The Player Logic

Comments

• anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have to admit, I actually did that once on my first psychic because I was trying to help the tank out. But he kindly asked me not to buff him with it anymore after explaining it drained his mana too much (at the time I didn't know that considering I had so much mp as a magic user and it didn't effect me much so I didn't notice the mana drain). But now that she has sage SOV, no mana drain so whoever wants it can have it without mana sacrifice XD.

Yeah, with a newer player I just explain and forgive them. By the time someone gets to bh79/89 though, they're hopefully already figured it out...(unless they're an fc baby, or course), and it's happened there to me more times that it should have.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    Yeah, with a newer player I just explain and forgive them. By the time someone gets to bh79/89 though, they're hopefully already figured it out...(unless they're an fc baby, or course), and it's happened there to me more times that it should have.

Today I (once again) got to experience the difference between a new player and a stubborn player while I was doing FWS on my barbarian... I did two runs, had different cleric in both of them but the rest of the squad consisted of faction members and friends.

First cleric had been in FWS only once before. I PMd her with some tips about how to heal in places and such, she seemed to try and listen to me though her english wasnt that great, the main point is she did try and thank me later for teaching her a little bit.

Second cleric we had seemed like as if they knew what they were doing because they didnt say anything about being new or such. First we suggested they could do Metal pavillion and our psy could do fire to have some change, but the cleric refused and said they can only do fire (said cleric has better gears than my cleric and I can do metal on mine no problem). I told them they could at least give it a shot, its not that hard, but they refused so we let them do fire.

Later on they did not BB when I pulled mobs in wood, instead spammed CHB and didnt purify/SoR me which resulted as my death as I had all the mobs on me, no BM, genie/apoth on cooldown and so on. It's fine, I walked back and told the cleric that in the future they could put up BB in that pull, to which cleric responded they cant because the mobs will stop it. I said they wont with a good barbarian, but cleric didnt believe me. I also told I will need purify on water pull, which I never got, luckily I had genie ready to live through the bubbles.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Few things (mostly crazy) that I've noticed ppl do/think:

>Kicks T3 geared class for another class simply because they're R9
    >Charms cost more then the gold for the boutique price (on RT)
    >Call shop something to scam people who don't pay attention ("Teles 38k" shop actually sells for 380k each)
    >"Link weapon for *insert instance*" even if it's not FWS
    >Kicks Demon class for the Sage version of a skill or vice-versa
    >Seeing a sell/buy catshop and making a catshop next to it buying for less/selling for more then the shop for same items (excluding weapon/gear because of adds)
    >No one makes/uses OHT gear anymore (I love OHT gear b:cry)
    >Can buy thousands of teles, uses them to count single numbers in WC/spams to waste them
    >Faction teams up against another faction over one person pking a red named person in the other
    >Gank _____ NW nation
    > FB/BH19-79 can't be done with it's level characters so we need a high level to solo it
    >Character's 19,29,39,49,59,69,79,89,99 instantly assumed to have all tabs for instance
    >R9RR+12 = unstoppable/pro
    >100+ is all about gearing only for PvP
    >Leave squad, kill blue names in SP/FS, then claim they don't lose anything (blue names still lose xp, whetherkilled by pker or mob)
    >Sin can instantly solo everything once they get BP
    >Squad needs healer and wastes 40 teles instead of inviting mystic
    >Only takes people with certain refines (if they can kick ***, what's their refinement matter?)
    >Goes into new instance with no experience, says nothing until squad dies/instance fails
    >GS/MSS is useless (common thought among a lot of BMs unfortunately)
    >Didn't do Wraithslaver's Missive on Monday, doesn't attempt to find squad until next week
    >WCs multiple times "NEED GM/GM pm me please"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014

