Sky Cover/Cloud Stir idea

XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary
XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Suggestion Box
As i understand things the "public quest" that allows the creation of the Sky Cover/Cloud Stir rings is "broken" and therefore the "rarity" of the rings and nightspike cluster boxes has been adversely affected - over-priced and hard to come by.

My suggestion

"
Give (1) of either Sky Cover or Cloud Stir rings (30 day limit) that are "bound/non-stashable"

Allow the account holder to make their "temporary" ring to be made "permanent" by logging everyday for 30 days and completing a series of quests or the scavenging of items whereby they receive a item afterwards - the items can be saved daily and after the 30 days (similar to the "attendance design") if the quests have been completed the ring can be put into a "forge" and made permanent (bound/stashable) and can then be converted to NW version.

this idea would allow the availability to no longer be a issue as well as lowering the prices of
making a "unbound" version similar to that of the warsong belt.

Additionally, it would be a "coin sink" opportunity to combine "quest items" + ? coins thereby giving players the opportunity to acquire those rings when they might not otherwise be able to due to the high prices of getting one now.

350 mil coins for a +8 sky cover is ridiculous in my opinion
Post edited by XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You know what I see? I see a player desperate because the game is extremely "Candy Crush Saga" mode, "Pay if you ever want to win anything".

They see: "Another poor ****, ignore him."

PWI is not made to entertain you, it is made to give PWE money, exclusively.

I would agree with a bound version skycover/cloud stir, that could be attained via 30 days of daily quests. Maybe add them to morai orders 7k prestige? Idk, its a good idea I guess. But thats MY opinion.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Way too easy to obtain for an endgame item.

Better solution: Make the rings from PQ bound. Stops the alt farming and brings actual life to PQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Way too easy to obtain for an endgame item.

Better solution: Make the rings from PQ bound. Stops the alt farming and brings actual life to PQ.

No this doesn't work. People want to be able to Cash in and get the items they want. Bound farmable-only stuff is depressive. We have enough with Morai/Primal farmable-only skills, lets not ruin the game further.

I think WS molds/badges and FSP coins/Primal bloods, all that stuff should be tradeable.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No this doesn't work. People want to be able to Cash in and get the items they want. Bound farmable-only stuff is depressive. We have enough with Morai/Primal farmable-only skills, lets not ruin the game further.

I think WS molds/badges and FSP coins/Primal bloods, all that stuff should be tradeable.

You do realize that thee come from packs also? lol

Also, wow and you called the OP lazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    As i understand things the "public quest" that allows the creation of the Sky Cover/Cloud Stir rings is "broken" and therefore the "rarity" of the rings and nightspike cluster boxes has been adversely affected - over-priced and hard to come by.

350 mil coins for a +8 sky cover is ridiculous in my opinion

Then buy it without refine and refine it yourself? You think those rings are rare? Go try to find a SoT or a Matchless wings on HL, it takes months just to find those and and both are over 1b EACH.

Those ring are maybe a bit more expensive than any other rings, but they are the end game rings and they are not rare, just expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute