edited July 2014 in General Discussion
reppp
Post edited by Miastars - Harshlands on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Looking at the bottom of the news article... my bet is the date got screwed up on it.

Top says the sale lasts til the 30th. Bottom says it's the 23rd. b:sweat
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Miastars - Harshlands
    Miastars - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    yes it does ty
  • Thegraduate - Sanctuary
    Thegraduate - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    That answer makes no sense to me. Rep and Snake fortune pack sale should have ended on July 30. That is what it says on the post. Even if it ended today the July 23 date is in reference to snake fortune packs. Why would you post two conflicting days for a sale?

All or most of the sales so far have ended in two (2) weeks. Go look back at all the sales. I hate to be misinformed then lied to. Clearly that what is going on here.
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    only snake fortune packs shld be removed on 23rd considered the bottom date correct, as for rest items the sale will be till 30th, maybe they forgot to write rep next to snake fortune meh , but if thts the case many lost the chance thinking it will last till 30th if its was a mistake shld be refunded properly tyvm
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I guess the sale shouldn't have ended afterall, we still getting >system message< in Sanctuary b:chuckle
  • twinklestyar
    twinklestyar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    That answer makes no sense to me. Rep and Snake fortune pack sale should have ended on July 30. That is what it says on the post. Even if it ended today the July 23 date is in reference to snake fortune packs. Why would you post two conflicting days for a sale?

All or most of the sales so far have ended in two (2) weeks. Go look back at all the sales. I hate to be misinformed then lied to. Clearly that what is going on here.

False Advertisement... Hell would freeze before they correct the rep prices. b:angry