[TW] Dynasty vs Tempest 07/12/2014

Options
Hunkary - Dreamweaver
Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Sorry was busy with 2x D: Now that it ended I had time to edit this weekend's TW between the factions :)

Thanks for the fight everyone, was fun! b:thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMpi5dRS4iI&feature=youtu.be
105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
Post edited by Hunkary - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    Options

Great video DP!
    You were mostly in your def while I was mostly in my def so we got to show both sides of the TW in these videos :P

Also I didn't see myself in the entire video QQ
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Since everyone is posting...

Here is my nab wiz TW video, fun TW vs Tempest, best geared faction of the server full of r9r +12 josd with full S cards level 80, so, we couldnt win, but we bunch of noobs give a fight.
    Edited part of the final cause i was freezing too damn much XD

http://youtube.com/embed/GGol2nrLu4o?wmode=transparent

Enjoy!b:laugh
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    fun TW vs Tempest, best geared faction of the server full of r9r +12 josd with full S cards level 80,

b:sad did i miss the give away The_Sun did or wut?
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Nice videos guys! Hunkary still my favorite video editor, win or lose, always there. with no excuses, just a clear view of things. props to you for that.

Nah, just the same passive aggressive excuses some players still pretend to present to justify the complete lack of TW smarts. b:chuckle

I guess Ayada, LostPoet, Arsi_Killer, Aubree, CHUM (and the rest of BlackList r9rr that followed), funwithnogunz, etc (the others I didn't see in the video and don't recall 100%). are still not enough against Tempest... Although clearly this offseason there's a much greater growth from Dynasty than from us. Although they're all r9rr +10/+12 filled with endgame gems and cards of all sorts... the gear excuse is getting old, Still a very solid effort.

You have an excellent oportunity laid upon you, there's 2 videos, of 2 defenses happening exactly at the same time, that you can compare side by side. what does one team does that the other does not. Where does tempest begin defense, where does Dynasty does? What's DP priority targeting, what's Hunk's targeting? How many times does DP assist, how many times does Hunk? How many Tempest do you see around DP at all time, how many Dynasty around Hunkary? How many people does Dynasty devotes to defense, how many does Tempest?

TW is about numbers and space, it's about knowing what can you sacrifice and what can you not. Where is a priority and what is not. I'm pretty sure that throughout this "downtime" one faction has gotten far much stronger than the other, because as Azzazzin once pointed out, we have hit diminishing returns gear wise, we can't get much better, you guys still have had the most growth of the two sides, the most effective recruitment of both sides, and a much more active side than ours from my point of view.

Yet TW is still 50 minutes long. Why? Once you have eliminated the obvious: a reducing gear gap, a much more experienced (in my opinion) squad synergy, and a more active (again, opinion) current core. The only thing that's left to discern is the strategy. It'd be best if the time spent making up excuses is spent making up strategies and/or action plans to solve the other obvious issue that was brought up (the gear gap).

We fought plenty of "endgames" before as Calamity, Pedestrian, Jmagnum, Binky, AznAssassin, Chezedude, Ajay, Dragoonz, Illyana. Back in those days the gear gap was such that you couldn't even survive one auto attack from them, that it would take a whole squad devoted exclusively to take them down. This game has always had a gear gap. And the factions that were on top weren't always (or ever) the ones with the best geared players alone, but also the ones that understood when it was good to take those players down. when was it smarter to focus on taking their support out, and shut them down.

It's my 2 cents though. I want to see Dynasty getting stronger, so TW is more appealing for those that are dormant. I honestly feel that 50 minute wars are fantastic, just the right time to have 2 wars a week. But we all know that this won't happen, Dynasty won't ever dare to bid. So I'd very much rather Dynasty strenghten enough so that at least 2 hour long TWs happen again. Until then, 2k14 career mode sounds way more appealing than prepping 1 hour for a 50 minute PK event. For that I'd just go NW b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited July 2014
    Options
    and the lame trolling started...

The_Sun didnt care enough to put you in your place... lets see what DP does.
    Is not a nice image a member only posting to create drama... but if its not drama... what are you good for? o.o

Anyways... i guess no point on posting videos or anything else if noone watches them but talks wrongly about them, instead of enjoying or making interesting opinions.

When i explain whats the level of gear faction has, if cause idk if you know, but it is possible for people of other servers who dont know Dynasty or Tempest to watch these videos, and explaining that they are high level factions shows that is not an unequal fight...

b:bye
    edited July 2014
    Options

hahaha you are right ebri... not full, but more than us, besides u dont need anything but a nerf! you are too OP!!!
  • Lilcojones - Dreamweaver
    Lilcojones - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    That was a really fun TW and we are getting better and should be more fun in the upcoming TWs.

