Mid summer Fashion Contest - List for Easier Voting

124»

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I miss Art Section :/

Yup, maybe if we suggest it they would make one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yup, maybe if we suggest it they would make one.

Well we do have the screenshots and the fanatics both. It's more like we're missing the cretive people. Not surprising though, since they might be the easiest to move on to a game with newer aesthetics. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Waitwhat? I know the people who have never had points awarded or removed don't show up (cuz seriously that would just be awkward to have literally EVERYONE on that list) at all, but I'm pretty sure the ones with negative points go below those with 0.

Sorry, didn't see this post right away. But yes, I was more meaning people that weren't given points, since they would naturally be at 0. It just seemed odd to me that someone awarded negative points would be above people with no points at all lol. There should be a separate list for them, or they should just be removed from the list if they drop above positive numbers.... right now it looks like they are actually doing well, being in the high scores list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Sorry, didn't see this post right away. But yes, I was more meaning people that weren't given points, since they would naturally be at 0. It just seemed odd to me that someone awarded negative points would be above people with no points at all lol. There should be a separate list for them, or they should just be removed from the list if they drop above positive numbers.... right now it looks like they are actually doing well, being in the high scores list.

I disagree since I think it marks them more as "names you're aware you shouldn't put too much into when they post". Those at the top of the positive side are the helpful ones you listen to.... and the thousands of unlisted users (seriously, if Sweetiebot listed those we'd have every character + default account regardless of whether or not they've posted on the forums or not) are neutral and don't have to be worried about one way or another.

Basically, if you're on the list it's because you've either given a positive impression... or a negative one. At least, that's how I feel about it aside from the joke ones or when certain people had others spam them in one direction or the other.

... Though now this is kinda a derail that we could move to a Sweetiebot thread but oh well.

Sweetiebot give Annalyse 5 points for being a genuinely helpful person and provoking discussion.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You make sweetiebot look bad when you edit in a command after she has already read your post!

The karma list doesn't actually carry any real meaning but people are free to give it any meaning they want. It's interesting to see what happens when you start ranking people.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Sweetiebot give Annalyse 5 points for being a genuinely helpful person and provoking discussion.
    OPKossy awards 5 points to Annalyse - Heavens Tear!
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear is now in 6th place for July 2014 with 5 points (10 points overall).

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    edited July 2014
    You make sweetiebot look bad when you edit in a command after she has already read your post!

The karma list doesn't actually carry any real meaning but people are free to give it any meaning they want. It's interesting to see what happens when you start ranking people.

You make me wanna be evil and edit commands in sometime, Ast. :P

You're totally right about the Karma thing. I just like to think more people use it for the sake of something like what I said, even though it is rather meaningless right now and overall.

Sweetiebot give Asterelle - Sanctuary 5 points because I said so.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Sweetiebot give Asterelle - Sanctuary 5 points because I said so.
    OPKossy awards 5 points to Asterelle - Sanctuary!
    Asterelle - Sanctuary is now in 7th place for July 2014 with 5 points (245 points overall).

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    I did an experiment to make sure people have zero are correctly above people who have negative points, and indeed they are! So just think of 0 as a hard number and anyone who hasn't been awarded Sweetie points as having them be N/A or not applicable, with the not applicables not shown. I could've totally just asked Ast but it's more fun this way. xD

(Also see Kossy not and Spara, I'm not as random as you guys thought! xD)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451&page=651

July 2014 PWI Forum High Scores:

1) Fryvorg - Sanctuary (62)
    2) SylenThunder - Sanctuary (10)
    3) XAlaiaNerea - Raging Tide (10)
    4) Evryn - Morai (5)
    5) trands (5)
    6) Annalyse - Heavens Tear (5)
    7) Asterelle - Sanctuary (5)
    8) oVenusArmanio (3)
    9) truekossy (0)
    10) bloodedone87 (-3)
    11) VenusArmani - Dreamweaver (-10)

For a contest like this we might as well also give Karma to the top 5 once they are announced OFC. Could be fun to have your name immortalized on the list so you can figure out what month you won things. That was one of the original purposes after all. :3

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    edited July 2014
    I have forever immortalized a screenshot of Venus with her text not being fixed.

Mwahahahahahaha!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    I have forever immortalized a screenshot of Venus with her text not being fixed.

Mwahahahahahaha!

Freaking Hax! *cough* Quoting Sweetiebot is hard. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good points. I guess I was more just picturing a scenario in which nobody was awarded positive points one month, and the person in first place was actually negative lol. I'd heard something about possible rewards when this first started up so I thought it would be lame if someone with -10 managed to be in that position.

Enough, derailing though. My bad. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Fujimaro - Raging Tide
    Fujimaro - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Anyone knows when the winners will be announced? I'm so curious to see sparkie's staff taste on pwi fashion. b:chuckle
  • Takkahana - Heavens Tear
    Takkahana - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Anyone knows when the winners will be announced? I'm so curious to see sparkie's staff taste on pwi fashion. b:chuckle

Yep, I am curious how the staff is going to vote on the winners too. They are taking a while so I think they are being thorough about how they judge the fashion or maybe there are just too many great contestants to choose from LOL. b:victory

Do you think there could be a chance that every contestant that participated receives a prize and the top 5 get the top prizes? b:laugh That would be nice but maybe another competition they may do that lol. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:cute TSUNAMI BOTTLES!!!! b:dirty
  • xazhur
    xazhur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hmmm, the possibility of awarding all contestants. Maybe I should have participated in the contest too LOL. Oh Well! LOL b:pleased