 as for not being ready/prepared for it.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I respect anyone's opinion so I hope mine's will as well.

Are you trying to say I'm defending her because we're on the same faction? Or I missed something? Also, do you realize the sin will try to keep the target in it's place so he can kill it?yes i do realize that and Im assuming you mean when i said she should move. Synth doesnt move, i assume he lagged but from that time she started that heal till she was slept synth stops moving

Look the damage he deals on her... There was a part where her shell got broke and then she died.
    3rd kill nothing she could have done about that one. AD maybe but she wasnt able to use that.
    I've never denied any mistakes or such however, all I wanted to point out is that there was things that one can't simply pull off instantly i.e. not expecting a 4 vs 10 as for not being ready/prepared for it.
    yeah being unprepared for a 10v4 gank does suck.
    who is she rezing btw? is it just my comp or does the person not show up for everyone?
    More Advice: Also use your defense level weapon if your ganked ESPECIALLY if your outgeared.

come to think of it i prob shouldnt have used the word poorly. Had a harder time of it would have been a better choice. o well fix that tommorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    What's with the hating on Eoria though?

It's not hate, everyone know that Eoria is a great cleric, but she's more a cleric of mass PVP, when it comes to smaller group PVP she seems to panic and commit mistakes that maybe an other cleric wouldn't have done.

As I said everyone know Eoria is a great TW/mass PVP cleric, if someone think otherwise he's an idiot, but I think she need a bit more work and experience for when it come to smaller group PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Oi, this grew quite a bit while I was writing post. Zzzz...

I give exactly zero ****s about outnumbering sins. You pvp enough over the years and you won't either. His second vid is literally him just fishing for kills like what 50,000 other sins have done before. I'm pretty sure he could just knife throw and one-shot my veno which would have prevented a few things that happen in that vid. Instead, he goes to the trouble of death linking a squishy veno and tries to kill Zhenji and Yuyi, both of which are a lot tankier than my veno, and fails.

As for your other posts, I usually only record TW. I don't think I've ever actually recorded normal random pvp (on this server, anyway). Obviously, I am going to be pretty much solely healing+rebuffing+ressing in TW and not much else unless the situation arises which is very rare. ofc, I really wouldn't expect someone that hasn't played this server to know me, but w/e.

Even if I had played better, it would not have changed the outcome. There's a point where it just does not matter. Also, if I had waited in getting out of sz on genie or something, SF and leggy probably would have been dead a lot sooner than they were.

@Kuru - I dislike Faith on cleric in mass pvp outside of times where other side has clerics spam sleeping me. I also don't really like wasting pot cd on SoD. Especially when it's not hard to grab a barb buffer which pretty sure we did when we went to rebuff. Would rather use the cd for immune.

@Bella - Not necessarily. If cleric's dying, but because of that, their team is living, that is completely fine. ofc, then there are situations like this where you really cannot do much at all beyond heal your squad and hope for the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    then there are situations like this where you really cannot do much at all beyond heal your squad and hope for the best.

pm me and I shall come PVP with you, and only you
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Oi, this grew quite a bit while I was writing post. Zzzz...

I give exactly zero ****s about outnumbering sins. You pvp enough over the years and you won't either. His second vid is literally him just fishing for kills like what 50,000 other sins have done before. I'm pretty sure he could just knife throw and one-shot my veno which would have prevented a few things that happen in that vid. Instead, he goes to the trouble of death linking a squishy veno and tries to kill Zhenji and Yuyi, both of which are a lot tankier than my veno, and fails. I think what you just said contradicts the "fishing for kills" statement. had he been "fishing for kills"(nice word choice btw, very punny) he wouldve done what you said. I think he was going for the challenge of being able to kill them with the gank instead of just getting quick kills.

As for your other posts, I usually only record TW. Ah that explains why i couldnt find anything else. I don't think I've ever actually recorded normal random pvp (on this server, anyway). Obviously, I am going to be pretty much solely healing+rebuffing+ressing in TW and not much else unless the situation arises which is very rare. ofc, I really wouldn't expect someone that hasn't played this server to know me, but w/e. Im ashamed of you Eoria :( i kinda expected someone who was on these forums less then you to say that but not you. Added to the fact you've met me on this server. Additionally, me playing on this server has been addressed on this subforum at least twice to my recollection. If you would like links id be happy to oblige. Also, me knowing you or even me playing on this server has nothing to do with anything discussed in this thread.

Even if I had played better, it would not have changed the outcome. There's a point where it just does not matter. Also, if I had waited in getting out of sz on genie or something, SF and leggy probably would have been dead a lot sooner than they were.

@Kuru - I dislike Faith on cleric in mass pvp outside of times where other side has clerics spam sleeping me. I also don't really like wasting pot cd on SoD. Especially when it's not hard to grab a barb buffer which pretty sure we did when we went to rebuff. Would rather use the cd for immune.

@Bella - Not necessarily. If cleric's dying, but because of that, their team is living, that is completely fine. No. Complete no. Bella is right. Dead cleric = Dead team. There is no scenario in PvP in which the cleric on your team dying is fine. If the Cleric die the team just dies faster. A clerics role in PvP is 1st to not die 2nd to heal. If you have to make the choice between saving yourself or the squad member, you choose yourself. You can res them and then continue healing them, theyre role is to support you. ofc, then there are situations like this where you really cannot do much at all beyond keeping yourself alive heal your squad and hope for the best.
    responses in red. if you want an example of what i mean watch kevvys video at the top of this page. its smaller numbers then you faced, but is still an example of what you should be doing. Being ganked doesnt change what you should be doing.
    At some point in this battle, probably right after you died the first time, you lost your cool and panicked, thinking that your team needed your heals, buffed, and ran right out to save them. You gave no time for your genie to get an expel ready(which WOULD have saved you when synth retargeted you).
    Also your point that "SF and leggy" would have died faster had you not healed them is bull**** and we all know it. For starters, this entire fight you gave no heals to SF and "leggy" used his charm for the majority of the heals he got. Added to that, after you died the first time, thelegend got ONE heal from you. ONE. They died at the same rate.
    Bella is right (smart girl her) Your tw/mass pvp is great. I would probably use it as an example to what clerics should be doing in tw. When it comes to your small group pvp, you need work. Particularly in the area of remembering your priorities and not panicking when things turn sour.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]