whos having bad drops in TT ?

WannaBM - Archosaur
WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
Then its because the bosses dropped al of their stuff for me b:laugh

2 footprints in one drop b:chuckle
3 illusion stones in 1 drop on the next run b:pleased

And besides that almost no boss fails to drop 1 gold.
Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
Post edited by WannaBM - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Barb [x]
    Arrogant [x]
    Brags about stuff nobody cares about [x]

Joe/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Run enough, you luck out sooner or later. Think I once got 2+2+1 from arma from a single run. As in IS, ISL and red mat. Triple GLPs are "fairly common practice", I know Fissile claimed to gotten 5 GLPs once and it might even be true.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    0 drops because only poor people need to slave in tt
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2014

My husband and I have been having great luck with gold drops , this x2 and the last one. We love TT and enjoy it. The gold mats are an extra bonusb:victory Even got Heart of Nature to drop, sure it's not worth much like it was but it was still awesome to finally get that drop that we never got before :)
    To us it's not slaving, it's fun to farm stuff and reach our goal in what we wanna do with the gold matsb:pleased
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Seen a bunch of people in world chat getting stacked drops....

And this 2x I got total **** all the runs I did.....
    b:cry
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've got lots of good drops as well.

I call it barb luck.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Got bad luck in tt with only one gold in seven runs, and most the tt mats price dropped.

So I choose to farm lunar instead, got several dozens of EoD, then right after 2x is over, all EoD were sold like pop corn at 3m price. b:victory
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    -snip-

BTT: This x2 was the worst x2 for me ever. Ran about ~30 TT-3-3 every of the 5 days and ofc made over 200m with golds only each day...but still it could've and should've been way more. Nearly 25% of all runs I made have been 0 Golds. Got a spree of 10x 0 Gold runs after another yday and I nearly ate my keaboard out of frustration.

If you take into consideration the current Pstone prices and relate that to the OHT mats I got on top of the TTs I farmed then I easily made a whole of 1,3b coins this x2 and even tho I should be happy I'm not. I wasted so much frggin time farming the sht outta TT3-3...well I expected more luck. At least a good gold any run like I got back in the luckier days.

I initially wanted to beat myself and farm over 500m on each of the day x2 days and failed badly. I hardly managed to get over 200m a day like I was used to (not counting in income from anything else like BH or fsp, just TT.).

And then there are morons like -snip- trolling around in the forums acting lik it's impossible to farm 200m on a day in x2...ya ofc...impossible...like I'm the only one capable of doing so. Many ppl achieve that. Many ppl are capable of doing so. Threads like these are there to remind ppl of the capabilities of the dying farmer race in this game so they HAVE a good purpose. they show ppl that there is another world besides cashing and merchanting. Besides some merchants I know from other server (maybe there are some on ours too) are making profit of far beyond 200m a day just merching.

-snip-
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    LOL there're still people farming TT b:laugh
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    overcomem wrote: »
    LOL there're still people farming TT b:laugh

Well, some of us still play with other people in squad for the thrill and excitement instead of mindless botting.
    b:bye
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well, some of us still play with other people in squad for the thrill and excitement instead of mindless botting.
    b:bye

I hope you will have a lot of thrill and excitement during run TT mutiply run x 100 b:laugh

I auto culti and afk 5-6 hours with my altsssssss. I went playing another games or reading a book or watching TV/Movie LOL. and bang bang 35M perday without x2. Oh well during x2 I made 95M per day without sweating. and don't need to watch my bot 24/7. just set alarm clock 5-6 hours and come back to sell stuff to NPC . Oh by the way T3 weap is enough for 6-7 hours for repair b:bye
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Meh, had pretty abysmal luck some days but I think this is most of the drops from during this 2x. I sold some already at that point, I got couple more after taking it but we talking bout maybe 50m difference in value.

http://vvcap.net/db/fOn_pTzRDlt7ZSV9cIUc.htp

Ps. As far 200m/day goes, think I broke that once this 2x, which is just fine for me, got enough golds to +10 rest of my gear.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I find it funny b:laugh how people get jealous and bash you and call you arrogant.

So arrogant means = Telling people you are successful without spending real money?

Same thing happens to me I been called arrogant and Greedy just because I was aiming to earn 1 billion in profit a month 4 months ago...

I wonder what they will say now that I archived my goal and i am aiming for 2 billion now.

But if someone cash shop and brags everyone congratulate them and they even get promoted to marshals or executioners in factions.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I find it funny b:laugh how people get jealous and bash you and call you arrogant.

So arrogant means = Telling people you are successful without spending real money?
    Arrogant is bragging about how awesome you are and how **** others are because LULZ I CAN SPEND SO MUCH TIME FARMING MAH COINS, success is relative, what is success to one isn't to another, I don't see spending too much time to get a virtual currency on a dying game as successful at all and it's nothing to brag about.

Joe is one of the few who does that anyway (and trend seems to be that barbs are most likely to show this behaviour (and they say sins are arrogant, the irony)), and it's always the same old story, gets boring fast. And saying/claiming you are the so called best of the best is arrogant, yes.

But that's just my opinion.

Same thing happens to me I been called arrogant and Greedy just because I was aiming to earn 1 billion in profit a month 4 months ago...

I wonder what they will say now that I archived my goal and i am aiming for 2 billion now.

