little help with auto patche

ellord00
ellord00 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Support Desk
hi i have that proplem with c++ runtime library my client refuse to auto patch and i installed the latest package for c++ runtime library but no use .here is a screenshot of the proplem. https://imageshack.com/i/p6dFJd7op plz any one could help me post a reply.thx
Post edited by ellord00 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    Now I can see the image, but the image, and the little troubleshooting is the only thing to run with, and it's not much.

Personally, it will be easier for you to download and install Arc, then run a new install from there, than it will for you to patch manually.

Again, read the sticky thread before you post again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ellord00
    ellord00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well if i can download with arc i woudnt be here on fourms the problem i face with arc that is i cant resume the download process when my net disconnect if there any other way to download with other than arc i will be glad .
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    Arc has a built-in resume feature. If it's not working for you, you've got something else going on. Based on the image you've also supplied, you've got something really strange going on, which is likely why you're having so many issues.

Unfortunately, until you supply the information I need, I am unable to assist you further. Again, I will direct you to The Sticky, which provides you with a LOT of troubleshooting information, and also details exactly what I need for you to post so I can actually help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]