*+12
*Jades
*Defiance Neck
*Cloudstir/Skycover upgraded
*RRR9 Ring
*Upgraded Matchless Wings
*Emp tome
*S card set

I currently have +12 wep, and +10 rest of gear with upgraded Skycover +10. This is the order I am going for.

*Skycover upgraded
*Defiance Neck (currently at stage 2)
*RRR9 Ring
*Cape
*+12
*Emp tome
*Jades
*S card set
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ixmeepxi on

Comments

• Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I would go for:

*RRR9 Ring
    *Emp tome
    *Defiance Neck
    *+12
    *Jades
    *S card set

Emperor tome helps a damn lot, because of the huge magic it's gonna give you, aside of the +2% crit, hp, and str to reset and put on magic. That's why I think this one should be one of your priorities.

Also, I put S card set as the last one in my list simply because they're freaking expensive. I mean, it's not thaaat expensive to get them. Should cost you around the price of an Emperor tome or so? I don't know. But the thing is to level them up. They aren't that effective if they're not leveled up. If you can't afford buying the C packs to level them up, you'd better stick with an A set, which is much cheaper and also very good if you complete a good set (some are even better than a S card alone (outside of a set)).

However, if you have money and can afford all of that (the S card set with the cards to level 'em up), I think that's what your priority should be. That's like the new r10 of this game anyway. So op! D:
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • ixmeepxi
    ixmeepxi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hey thanks for your opinion, I went for an emp tome on my seeker before anything else and although I admit, it helped a ton. Being a mystic, my damage is fairly good atm. The reason I put it lower on the list this time is because being AA, I'd like more def than attack and an emp does not provide me with that.

And honestly, Yes A cards as a set work nice I believe top A set is +70% boost but S cards is the only way I'll go. And if you can afford the items in the list, you can afford the S cards. It's last in my list also because of the price, and I will have A cards while working on the gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Well yes.
    If you want more def you should def go for the NW orns first then.

However I still think the Emperor tome should come before +12s.
    Since you have full +10 armour, you would need a +11 orb and a +12 orb for each piece of gear.

And I don't know your server prices, but in my server two +11s and two +12s is the price of an Emperor tome.

And I think Emperor > 2 +12s. Specially because Emperor provides +400 HP, which is almost the HP given by a +12 (compared to a +10).
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • ixmeepxi
    ixmeepxi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    My current server prices, are over 2bil for Emp
    +11 = 250mil
    +12 = 500mil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    You can play around with Asterelle's shard calculator with your gear, but Vit stones are actually better (and cheaper) than JoSD for mystics.

Of course if you go JoSD you can change to Deity Stones cheaply and try it out, then change back if it doesn't work out.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ixmeepxi wrote: »
    You will prollie get tired of my posts but oh well:P

As far as endgame gearing, what is your preferred order? Endgame includes
    *+12
    *Jades
    *Defiance Neck
    *RRR9 Ring
    *Emp tome
    *S card set

I currently have +12 wep, and +10 rest of gear with upgraded Skycover +10. This is the order I am going for.

*Skycover upgraded
    *Defiance Neck (currently at stage 2)
    *RRR9 Ring
    *Cape
    *+12
    *Emp tome
    *Jades
    *S card set

Do you have the Matchless wings and the tome yet or you still need to get them?

Anyway I would probably go for the NW recast stuff first (rings first) then the +12/JosD and since the S card set is more base on luck than anything then there's nothing much you can do for it, I would put it last and wouldn't lose time and money on a slim chance of getting it while I could put that money on sure things like NW recast, refines and JosD.

If you still need to get the Matchless wings and SoT than I would not put them in any specific order and would get them as soon as I find them, but that's me cause on my server that is rare as **** to find a SoT or Matchless wings to sell, it can take EASY months to only find one of those items and it's over 1b (I know a SoT is now around 1,3b and I don't even remember the last time I saw someone selling Matchless wings, but pretty sure it worth easy 1b+ on HL) and it doesn't stop to just getting more expensive cause it's too rare, so in a way those would be #1 on my list, but I'll do the rest while looking for those if I can't find them.

JosD seems to get rare too, so maybe you should work on that first even if the NW recast is easy and faster, that's a hard call cause it's different on all servers, maybe on your server people **** JosD, SoT and Matchless wings everyday and that it's not an issue to be able to find those, but on HL it's not something easy to find.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    *Engrave Helm/Belt
    *Upgrade A Cards- SoulPrime/LifePrime/Destroyer/Battle Lvl'd to 40
    *RRR9 Ring +10
    *Cape +10
    *Defiance Neck (currently at stage 2) +10
    *Emp tome
    *+11 Gear
    *A card set (Devour Non set cards into set)
    *+12
    *Jades
    *S card set

Depending on how your cards are just skip the lvl 40 or whatever...