Did PWI Lie on their Fans????

Options
darkdevil2009
darkdevil2009 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
Guys i need your opinion on the latest promotion from PWI about the Ocean Dragon Orb.

PWI confirmed that if you spend 50$ per account you will win a FREE dragon orb +10.... and it has been more than 2 days and update took place and nothing yet received to anyone who spend cash... b:chuckle

i will be talking about my self ... i spend 100$ for unnecessary stuff to get the free dragon orb on TWO accounts and yet nothing came at all in both... and what i feel that there is either lack of the team capabilities to do what finish the promotion on time..... or they are just fake that promotion to get more money while they can..... and of course no one will be able to do thing about it other than complain in Forums.... b:shutup

the promotion was as follow:

Hey everyone,

This weekend only, 7/18 - 7/21, spend 50 gold and win a free +10 Dragon Orb Ocean!

Orbs will be paid out after the promotion period*

This promotion is not repeatable*

Can only be claimed once per account*

Dragon Orb Ocean

Dragon Orb Ocean is a powerful item that only the most hardcore and players and merchants need consider-- This limited-time, ultra rare orb has a 100% chance to successfully increase an item's refinement level by 1, with the maximum refinement level at +10!

*Can only be used on Bound Equipment, Untradeable, and not Upgradeable*

if you don't believe that the promotion did not say that some people will win check the link to get the confirmation....
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/6004913-dragon-orb-promotion%21

expecting PWI to be honest and tell us why is the delay???? b:angry
Post edited by darkdevil2009 on

Comments

• Parsly - Archosaur
    Parsly - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Calm down and wait. I am sure they will gona give what they promised
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    They never said "the instant it hits midnight on the 22nd you'll get your orbs."

Chill out and wait a bit.
    Orbs will be paid out after the promotion period*

Give it time, the promotion ended yesterday. We need to pull data logs to make sure everyone who spent the required amount gets their items.

Patienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. b:pleased
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Guys i need your opinion on the latest promotion from PWI about the Ocean Dragon Orb.

PWI confirmed that if you spend 50$ per account you will win a FREE dragon orb +10.... and it has been more than 2 days and update took place and nothing yet received to anyone who spend cash... b:chuckle
    i highlighted your problem.

the number has to be a 2 digit number. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    please name 1 promotion in pwi history that payed out in <1 week, goodluck
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    With the way they worded it. PWI will send anytime after the promotion ends. Could be a few days, could be weeks. Cross your fingers.
    NGTUy53.png

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    With the way they worded it. PWI will send anytime after the promotion ends. Could be a few days, could be weeks. Cross your fingers.

And with the whole heartbleed, I think they got bigger fish to fry atm.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    It will be "soon"
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • xazhur
    xazhur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    i highlighted your problem.

the number has to be a 2 digit number. :D

LOL and don't forget his name has darkdevil in it, I have never seen a patient devil LMAO!!!b:pleasedb:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    You will have your orbs, just be patient. They wouldn't lie on something like that...
    And enjoy, I personally find this "promotion" was a too big one when you know the cost of these orbs the last time they were in the boutique.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I'm going to translate what they really meant...because they seem to have got a lot of people....

The Dragon Orbs will be given out....

Soon.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)