Vongola Ht Server

SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
SnipersShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Guild Banter
VONGOLA !!!!

We started from the bottom 2years ago with all levels members and over the course of time built up this strong will strong bond family that stands today. We are current seeking for lvl 100+ non reawaken or reawaken lvl 0+ to join among our family to strengthen our camp and a chance for you to experience legit family. TW IS MANDATORY at least 1 a month or inform a officer about your situation if you want to join but can offer other pve services. Having voice chat is a must! we are getting ventrillo soon so download it before meeting us. As vongolians we pride in our blood we sweat to build this guild despite people bash talking us. PROUD to be a 2 year old guild and still operating. Bunch of s3's and r9's here rofl. WE assist every from related to pve up to TW. stop slugging around and apply now with a officer or inbox SnipersShot for a quick check up.b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heavens Tear - Primo Former Vongola's Boss since 2012-2014
vongola.omgforum.net

"The pride we hold in our hearts will be nothing more than false hope if nothing to protect and thus we must make sure we protect Vongola ."
- Primo Former Boss SnipersShot
Post edited by SnipersShot - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    bump looking for more 100+ to our guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vongola.omgforum.net

"The pride we hold in our hearts will be nothing more than false hope if nothing to protect and thus we must make sure we protect Vongola ."
  • SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2014
    After a conversation with officers few weeks back we forgot to update here what we achieved and what's up with us. Maybe one of these reasons may convince you to join,who knows. Call it a diary if you want b:laugh

Achievements during this season:

1. Won 4 lands(lost 3 lands)(last one been holding onto it for about 1 month now)
    2.No major outbreak/drama
    3.got base level to 13 almost 14
    4.picked up a couple new lads that are now devoted to vongola that dropped out of high tier guilds.
    5.Minor improvements with coordinating TW

Need to work on:
    1. Need to look for a comrade that can fund us yearly ventrillo and we pay high returns back.
    2.Still need to adjust TW and get perm roles filled
    3.Get base high enough to get ammos and max pots.

What changes this season:
    1. Bump TW req down to 90+/RA1+ to let people have chances to try vongola and it's a great way to potentially roster in more devoted mobsters.
    2.TT99 been bump down to TT90+ as gear req
    3.Website been tweaked further
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vongola.omgforum.net

• toncache236
    toncache236 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hey sniper is me ryu how are you boss i will comeback full time to the game soo i was thinking.... you can let me in??
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hey sniper is me ryu how are you boss i will comeback full time to the game soo i was thinking.... you can let me in??
    This looks like a NECRO!

toncache236 replied to a message that was 5 months 10 days 9 hours 35 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• toncache236
    toncache236 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This looks like a NECRO!

toncache236 replied to a message that was 5 months 10 days 9 hours 35 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)

ty for the info :)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Just so you know, that's a bot who responds automatically.

But what it says is true and I'm gonna have to close this. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.