Batman in PWI

Alphaben - Raging Tide
Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
I'm bored....So how many Batman's exist on your server? (characters that have batman in their names)

So far on RT I've seen 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alphaben - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm an honorary Batman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    there are a few batman's apparently
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0F1fEQeWF8&feature=kp
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Ask any mod. I'm Batman!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The better question would be... How many Assassins are out there that have Sin or Sinful in their name?
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    The better question would be... How many Assassins are out there that have Sin or Sinful in their name?

..... Graham's Number.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Dark, Dagger, Sin, and even Assasin covers most sin names. xD

And there are so many Batmans in this game that you when you search "Batman" for user posts, the lists is too long to even display them all. Batman is pretty popular though not as bad some abuse of those 3 up above. Some of the "creative" sins use "stab" in their name. Seriously sin names are hilariously bad. Also don't forget lots of these xxXXxx \/\ /\/ /\ and such. :3

Also yes, Kossy is officially batman now.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, probably Sin is one of the most common names for the assassin class.

One of the most overused names that I saw last year was Kirito, I think it is from some anime, there was an army of kiritos lol, i remember at least 30 or more variations of that, most of them were seekers and blademasters, but there were also some barbs, psys and even one or two venos b:laugh

the most funy thing was that this players were so desperate to use the name that some times they put all kinds of letters and characters and even repeat one of the letters many times to achieve it, something like:''rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'' or ''ttttttttttttttttt''
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    Yeah, probably Sin is one of the most common names for the assassin class.

One of the most overused names that I saw last year was Kirito, I think it is from some anime, there was an army of kiritos lol, i remember at least 30 or more variations of that, most of them were seekers and blademasters, but there were also some barbs, psys and even one or two venos b:laugh

the most funy thing was that this players were so desperate to use the name that some times they put all kinds of letters and characters and even repeat one of the letters many times to achieve it, something like:''rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'' or ''ttttttttttttttttt''

I once saw a guy so desperate to name his assassin "asssasin," that he ended up spelling it something like this xX/\$$/\$$I/\/xx although that was long ago and obviously I changed it a bit to protect the innocent.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sword
    I once saw a guy so desperate to name his assassin "asssasin," that he ended up spelling it something like this xX/\$$/\$$I/\/xx although that was long ago and obviously I changed it a bit to protect the innocent.

Think that I've seen this person. Lol.

And true. Sin/Sen/Dark/Dagger/Assassin are wayyyy too common for sins.

Even my sin has "Sen" in her name. Lol.

For batman's.I'm unsure how many. But there are quite a few.

In regards to Kirito, its from an anime called Sword Art Online.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2014
    Luckily Kitty doesn't need to bother trying to find available names as she rather uses her native language Finnish for her character name. 'Cause it looks kewl written(and it's also fun how others try to think about nicknames XD)

Though once Kitty ran out of creativity and named some with Kitty-prefix. Kitty's venos have Kitty in their names for a purpose, though, as Kitty's made them look bit like her irl-self XD

Kitty has a tendency to estimate player skill level by looking at how creative their names are. Somehow it usually correlates, maybe more creative players just think moar o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If pw would fix the avatar issue i would be posting as batman right now xD and on RT i have 2 toons named _Batman and TheBatman. Originally i was only going to have one but then i realised that it would be more cost effective to make it on the account with my barb and so remade it. Personally havent seen anyone else called batman on rt though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I remember a sin named "blank"ofSin (obviously there was something instead of blank there but not gonna mention the full name) complaining in world chat that she hated so many people having a similar name which of course spawned a ton of people jumping on her for her 'original' one. LOL

As far as Batman though, I don't recall seeing any on Archosaur server, and as I say that I am still not sure because it seems like I should have. We do have a faction named Supermen though, and one named SAO. And I am pretty sure there was a faction a little while ago that used the yellow and black Batman symbol as their faction icon.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • DoggieStylz - Sanctuary
    DoggieStylz - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    <
    Yep. Enough said b:chuckleb:laugh

Only one i know is IBatman from Sanctuary
    Pk'ers are RED,
    Carebears are BLUE
    Nobody cares
    Because
    GM's Still SCREWED YOU!b:shocked
  • lucksoul
    lucksoul Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just... What?
    For Dreamweaver, I got the non-weird variations... why?
    Cuz I dont wanna see nabs using that name ._.