Andres I feel very empathetic towards you but Dragslave was not trying to be haughty. And its also not an excuse when someone would say that a faction overpowers the other. You guys should take it as a compliment. Tempest worked hard to get where they are and should be proud.
    You are being impetuous and that will easily anger other readers and turn this thread in more drama.

Anyways, thanks everyone for the videos.Keep bringing us the good fights as its the only thing that will help us improve.^^
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    hahaha you are right ebri... not full, but more than us, besides u dont need anything but a nerf! you are too OP!!!

Im not OP :o im weak, cute, innocent and cuddly b:cute

i cant even kill a mob at the earthguard starting zone :x
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    How comes every time i see Andres's posts, it's always a giant wall of texts?b:chuckle
    All about the histories of Dw, Tw strategies, names of Dw legends.

Anyway, Great videos!
    Next time, please let me know when i'm being recorded so i can dress prettyb:cute

Ikr Ebri is op! Can i have your autograph pleaseb:laugh
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
    edited July 2014
    Options

That mob you mentioned is in critical condition right now for being hitted by you... he has a family ebri!!!! you never thought about them?
    Anyways, hes getting a lawyer to sue you, so bind your stuff before he gets it all!!! b:shocked

Thats how OP you areb:laugh
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    How am I lame for pointing out the obvious?

I've been nothing but assertive in all my comments biggie, and got nothing but respect for you. I would believe drag was praising us if I didn't know him well enough to read through his bs. I merely said that this 2 videos lay an incredibly big chance for both factions to compare what they do at a tactical level. As I see very little gear gap from both points of view. Dynasty has gotten much more stronger from last season, the numbers are once again there, so to me (as I said it, it is my opinion) the flaws in TW are purely tactical. Which is why drag gets so sensitive I guess.

I guess people can't take their losses with the same attitude they used to boast about their winnings. And that's why drags gets so mad. Again, I see Dynasty members acting better than their own director, and yet this fool tries to spin my words to make it sound as if I've got something against a faction that I've got nothing but respect and hopes of development for the sake of the server? Give me a break, my words offensive? I'm good for nothing but drama? At least that would make me good at something. Unlike this pos excuse of a wizard who died to me on an unrecasted r9 gear, died to DarkSkies while he was using his r8r bow. Pathetic excuse for a wizard. Read his reply and you'll see why people enjoys so much to see Dynasty eating dirt from tempest boots. That's the humility a Dynasty director represents. Yes, I'm not any better than this guy, I know that very well. I don't pretend to be so. And I'm also not the director of what he believes to be God's gift to Dreamweaver server.

The day Wacky is rid of Dragslave and Pablo is the day Dynasty will finally have a solid chance to beat Tempest.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    they should close this thread starting to go off track abit b:chuckle

Andres an Drag you both might as well go for a 1v1 battle one time :-)
    Bahamas represent
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    Allonade - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

That wasn't the starting zone Ebri, that was Kun Kun...wiley ****.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    That was a really fun TW and we are getting better and should be more fun in the upcoming TWs.

+1 ;)
    I enjoyed it too.
    Dynasty is slowly caching up on gear. But still can see and feel the gear gap
    I felt pretty nice difference with my r9rr gear. I didn't felt like 1 shot from left and right that much.
    Cant wait to finish it off and work on refine/cards ;D

Hope that in few next month we will improve more ;)
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    The TW was alrighty. I do think charm cost is too huge now tho lol, but what can ya do.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    Options
    The TW was alrighty. I do think charm cost is too huge now tho lol, but what can ya do.

You can get your *** back to game and farm coins <3
    What would you think on...... doing the opposite? Start logging in for everything but TWs instead of only logging in for TWs? My charm would appreciate b:thanksb:laugh
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2014
    Options

I hope we can start getting event gold like before, or TWs are going to be even shorter with charmless people and this gold prices b:chuckle
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I hope we can start getting event gold like before, or TWs are going to be even shorter with charmless people and this gold prices b:chuckle

I know right?
    It has been months that PWI is saying that they'll give us a new DQ Rewards system... we're still waiting though \o/
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    My gosh dynasty and tempest are such tryhard factions. GG

But foreals...
    This TW was so much fun! Thank you so much for both sides for posting their respected point of view vids <3 The vids help me open my eyes and see all the garbage things im doing lol xD.

And yes... The weekly charm **** begins. May i start merching charms and selling them for 20m on the day of TW.
    edited July 2014
    Options

And yes... The weekly charm **** begins. May i start merching charms and selling them for 20m on the day of TW.

No you cant... gtfo Xanerb:chuckle
  • Lilcojones - Dreamweaver
    Lilcojones - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    From purchasing gold and after each 50 or so that you spend in the auction house, you will receive 50 event gold card.:P
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Much drama such troll.

Here's my video of this TW.

http://youtu.be/koiXE8OCJzY

Better late than never.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481