Most underrated Barbarian skill?

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Barbarian
I thought to make a thread for every class and ask you folks...

Which is the most underrated skill amongst your class? The kind of skill, that other players of your class dont really seem to appreciate, at least not most of them, but you've found a nice use for it.

You could also mention why you personally like this skill and why others do not favor it so much. Both PvE and PvP scenarios are welcomed.
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2014
    Demon Bestial Onslaught.

'cause having semi-perma 50+% crit rate just ish so effin epic and allows doing all kinds of crazy stuff when no demon sunder learned yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There is no underrated skill. I use am all and I love them.

If one then it would be raging slap. In the right situation...well but that would most of the time be you saving someone else and not that much of a tactical approach. In the right situation tho, you could completely confuse an opponent with it. I barely see any barb using this skill cept me.

Any other skill is a must anyways (yes even frighten sometimes =P).
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Berserkers wrath.

Never anyone use it, its one of the most fabulous skills we have.

nice for pulling bosses from a distance.
    for casting mid pull to keep agro
    for 1-shotting flying casters
    for weeding out the masses of enemies in NW bridge battle. Often making 5+ kills in 1 attack.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Berserkers wrath.

Never anyone use it, its one of the most fabulous skills we have.

nice for pulling bosses from a distance.
    for casting mid pull to keep agro
    for 1-shotting flying casters
    for weeding out the masses of enemies in NW bridge battle. Often making 5+ kills in 1 attack.

No one uses this? Seriously? I don't go too far when I say that this is by far the best skill in our possession. Biggest range of all skills in this game (if you calc in the range + the aoe range) and totally devestating for flying opponents.

I thought this was crystal clear. Currently...when I'm fully stacked on Bloodrush combined with triple spark then this amazing skill even deals more dmg then Armageddon. I hit a low geared char in NW (under the same circumstances) for over 1,1m with that skill while he/she/it thought that escaping via air would be a smart choice :p

This skill is not underrated. Those who are not aware of the capabilities of that skill are just nubs. that's it. sounds hard but, seriously. This skill is amazing.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • juniornowack2
    juniornowack2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think the most underrated skill is swell if u use it when more than 1 monster is in range u get 2 monsters attacking u or more
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would say Berserker's Wrath is pretty underrated, not so much in pvp because I see it used somewhat frequently, but in pve most barbs dont seem to use it tht often at least on arch server.

Its absolutely fantastic in lunar just to grab some quick aggro from mobs or atleast get them all positioned in a way tht makes it easier for further aoes. Its great in delta as well, honestly most instances lend themselves pretty well for using Berserker's Wrath.

Frighten i think is pretty underrated as well, the possible stun or freeze that sage and demon has is incredibly smexy b:dirty
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think blood bath (either sage or demon version) is underrated by a lot of barbs. Most don't seem to like to use it due to the HP decrease.. but the accuracy increase is amazing. Sure we have some 100% accurate skills, but skills have cool downs and what are you to do when those skills don't one shot something? That is where having more accuracy comes into play. At 64 dex with gears on, 2 accuracy rings giving 50% each, a weapon with 30% and an amber gem to boot.. when I demon blood bath I'm seeing a 430% accuracy increase to my base + gem, giving me more accuracy than seeker and BM. This makes an armageddon more reliable of a hit by far, and even though HP is reduced by blood bath (whats 1500 when you've got 30k+ still in tiger?) demon armageddon hits 10% harder than its counterpart. PVE wise, nah you're not gonna use it.. Catapulling.. nah. But PK/Nation Wars - I love the accuracy boost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think blood bath (either sage or demon version) is underrated by a lot of barbs. Most don't seem to like to use it due to the HP decrease.. but the accuracy increase is amazing. Sure we have some 100% accurate skills, but skills have cool downs and what are you to do when those skills don't one shot something? That is where having more accuracy comes into play. At 64 dex with gears on, 2 accuracy rings giving 50% each, a weapon with 30% and an amber gem to boot.. when I demon blood bath I'm seeing a 430% accuracy increase to my base + gem, giving me more accuracy than seeker and BM. This makes an armageddon more reliable of a hit by far, and even though HP is reduced by blood bath (whats 1500 when you've got 30k+ still in tiger?) demon armageddon hits 10% harder than its counterpart. PVE wise, nah you're not gonna use it.. Catapulling.. nah. But PK/Nation Wars - I love the accuracy boost.

b:dirty As long as my Demon Bestial Onslaught lands, it's all that matters. Blood Bath ftw
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • bubbelgirl
    bubbelgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    imbued tiger form is underrated , well as far as i read in posts about that skill ppl seem 2 4get it nullifies the damage reduction that u get from regular tiger form....
    Might b outdated info ofc, posts were/are old b:laugh
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bubbelgirl wrote: »
    imbued tiger form is underrated , well as far as i read in posts about that skill ppl seem 2 4get it nullifies the damage reduction that u get from regular tiger form....

Might b outdated info ofc, posts were/are old

This looks like a NECRO!

bubbelgirl replied to a message that was 2 months 27 days 13 hours 46 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• gavmish
    gavmish Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bestial Rage for absorb Mag DMG s and gain chi. specially u can use it when u are running .
    (EZRAEEL From RT)!
    Never Give Up!
This discussion has been closed.