>Call shop something to scam people who don't pay attention ("Teles 38k" shop actually sells for 380k each)
    >Seeing a sell/buy catshop and making a catshop next to it buying for less/selling for more then the shop for same items (excluding weapon/gear because of adds)
    >Can buy thousands of teles, uses them to count single numbers in WC/spams to waste them
    >Faction teams up against another faction over one person pking a red named person in the other
    >Gank _____ NW nation
    > FB/BH19-79 can't be done with it's level characters so we need a high level to solo it
    >Character's 19,29,39,49,59,69,79,89,99 instantly assumed to have all tabs for instance
    >Leave squad, kill blue names in SP/FS, then claim they don't lose anything (blue names still lose xp, whetherkilled by pker or mob)
    >Only takes people with certain refines (if they can kick ***, what's their refinement matter?)
    >Goes into new instance with no experience, says nothing until squad dies/instance fails
    >Didn't do Wraithslaver's Missive on Monday, doesn't attempt to find squad until next week

So what are the crazy things?
    giphy.gif

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014

Never had this happen
    I hate this, and should rather ask them to link a piece of gear, tired of getting people with dreamchaser gear in some places
    b:shocked wait what... oh yea, someone left FC squad once because I didnt have sage buffs, demon instead, and I was level 9x at that time rb didnt exist
    Merchanting, competition. Nothing odd here
    Kinda their own decision what to use their teles for
    >Gank _____ NW nation
    Lol I hate this one personally as well, back in the old days...
    Only if you make it to be
    As far as I know theres no xp loss in instances like FWS and FSP but havent confirmed FSP
    Not true
    Yeah... been there experienced that
    and usually themselves have worse refines
    b:angry this always seems to be the case when I make squads
    I'd assume this is just simply lack of better knowledge

Some thoughts in blue.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014

You don't lose EXP at all when killed by another player. The only ones who will actually risk anything are those who are in PK mode as they'll have a chance to lose items/equipment. EXP itself is never at risk unless a mob kills you.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You don't lose EXP at all when killed by another player. The only ones who will actually risk anything are those who are in PK mode as they'll have a chance to lose items/equipment. EXP itself is never at risk unless a mob kills you.

Technically blue-named players lose things too since most people are charmed these days. I wouldn't care otherwise, but charms aren't cheap and it is aggravating to have them ticked for no reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Technically blue-named players lose things too since most people are charmed these days. I wouldn't care otherwise, but charms aren't cheap and it is aggravating to have them ticked for no reason.

The reason why I might get annoyed is if I have already done BH and havent done PV yet. Its losing buffs, which annoys most ppl I know, not really even the charm ticks. I do need to work on my openers though so I got more openers and full buffs from them anyways, thus getting rid of restriction of PVing after instance I get buffed in as logging buff alts who arent openers just feels waste.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    So here is some logic for you folks... b:surrender

My ingame wife needed 59 culti on her barbarian so I thought to help her out and invite other people who need. I formed a squad, wording it in a way that they should understand Im not necessarily needing their help, just looking for people who have stuff there as well.

I get a level 7x sin, barb and wizard, all non-rb. I also get a level 5x full T3 rb seeker with legacy weapon, just in range to do little less than normal damage to the mobs with their sword (like 6 levels difference).

Ok, so I buff and the seeker runs out of my buff range. They didnt ask for buffs and I didnt bother to run after to rebuff, I pulled metal valley, killed mobs and Zimo quickly, then moved to Wood gatekeeper and killed it, waiting on the guys to catch up on us. The seeker decides to start killing mobs 1 by 1 while Im waiting on the others, so I was like "if you wanna do this slowly its cool, Im gonna stay here then" since the only ideal way for me to do the instance is by pulling everything at once, mobs being one shots to me. I get ignored, seeker and rest of the squad continues, and they stop at Ofotis, asking where I am and who is gonna tank Ofo. I said as it seems the seeker wants to tank the instance, Im going to wait here, they can deal with Ofo.

