download-no resume

ellord00
ellord00 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Support Desk
hey i want to download pw i downloaded this arc program and my download process reached 20% but when my pc was turned off due to the electricity was cut and tried to resume download i didnt find the download icon in the program it was like vanished and the path where i saved my download couldnt find it although the size of the game is kept in my drive's partion:c but even i cant detect its place if i wanted to delete the file i couldnt i CANT FIND THIS DAMN FILE OR RESUMING DOWNLOAD . what should i do then .... or u would better provide a better programe than thsi arc thing or repair it i was absent from my game for 5 years and when i try to go back i cant?..b:angry iam waiting for reply and a soultion.
Post edited by ellord00 on

Comments

• catn
    catn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well u could try finding the file in your control panel or u could do like I did and go to the site and re download ARC. my other computer did the same thing and I found the file in my control panel under ARC
    stand next to me you'll never stand alone

juniornowack HeavensTear
  • ellord00
    edited July 2014
    how can i find it in control panel? and i tried to download the game on my laptop not the pc does it differ? and u could resume download even when u turn off ur pc and open it again? because it didnt happen with me.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    It should auto-resume from within Arc.

if not, start over from inside Arc.

Or, if you're not even at having Arc installed, start the download process again for Arc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ellord00
    edited July 2014
    well it didnt auto resume and i didnt find it inside arc and cant find the file to even delete it .it takes alarge size from my drive . i need to delete it first to even redownload it .i looked for any torrent file to download the game via torrent within the fourms i found one and still working but too old 8 months old exactly should i download it or would u provide me with a goodtorrent link plz.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    ellord00 wrote: »
    well it didnt auto resume and i didnt find it inside arc and cant find the file to even delete it .it takes alarge size from my drive . i need to delete it first to even redownload it .i looked for any torrent file to download the game via torrent within the fourms i found one and still working but too old 8 months old exactly should i download it or would u provide me with a goodtorrent link plz.
    If you check my thread on Arc, it's got some info you may find helpful, but until I either **** the encryption on Arc, or push another packaged installer, I don't have any links.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catn
    catn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    how do u find it in your control panel all u got to do on your lap top is go to your windows icon in the bottem left corner and type in arc and it should pop it up
    stand next to me you'll never stand alone

juniornowack HeavensTear
  • ellord00
    edited July 2014
    If you check my thread on Arc, it's got some info you may find helpful, but until I either **** the encryption on Arc, or push another packaged installer, I don't have any links.

ok i checked your thread and managed to locate the file it was hidden and deleted it(thx).i will try to download the game again but if that happened again and coudnt resume downloading the game within arc window , how can i make arc find the path to the file to resume it (if it possible to do that) i cant every time try to download from the begining. and something else the link to manually download the client file in your thread didnt work.
    b:sad