Download question

monawesome21
monawesome21 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Support Desk
i was download the PWI yesterday, and succes to launch it. now its updating file and taking time too long.
any help please?
i'm newbieb:victory
Thank you PWI, my update worked fine and I really like this new Expansion b:thanks

To me, this made up for the orb thingy a lot. :)
how long do we need to waiting the update finish?

hello cap :) i'm newbie here:)
i was download PWI yesterday when i was launched it, it's said set the update option. now its bupdating file, but ive been waiting for so long. what size of this update? and how long do i need to wait this thing maybe? thanks :)
Post edited by monawesome21 on

Comments

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hello cap :) i'm newbie here:)
    i was download PWI yesterday when i was launched it, it's said set the update option. now its bupdating file, but ive been waiting for so long. what size of this update? and how long do i need to wait this thing maybe? thanks :)

Welcome to the game its a fun one; and good luck in your new journey in the world of pwi. I don't have the answer you seek but I'm sure someone will assist you.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2014
    It was a big big update, so with slow connection it will take long.

And where's SweetieBot? Guess she's sleeping again at duty. Just like a certain chinese gatekeeper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How people even find those old threads?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How people even find those old threads?
    pretty sure you can sort by date and then just go to the older posts and then you are in the home of necro threads :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monawesome21
    monawesome21 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the game its a fun one; and good luck in your new journey in the world of pwi. I don't have the answer you seek but I'm sure someone will assist you.
    okay thanks :D and now its still updating-____- hahahah dont worry its okay. what time that any administrator or GM used to on?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    This sort of thing is best asked in the tech support section rather than reviving a several-month old topic for it. b:chuckle

Also, welcome to the game. Be sure to exclude the PWE directory from antivirus scans and such as they tend to interfere and can slow things down quite a bit.
    (Insert fancy image here)