So they deal with Ofo, and seeker starts complaining how it was my own fault they rushed forward because I was "being slow" (while waiting on others) and I need to stop being lazy and help them clear the mobs. I was like wait a second, you were the one to decide you do not need me, I can just as well relax here.

Let's also mention the seeker had told they just had came back from 2 year break and they were factionless.

Seeker: "You're in a noob faction anyway"
    Me: "Noob? How come?"
    Seeker: "Your name isnt on the map."
    Me: "That's because we do not TW."
    My wife: "I used to be -insert top faction of the server here- but yet here I am, in this faction"
    Seeker: "Yeah and I used to be in -insert semi-top fac few years ago which is still alive here-, we used to kick -insert current top faction here-'s ***, blahblahblahblah"
    Seeker (at my ingame wife): "Youre ugly and your thing is lazy. Im not gonna clear more mobs for you noob freeloaders."
    Me: "Freeloaders? This is my squad, and as I stated, I do not feel the need to clear the mobs if you decide to do so instead."
    Seeker: "You two need to leave the squad, youre lazy noobs"

Seeker also QQd something about their weapon being weak, yet they said "weapon has nothing to do with damage output"

So later I got enough of his raging and whining and I kicked him out of squad. Seeker considered me impotant enough to make a horn of me, calling me a crybaby and what not. It was surely entertaining, and very... illoigical.

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Get one of these and link it, like I do whenever someone demands a weapon link. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/10205

>Going with a squad takes longe rthan soloing
    >Not being the popular culti means you're 6
    >Golden coins (NW Tokens) can be fused with coins that mobs drop to make countless materials including potions.
    >Mobs carry coins and armor and weapons
    >Needs t3 to do FWS, needs to do FWS to get t3
    >Thinking Seekers pull better than BMs, all evidence to the contrary.
    >Archers kill everything in mass PvP, considered weak class. (Oh, I'm gonna get some heat for this.)
    >T3 weapon BM holds aggro from r9rr seeker, archer, and wizard.
    >t3 aps sin out DDs r9rr sin in aps gear
    >Chest of coins require massive amounts of coin to open, only 1m return. They were given a DQ value, but now are worth nothing, not even NPC value.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    >Needs t3 to do FWS, needs to do FWS to get t3

b:laugh I had a T3 +5 cleric with +7 weapon telling me the other day they can only solo fire, not metal at all. My cleric does metal with ease with lesser gear than theirs.

Also all the QQ from sins how they cant solo wood or earth, BMs who cant solo water, barbs who refuse even to try a pav, casters who think metal is their only option (wood is fairly easy especially for an archer, cleric, veno or mystic) and so on.

Though I suppose you refer to the squads who demand the members to be T3 before even getting into the instance...Luckily I havent ran into those lately.

//EDIT

What personally annoys me is the mobless squads that requie their perfect set of barb-cleric-bm-veno-2 sin or 1 OP sin and w/e random person they get. Mobless FWS doesnt necessarily requie this squad set.

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    b:laugh I had a T3 +5 cleric with +7 weapon telling me the other day they can only solo fire, not metal at all. My cleric does metal with ease with lesser gear than theirs.

Also all the QQ from sins how they cant solo wood or earth, BMs who cant solo water, barbs who refuse even to try a pav, casters who think metal is their only option (wood is fairly easy especially for an archer, cleric, veno or mystic) and so on.

>Earth
    >Not the easiest pavilion ever in warsong

If a sin can't solo earth, they should just stop playing sin.

Then again, not a single pavilion is hard, lol.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    >Earth
    >Not the easiest pavilion ever in warsong

If a sin can't solo earth, they should just stop playing sin.

Then again, not a single pavilion is hard, lol.

