Mystic 100 Skills

Xaeiyah - Heavens Tear
Xaeiyah - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Mystic
Swinging Cloud dance says: recovers a great ammount of health to target and increases their total HP... however does this overwrite the barb buff or not??? anyone know?
Post edited by Xaeiyah - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Give me 20 chrono pages and I'll test it out just for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Swinging Cloud dance says: recovers a great ammount of health to target and increases their total HP... however does this overwrite the barb buff or not??? anyone know?

My guess is, it either stacks or it's nulled by barb buff since the effect doesn't last long enough.

If cooldown is about 5 minutes, don't bother with that skill. However, i thought weepin dance had a long cooldown but the cooldown on that skill is only 10 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    acording to Ecatomb's the cooldown is 10s for both of the Dance lvl100 skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i juts got my lucky break yesterday and all i have to say its WoW i love it ! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Bumping this thread instead of making a new one.

Has anyone gotten Swinging Cloud Dance yet and know if it overrides barb buff?
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    since no1 is gonna try to test this. Im going to test it. b:cute collecting chrono atm. will post a reply soon b:pleased
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It likely uses the same buff as tree of protection so will override that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • AKB - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    It likely uses the same buff as tree of protection so will override that.

Booo boo u wrong b:laugh

I just learn that skill a few min ago b:victory

it doesnt overwrite the barb buff but it increase the barb buff for 8 sec b:victory

will post a video for a proof soon b:cute
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well, tree uses the same buff icon as barb buff, but doesn't overwrite it, so I guess maybe aster was trying to say it will overwrite tree hp buff(which doest' last long enough to matter), but not barb buff? ^^

And can't wait to see what it looks like to decide if it's worth getting lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AKB - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    here is the video b:pleased

sorry late just back from class

Click Here

Ok, WTF is the point of a heal that increases your max hp for an extremely short time, but it doesn't heal the max hp that it increases it by? You have 8717/9232 hp after heal...which is still 8717 hp. Unless you cast a heal right after you heal...which is slightly moronic, especially when time is limited, like in pvp.

The only time this could possibly be useful is when you heal yourself before your charm ticks...but if my charm is off CD in pvp I'm usually nuking or CC'ing or healing others...cuz that's what charms are for...

I swear, the way PWI implements these skills...this deserved a fricken Necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Necro and i just saw your mystic in west burnout. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok, WTF is the point of a heal that increases your max hp for an extremely short time, but it doesn't heal the max hp that it increases it by? You have 8717/9232 hp after heal...which is still 8717 hp. Unless you cast a heal right after you heal...which is slightly moronic, especially when time is limited, like in pvp.

The only time this could possibly be useful is when you heal yourself before your charm ticks...but if my charm is off CD in pvp I'm usually nuking or CC'ing or healing others...cuz that's what charms are for...

I swear, the way PWI implements these skills...this deserved a fricken Necro.

Maybe it could be used when buffed with falling petals to help prevent 1 shot deaths, if timed perfectly or something? Also, you could be DDing back instead of healing yourself in those 10 secs?

Idk...just a wild guess. *shrugs* b:chuckle
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've actually used SCD more than I thought I would, which I would have guessed as being never when I first got it.

Seriously though get lucky break first.

*Does the happy necro dance* Oontz oontz oontz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    I've actually used SCD more than I thought I would, which I would have guessed as being never when I first got it.

Seriously though get lucky break first.

*Does the happy necro dance* Oontz oontz oontz

The thing that bothers me is, weeping breeze lvl 100 nuke applies the hp debuff *before* it deals damage, so total damage = damage dealt + 8% of hp, if they were at full health. The same goes with sharptooth arrow, etc.

For swinging cloud, PWI actually decided to change the mechanics, and explicitly apply the buff *after* the hp is healed. It's like they wanted the skill to be completely useless on purpose, so they completely changed the coding for it to be like that.

It's just completely arbitrary mechanics that really make no sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• EarthFlare - Harshlands
    EarthFlare - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What is there role, Damage dealing? De-buffs? Healing maybe? Or even dps? Also, are they good at pvp?
  • MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear
    MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i cannot believe i payed 20 mil for skil which i never even use, what a waste of coin, but than there is bunch of skils who are waste of coin:D
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it doesnt overwrite the barb buff but it increase the barb buff for 8 sec b:victory
    Maybe this can help
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMUNT6Sgd08
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
    edited November 2012
    i cannot believe i payed 20 mil for skil which i never even use, what a waste of coin, but than there is bunch of skils who are waste of coin:D

Which skill?

I got Lucky break and weeping breeze dance and don't regret them at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear
    MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    those skils u r mentionin i dont have, its not as i couldnt but curently i dont, anyway they would cost alot more than 20 mil, i would say 30-32 mil on heaven tear each. anyway i was talkin about swinging cloud which i got and its rly stupid skil and bunch of wasted coin. good thing is u must be celestial sage to use it so not many will do same mistace as i did:Dthere is alot rb to be done to reach celestial so ppl wont buy that skil as i did.
    edited November 2012
    those skils u r mentionin i dont have, its not as i couldnt but curently i dont, anyway they would cost alot more than 20 mil, i would say 30-32 mil on heaven tear each. anyway i was talkin about swinging cloud which i got and its rly stupid skil and bunch of wasted coin. good thing is u must be celestial sage to use it so not many will do same mistace as i did:Dthere is alot rb to be done to reach celestial so ppl wont buy that skil as i did.

We have so many heals it's why I didn't get Swinging Cloud Dance yet and i took the other 2 first, if you have came on forum before many people said that people should get Lucky break first than Weeping Breeze Dance and many said that Swinging Cloud Dance was ****. (People say it's **** cause that add the 8% hp more after the heal)

I'll probably get it one day cause i want to get all skills and it's the only skill i don't have, i have all Morai skills and AEU skills, majority of my skills are sage (I just miss 2, but not skills i use the most so that can wait).

There's not a single mystic that i know that regret bought Lucky break (even on forum they all say how they love it), I don't hear a lot about Weeping Breeze Dance, but I think it's cause not many mystics got it (I think I saw one other person on my server that got it), but I personally love it (specially in PvP, but also in PvE).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thehuntdown
    thehuntdown Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i'm not sure if anyone replied didn't read the whole comments xD, but no it doesn't over write barb buffs it stacks, and it heals for around 18k b:victory
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i'm not sure if anyone replied didn't read the whole comments xD, but no it doesn't over write barb buffs it stacks, and it heals for around 18k

This looks like a NECRO!

thehuntdown replied to a message that was 1 year 8 months 12 days 20 hours 27 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i'm not sure if anyone replied didn't read the whole comments xD, but no it doesn't over write barb buffs it stacks, and it heals for around 18k b:victory

Anyway this is outdated (not surprising for a necro) since most mystics will get Storm Dance in Primal
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    And as this is a near 2 year necro.... guess what happens to it! b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.