But if someone cash shop and brags everyone congratulate them and they even get promoted to marshals or executioners in factions.
    They get hated on equally if not more (specially when they do brag about it), they just don't come to forums and are like LOOK AT ME I CASHED SO HARD. Well, most of them don't at least
    /arrogancepost/10
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    What drama 1 simply and tiny post can produce. Exceeds my expectations b:laugh
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well...funny that neither I or WannaBM ever claimed to be the best of the bests. We are simply showing what is possible with the right setup and strategy while farming/merchanting. Ofc it has to look like a brag. That gets ppls attention way faster. The only reason ppl are braging about us afterwards is that they are jealous or if they don't see the whole picture and thus arn't able to fully understand why one like us would do such a thing.

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about myself. I just don't care at all. In the end I make posts like to speak to a certain group of ppl. Ya I wnana show whats possible in general but I wanna find ppl that are like me. Ppl that are putting effort into something to achieve stuff others won't, simply because they lack the effort.

I for one would like to see a post like: "Oh hey thats amazing, but you know what? I can farm double as much and I'm a Barb too." Why? Simply cuz I would know that I can still improve myself. I would know that there are still some things that I'm missing.

So in conclusion: Threads like these are meant for finding ppl that are alike. Ppl you can actually talk to in terms of this game. Exchanging tips & tricks maybe as well and ofc to improve oneself.

If you wouldn't blindly rage about anyone showing the slightest sign of arrogance...well you wouldn't mis out on a lot of things. It does never matter if one is arrogant. the reason why he is matters. And trust me, it could be a good one.

My worst mistake? I expect anyone to have advanced knowledge about human psychology and I sure am going to keep on testing those abilities of anyone responding to my threads/posts. TBH. Analyzing and learning about ppl is another reason for me to post stuff here. Provoking them is also part of it...well it would be great if even a single one would have finally noticed it but oh well...ppl are so hard to get anything on their own, ikr.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well...funny that neither I or WannaBM ever claimed to be the best of the bests.

Uh, Jojo, I'm not sure how true that is in your case :D.

As for the TT thing, I actually started out pretty good on drops. Was getting plenty of each valuable 3-3 gold each run until I ran into a chain of bad luck :D. I'd have to say my greatest achievement was managing to do over 30 runs on 2x without a single Empire's Sigh dropping, until finally getting two in a drop on a later run. This silly Jojo above me already had 20+? by then though :<.

I should've made a thread complaining about the obviously lowered drop rates and other -insertrandomexcuseshere- /sarcastic voice
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well...funny that neither I or WannaBM ever claimed to be the best of the bests. We are simply showing what is possible with the right setup and strategy while farming/merchanting. Ofc it has to look like a brag. That gets ppls attention way faster. The only reason ppl are braging about us afterwards is that they are jealous or if they don't see the whole picture and thus arn't able to fully understand why one like us would do such a thing.

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about myself. I just don't care at all. In the end I make posts like to speak to a certain group of ppl. Ya I wnana show whats possible in general but I wanna find ppl that are like me. Ppl that are putting effort into something to achieve stuff others won't, simply because they lack the effort.

I for one would like to see a post like: "Oh hey thats amazing, but you know what? I can farm double as much and I'm a Barb too." Why? Simply cuz I would know that I can still improve myself. I would know that there are still some things that I'm missing.

So in conclusion: Threads like these are meant for finding ppl that are alike. Ppl you can actually talk to in terms of this game. Exchanging tips & tricks maybe as well and ofc to improve oneself.

If you wouldn't blindly rage about anyone showing the slightest sign of arrogance...well you wouldn't mis out on a lot of things. It does never matter if one is arrogant. the reason why he is matters. And trust me, it could be a good one.

My worst mistake? I expect anyone to have advanced knowledge about human psychology and I sure am going to keep on testing those abilities of anyone responding to my threads/posts. TBH. Analyzing and learning about ppl is another reason for me to post stuff here. Provoking them is also part of it...well it would be great if even a single one would have finally noticed it but oh well...ppl are so hard to get anything on their own, ikr.

...gear is irrelevant to drops, this is a brag thread and nothing more. Not that you can really brag about luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • idkwhatwtf
    idkwhatwtf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same here. made 12 runs dident get any gold at all in 3-3 ^^ ← Noticed that the drops been really really bad the last two days of the 2x
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ...gear is irrelevant to drops, this is a brag thread and nothing more. Not that you can really brag about luck.

You said the truth.b:pleased
    giphy.gif

• jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014

What the best strategy to do 3-3 or 2-3 for you?
    I am interested for example do you skip any boss?
    What appo do you use. Do you use a lot of charger orbs for more speed?
    What is the minimum refines needed?
    Any other tip to make run the most effective possible?
    b:laugh more importantly any trick to increase drop rate if that exist lol.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    idkwhatwtf wrote: »
    Same here. made 12 runs dident get any gold at all in 3-3 ^^ ← Noticed that the drops been really really bad the last two days of the 2x

Made one run. Got 6 golds in 3-3b:pleased
    giphy.gif

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    PS: this was not a brag thread. Indeed bragging is done about achievements, not luck.

It was just a slightly trollish preemptive counter to the regular "they reduced droprates" post that appear every 2x.