Confused. Requirement question

therealblizzar
therealblizzar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have some requirement problems. Before i was doing RB my base str was 232 (with all equip 250/ armor req is 250). this was the way im doing it>
i bought some extra equip with str+ till i reached 250 str. so it was able to put on my armor with 250 str req. My armor also have str + adds so it was able to put my extra str+ equip away and wear my armor (because all armor increase the str to 250)

Now after Rb that dont works. If i reached a str at 232 i bought some new str+ equip ( i only need it for that reason) till i reached 250 str. I putted on my armor and now the str was 268 ( armor gives me 18+).

Now i was trying the same way like before and put 1 extra str equip away( +5 str). If im doing that my str going down under 250 and i cant wear my armor now.. i lost more then 20 str points because and im unable to wear my armor now..

But if im doing that with one piece of my armor that have str +8 it not going down under 250 str and im allready able to wear the 250 str req equip.

Im only going down with str if i put the new extra bought equip away. If im doing that with my old equip ( before doing RB) i only lost the str from that equip.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WANT and some1 can explain me that thx
Post edited by therealblizzar on

Comments

• Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've noticed this with a few other armor sets aswell, like the armor from Dreamchaser packs.

Seems like certain armor doesn't see added stats as "real" stats b:surrender

My guess is the armor requirements are coded specifically to be based on base stats, that or the devs are just too lazy to put the extra few lines of code, RB might've acted to do that (not sure why)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    You... can't do what you're describing and it's not a change with the game.

You can't use +stat on an armor to wear the armor itself. The game has never allowed that.
    (Insert fancy image here)