Best Armor, Weapon, and Ornaments for Lv90 Sin?

Juliet______ - Raging Tide
Juliet______ - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Assassin
So, I played PWI about 3 years ago and I just returned and made a Sin. I am near Lv90 but I have no knowledge of what is the best gear in game for my Sin. Help would be appreciated.
P.s. I am looking for good aps and def OR HP...b:surrender

P.p.s I would also like advice for Lv100 gear :D
Post edited by Juliet______ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I am not sure how it was 3 years ago, things might have changed. Nowadays most people level from 90 - 100 in a few days of FC runs, some of them pretty much unequiped since you can buy the rooms from other people who solo clear the instance in 10 minutes.

If that sounds great to you, i wouldnt put too much thought about your pre level 100 gear.

If you dont like that and you want to do quests etc and take it slow, you could go for really good lvl 90 gear like TT90 gold. You'd need to farm it with a squad of like minded players (those are rare nowadays) You might also be interested in some morai gear parts. none of it is tradable, so its all a waste when you upgrade to lvl 100 gear.

Most people choose to go in between. They equip themselves in green TT90 gear. It can be sold when youre done with it, or some parts can be upgraded to the equipment you want when you are level 100.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Juliet______ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    I see. So I'm better off by just doing FC all the way to 100? Alright thanks for the help. Is R8 and Ashura armor still the best for Lv100, I'm not sure if there are new gears now days :/
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I am not saying that is "best". Its just what everyone does :p

Yes at level 100, you probably want ashuras sleeves and boots, r8r armor, lionheart belt and neck.
    G15 pants and hat. If you dont have a cape with -int (from the old TM 69 or 79), you can now get one from TM lunar.

The better gear that is there is R9. But that is for the far future. It is expensive and needed for pvp only.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • StickAmus - Raging Tide
    StickAmus - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pretty much
  • Juliet______ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    I see, thank you very much. :)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    At lvl 90 use this armor:
    http://pwcalc.com/9780933fd92c3a5e

I did not had the shards and refines but dont go more then +5 with refines at lvl90. And yes keep using TT80 hook and thorn till you reach lvl100.
    giphy.gif

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    if you get the morai daggers they will be better than the hooks at 95, but keep the hooks to upgrade them later
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    TT 90 gear and ornies. Helmet of aqua viscousness. Hook and thorns. Two gold ff rings. Lunar glade interval cape. 90's is a transitional phase where most of that gear should get upgraded at 100