Why do u still log in?

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
After all the changes, after all the complaints why is it you still log in to the game each day?

As for me i played for about 5 years came a long way had goals im still tryna reach i dont mind how slow it takes cause its the journey i try to enjoy. Yes i tried other games but it bothers me that im not finish with my goals here.

And i hope for further changes that will be for the better.
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well. Easy for me.

PvP. Might it be TW, NW or 1on1s. Thats it.

On the PvE-side it's just a daily bh and fsp that I do.

Another reason would be completion. Just need 2 A-Cards (Locen and Chigo from EU-Set) and 7 12* Orbs and I'm completely maxed out. Ah and I still need an Emperor tome but that would be more for the looks (a Pan Gu doesn't really look end-game if you know what I mean).

After I achieved the PvE-Goals I will only log for TW and NW and maybe some 1on1s when I'm really bored.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't log into the game anymore, though I do miss my characters.

But as each day passes, I ask myself why do I still visit this forum.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Because I still enjoy playing the game and the economy doesn't really effect me. I also enjoy my faction members, my friends in game, and the social aspect (except the PvP world chat morons, or the various other idiots on world chat that think they are funny)

I still like PvE and questing, and do most of my dailies on my main with my IGW, or help faction members. When not doing that I enjoy playing on alt characters of various classes. I don't take the game seriously and use it as entertainment, though I'm not stupid enough to pay 265 million coins for a fashion pack or 75 to 100 mill for a t3 weapon with **** stats. It's because of people way over charging for junk that seems to make a lot of people angry.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    My goal was to wipe server upside down, and i can truly with all confidence say : Its Done!
    As why i log , need to help some people and to **** more people off !
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nw,tw,fsp
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    After all the changes, after all the complaints why is it you still log in to the game each day?

As for me i played for about 5 years came a long way had goals im still tryna reach i dont mind how slow it takes cause its the journey i try to enjoy. Yes i tried other games but it bothers me that im not finish with my goals here.

And i hope for further changes that will be for the better.

I log in because of people like you Nabmore
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just to derp around with friends, like my recent divorce party (because wedding parties are too mainstream).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    My faction. Else I'd long have moved on to my other MMO. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    1. Because i love the look of my main. Yeah, i still spend hours just looking for fashion xD

2. Because i tried nearly every other MMO thats (still) out . I tried FtPs, i tried BtPs and even PtPs but, and im saying it with passion, they are FAIL imo. I played GW 2 and it is the only one i am okay with, but really ... nothing compared to PW. Just logging in and doing lowbie quests is more fun than spending time in most of the other MMOs out there, even when they are not PtW like PW is now. I guess ill still log in from time to time as long as PWI servers are open or a new, good MMO comes out that is not PtP. Even when the servers shut down ill probably move to the P server im currently playing from time to time. Even with the western fail management it is still a good game. To me, its like some ruins waiting to be restored again. .

3. Because i want to have at least one char without any quests left and since we can reborn its not impossible anymore.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i dont game got to expensive and people and pwi got greedier and greedier so quit and can honestly say i dont miss it at all
  • raizorblayde
    raizorblayde Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm still new to PWI but I think people put to much pressure on themselves to have the best, be the best, look the best, etc on this game. Whether it's by gear, skill, and even popularity. I log on and play because of the joy the game provides, I can socialize with good people while playing a game I enjoy. I get to try new things like NW and even started my own faction. Do I care if it has a base? Nope. Do I give a **** if I have r9s3 gears? Not even a little. Why? Because it's not just about the game, it's about the genuine connections and bonds you make with the others that play.

Yah the game has it's glitches, there isn't one game out there that doesn't. Players feel the GMs and PWI devs ect. don't care about us.. well maybe we should try and bring it "closer to home" and try taking care of each other instead of slapping away with ridiculous words of disdain and hate.

So, why do I still log in? Because I came here to connect with others. and possibly the reason you all play and came back to play as well. If I'm wrong fine, but I'm sure we don't play PWI just so we can waste money on objects that aren't real..right?b:shocked

P.S. (To any anyone hell bent on negativity) Feel free to troll my comment, hate on me for it, whatever.. there isn't and never will be a care in my mind that would include feeding into your need for destructive attention :)
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i dont game got to expensive and people and pwi got greedier and greedier so quit and can honestly say i dont miss it at all
    So that's why you are still visiting forums b:avoid

For me, it's similar to the OP. I am very goal orientated and once I reach my goals, I take a break until I feel like playing again and setting new goals. I did this several times, even in the lowbies time, when I first stopped at level 37 when I got my last piece of a new looking armor lol. Atm, I'm working on better shards and nw upgrades (+ finishing nuema/Meridian, but that's very close). When that is done and no real content will have been released, I might go have a break again.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i come on the forums to see how many people still enjoy being screwed over by pwi b:victory
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    i come on the forums to see how many people still enjoy being screwed over by pwi b:victory
    Addicted enough to PWI to care enough to forum and try to come up with a silly excuse against it, eh? It's okay, we have a support group for PWIholics anonymous in the back. Meetings are every other Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at the times given in this handout. Together, we can break your addiction! b:victory

Jokes aside, I'm here more for friends and because I can still manage to have fun across most levels/gears. At it's core, the game is an enjoyable one. It's just questionable decisions over time have made it harder on many and even moreso if you're competitive about things. Those playing more casually? They're the ones who actually get the most enjoyment out of everything and tend to be great to play around.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Im on because i feel like plAying the game still though i dont play like i used to i still like to escape to something else then like f this and log off
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Because I invested a lot of time in the game, and a little bit of money in it. Its also the first MMO that I ever played, and I met quite a few good people in the game. I like the initial construct of the game and feel that it had a lot of potential. I play now also to complete a few goals, and just do better. I'm not overpowered, so I still find challenges in the game, and just like getting things done my way. Not uncommon for me to fly around in the starter areas, teaching any new clerics/players that are willing to learn.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    I've seen this thread a thousand times so this time I'm just going to keep it short. Because I still enjoy it. When I don't, I'll quit. And I won't hang around the forums forever leaving bad reviews either. Life's too short too to hang around things that I don't like.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • raizorblayde
    raizorblayde Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've seen this thread a thousand times so this time I'm just going to keep it short. Because I still enjoy it. When I don't, I'll quit. And I won't hang around the forums forever leaving bad reviews either. Life's too short too to hang around things that I don't like.

Wheres that facebook like button... I wanna spam it a million times for this post XD