Soulburn

bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Psychic
Just for curiosity a question:
In a pvp group fight if the psychic hits someone with soulburn, lets say a BM( just an exemple, it can be any other class) but the BM dont hit the psy while soulburn on him, but other person. lets say a mystic, will the BM take damage equal( well its not equal, but thats what the skill description says) to that mystic soulforce? Or the skill works only with psychic soulforce?
giphy.gif

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The soulburn effect is based off Psychic soulforce no matter who attacks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It should be using the Psychic's Soulforce. We are the ones who applied the effect, so it considers our soulforce regardless of who the affected character targets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Celestia, OP archer b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So let me see if i understood this.
    if a psy hits a player with soulburn and the other player hits( let say a wizz) he will take damage eqaul with psy soulforce not the wiz soulforce? So he deosnt have to attack the psy to take damage cause of soulburn?
    giphy.gif

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    right,if soulburn is cast on a player,the player can hit someone else and take damage without hitting the psy.