I've had a sin complain they can solo wood but not earth so... b:shocked

• anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I was in FS a few days ago and after the end I was waiting with timer and two guys started PvPing. I figure, ok, fine, up to them if they wanna pvp, not much different than dueling after a bh. Until one of them hit an aoe that 1-hit me at a fairly large range as my timer hit 0.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2014
    I've had a sin complain they can solo wood but not earth so... b:shocked

Kitty's one of those sins rather doing Wood than Earth. Earth mobs hit like hell, move so effin fast and like to explode much. Higher defences isn't nearly that bad as mobs are slow in Wood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
    edited July 2014
    >Archers kill everything in mass PvP, considered weak class. (Oh, I'm gonna get some heat for this.)

Archer is by far the weakest 1vs1 class.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    Archer is by far the weakest 1vs1 class.

>correlates 1v1 with mass PvP

also, is it jsut me, or does an arcuers bow hold out on the purge until you've used a dew? Then it purges 3 times <_<
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014

also, is it jsut me, or does an arcuers bow hold out on the purge until you've used a dew? Then it purges 3 times <_<

Some weapons are like that. They are pure ebil if in the wrong hands. I use a purge axe on a barb, 10 minutes go by nothing. Barb sneezes with r8r purge axe, first him i am purged.

Btw, BM in water = aoe power or aps power. Aps become useless once purged. That is why i don't like water. Earth, wood, fire, metal i am fine with. What i don't understand at times, sins can solo wood but they don't want earth b:shocked. I am more than happy to oblige b:laugh.
    edited July 2014

You made general statement "weak class" being illogical due mass PvP abilities. I pointed out it is weak class 1vs1. First illogical step is your reply to it :).
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    If you throw the word logic in any form around it makes you seem smarter. Trufax.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Talking about logic in a thread about logic.
    Still somehow off-topic even though it's on-topic.

.... So who divided by zero here?

And no the above wasn't some mod note to get on-topic. Just a humorous observation. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
  • AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear
    AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So here is some logic for you folks... b:surrender

My ingame wife needed 59 culti on her barbarian so I thought to help her out and invite other people who need. I formed a squad, wording it in a way that they should understand Im not necessarily needing their help, just looking for people who have stuff there as well.

I get a level 7x sin, barb and wizard, all non-rb. I also get a level 5x full T3 rb seeker with legacy weapon, just in range to do little less than normal damage to the mobs with their sword (like 6 levels difference).

Ok, so I buff and the seeker runs out of my buff range. They didnt ask for buffs and I didnt bother to run after to rebuff, I pulled metal valley, killed mobs and Zimo quickly, then moved to Wood gatekeeper and killed it, waiting on the guys to catch up on us. The seeker decides to start killing mobs 1 by 1 while Im waiting on the others, so I was like "if you wanna do this slowly its cool, Im gonna stay here then" since the only ideal way for me to do the instance is by pulling everything at once, mobs being one shots to me. I get ignored, seeker and rest of the squad continues, and they stop at Ofotis, asking where I am and who is gonna tank Ofo. I said as it seems the seeker wants to tank the instance, Im going to wait here, they can deal with Ofo.

So they deal with Ofo, and seeker starts complaining how it was my own fault they rushed forward because I was "being slow" (while waiting on others) and I need to stop being lazy and help them clear the mobs. I was like wait a second, you were the one to decide you do not need me, I can just as well relax here.

Let's also mention the seeker had told they just had came back from 2 year break and they were factionless.

Seeker: "You're in a noob faction anyway"
    Me: "Noob? How come?"
    Seeker: "Your name isnt on the map."
    Me: "That's because we do not TW."
    My wife: "I used to be -insert top faction of the server here- but yet here I am, in this faction"
    Seeker: "Yeah and I used to be in -insert semi-top fac few years ago which is still alive here-, we used to kick -insert current top faction here-'s ***, blahblahblahblah"
    Seeker (at my ingame wife): "Youre ugly and your thing is lazy. Im not gonna clear more mobs for you noob freeloaders."
    Me: "Freeloaders? This is my squad, and as I stated, I do not feel the need to clear the mobs if you decide to do so instead."
    Seeker: "You two need to leave the squad, youre lazy noobs"

Seeker also QQd something about their weapon being weak, yet they said "weapon has nothing to do with damage output"

So later I got enough of his raging and whining and I kicked him out of squad. Seeker considered me impotant enough to make a horn of me, calling me a crybaby and what not. It was surely entertaining, and very... illoigical.

Wow...just...wow. LOL!!!!!!! It still amazes me how people can constantly shock you with their stupidity level. That seeker really had some gall to be trying to call you out when YOU'RE the one that asked HIM and other people if they needed it. You were being nice and he really thinks he has a leg to stand on in this situation...just wow. Glad you kicked him. I don't care if you're rb or high level, that never gives you the right to be a jerk to anyone, especially considering they don't need you in the first place. Sheesh.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    oooooh i have a story finally. It happened to me b:victory. Past few months i don't do squad things with anyone due to lag+time. This time i decided to do fws.

Naturally while defending pavillions i had to dc. One faction friend was duoing two pavilions. Everyone else was doing their bit. The extra person (bm) was helping the friend duoing, by holding the head to make it easy.

After DC i return, my pavillion has failed. I apologize. The extra bm says

BM: oooooooooooh
    BM: Sure you dc
    BM: Or you went afk
    BM: Noob

b:cute These people exist. The whole time i was thinking, if they saw the message my pavillion was in trouble, that bm could have hopped over to help out in water. But nopes, stayed where he was.

He got kicked out of the squad naturally, good to know such people are not a myth. Given the faction the person was in, it is not surprising the attitude he had. That faction has had a bad reputation for all the three years i have been playing.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    -Need Seeker for fc xp room- i message on my r9 +10 josd barb "does r9 barb work" reply -"no need seeker sorry" me - "why?" them - "squad prefers seeker" me- "okay" them - invites a g16 +5 seeker gg..pretty sure barb coulda pulled whole fc for them lol

i'll add more later when not tired b:chuckle
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Even the most plausible logic in common sense can turn out to be illogical.

There are 3 main types of logic: natural, physical and human logic.

The clue is that human logic is to the most part artificial and thus anything a human does is logical on terms of human logic and illogical on terms of the natural and physical logic. This twist exists just because of the eternal human struggle against the pure logic of life (nature and physical). Humans tend to twist things until they are happy with it.

So I assume no one even comprehends on a minimal lvl to what I just wrote...you don't need to worry then. Anything you do makes perfect sense. Even the worst mistakes you can go through with a squad in this game =P
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    The wise Joe has spoken. b:chuckle

On topic, I find it ridiculous when people spam several teles trying to find a squad for an instance instead of forming it by themselves. Some of them even state they aren't going to start the squad. Fear of responsibility or act of lazyness?

• Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't understand why people don't have eps or mystics in frost squads, it's mainly a party of sins. You see them later trying to find someone that can do big room.
    Yesterday I was in a frost squad without an ep but had a mystic. I thought that it would be fine, because I assumed that the mystic would heal/use plants etc. But no...I asked her for rez buffs at least 5 times during the run and nothing, she only buffed herself and she was too busy attacking the boss to help heal the squad. It was maddening. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    Oh I love mystics in FC squads, they can keep the squad alive while doing some decent damage to the bosses with their summon and DDing since vital herb and falling petals keep people alive well.

• Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Another player PWI logic here,

I was clearing brimm solo on my cleric when I finally wc for member as I approach bh boss.

Some peeps comes in and we kill bh boss nice and easy, then one of the wizzy ask my help for divine quest he have there.

As we're killing, he constantly steal agro and got 1-shotted, then I realize he's using +10 warsoul glaive with lvl 60ish blue armor with a hp around 2k b:surrender.

Yeah, get expensive OP weapon while neglecting ur armor and ref, resulting squad busy rezzing you b:angry
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer