Most annoying quest vote

Moussaka - Morai
Moussaka - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
What do you think is PWI's most annoying quest?

I vote for "Liu Soo's Plea" because its just a PITA to do and furthermore its DAILY + reward is lame b:cry
Post edited by Moussaka - Morai on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I vote for "Liu Soo's Plea" because its just a PITA to do and furthermore its DAILY + reward is lame b:cry

what..this is one of the best/easiest designed quests in game

why:
    npc is very close to objective=faster time between pickup-get there-turn in..honestly its one of the FASTEST daily quests in the entire game
    wandering 1 hit KO boss..OH NO so it prevents people from afk autoculting there..the horror..
    you can either do it 1 by 1 or lure/aoe so its good for non and for OP people
    a quest that requires you to somewhat pay attention in which mode the mobs are so you arent just afk/autoculti/mindlessly pew pewing? thats a good thing
    good amount of mobs so a few people can do at once-unlike prison key
    1 FSP coin..sure its not a lot but combined with heroic warsong thats 2= C pack..nom nom devour +decent XP from quest
    the quest is quite conveniently located between other daily quests!, its not out of the way like some others

the only real criticisms for this quest (which of course you didnt even name) are:
    1. no teleport to Li Soo (although 2 close teleports), and
    2. no safe zone at the npc
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    what..this is one of the best/easiest designed quests in game

This (for all the reasons you have detailed)

And the most annoying to me is probably the whole golden questline related to rebirth (but good amount of xp and some cards so it's worth it)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I think that I understand why the OP has an issue with this quest. It is difficult at first for classes without quick multiple aoe's until you get the hang of it, due to the nectars vanishing quickly.

This said OP, I'll give you my tactic, as a cleric, and if the veno is your main, you can likely use this tactic as well...

Pull what you can handle. For myself, I can pull a ton and spam IH, until I'm ready, so in your case, do whatever you need to do to stabilize yourself after your pull.

Notice the "immune to damage vitality". Target those. This is where you want to aoe repeatedly, as there isn't a chance of killing them, and the vitality will be right there.

Do NOT bramble yourself, or get a reflective buff. This is detrimental to this mission, as it will cause the nectar to get released before you're necessarily ready.

If you're having trouble hitting the nectar before it vanishes, then try this....

Aoe the VITALTY with the mobs around you.
    Use earthquake or another genie skill, immediately after.

Remember. You do NOT have to kill the mobs. You only need the nectar. So even if your pet can do dual aoe's then that'll work.

Wait for them to activate the nectar, and attack them. A lot of them activate it in sync. You'll have what you need soon.

I hope that helps.

Oh, and the quest that I hated most got nerfed...but it was the drop quest from the Tauroc commanders. Took me 3 days to finish it, due to the sucky drop rate. =__=
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    The only quest I have never bothered with on any character that wasn't broken/glitched: The Punishment.

Because whichever dev thought farming 20 Hay on a level 7X character was a bright idea after taking into account the highest level mob that drops Hay is only level 34 combined with drop penalties from levels needs to get shot out of a cannon to the moon.

That and the fact that you've literally always been able to sell the hay to other players for enough coin to buy more EXP, coin, and spirit than the quest itself gives and I could never justify bothering with it unless I was extremely bored and wanted to throw coin away for no reason.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Whichever the quest was in Etherblade with the drunkard. I spent the entire two hour timer for the last part panicking trying to find the two devils to kill - only to find it was a joke. Bah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The only quest I have never bothered with on any character that wasn't broken/glitched: The Punishment.

Because whichever dev thought farming 20 Hay on a level 7X character was a bright idea after taking into account the highest level mob that drops Hay is only level 34 combined with drop penalties from levels needs to get shot out of a cannon to the moon.

That and the fact that you've literally always been able to sell the hay to other players for enough coin to buy more EXP, coin, and spirit than the quest itself gives and I could never justify bothering with it unless I was extremely bored and wanted to throw coin away for no reason.
    Plus the reward sucks. that and any 20x3 quest after Wraithgate. They aren't required and none of them give comparable return on exp and spirit for the amount of effort involved.

That hay quest is just stupid. The reward there is also equally pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moussaka - Morai
    Moussaka - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the advices b:thanks

Its only with my veno where I end up being upset every time I do this quest. With my BM it is pretty easy done.

AOE with my veno is not working, waaaay too slow. (no genie aoe dmg skill either)

Casting on single mobs is working, but you must be veeery fast at targeting nectar, if it is a little too far away and you have to move, nectar is gone while you are channeling

After trying some tactics I ended up killing single mobs on my flyer at height 39-40 (wandering boss and mobs can't get you there) using a lvl 3 "Noble Bow"
    The nectar does not have to be "killed" if you manage to hit it once it counts for you as soon it disappears
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The OHT quest chain. I did it so far on one character only cuz its just annoying, especially when youre factionless and dont wanna run with strangers. Kill boss x, turn in, kill boss y, turn in, kill boss z, turn in. I hate it with passion. This and the Morai dailies.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    For me depends on the type of quest and if your toon is reborn or not.

For a non reborn toon

Chain quest : OHT

I remember the first time doing this, the main problem was that no one wanted to help.

Normal quest: All those quest like kill 80 [insert level 80+ mob here], reward 30 k exp or so(now 60k i think) and get killed and lose more experience than you win b:laugh.

Now I know that for the reborn people those quest are a joke, but imagine doing one years ago on a lvl 80+ non reborn toon with a mix of gold and 2 or 3 * bronze gear, 3 mobs spawn arround you, 1 of them sacrificial and the other IA b:sad

daily: Paperclip: this quest is easy and gives good exp but if you are poor and have a slow flyer, you will fall sleep.

For reborn or 100+

BH: EU, the boss is not hard or anything but you can only enter once(at least the last time I
    checked) so if someone **** up or get glitched or whatever you need to wait.

Primal: Raccoon Alliance: I just dont like it, not hard or anything, i just dont like it lol

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rieihdius wrote: »

Primal: Raccoon Alliance: I just dont like it, not hard or anything, i just dont like it lol

+1 here, its more xp than most but still its a bit annoying and tedious, even if it is fast it seems slow due to the having to port around
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    daily: Paperclip: this quest is easy and gives good exp but if you are poor and have a slow flyer, you will fall sleep.
    It's a nice one to do over several days while you go afk doing work or reading reddit or something. I usually get 2-3 done a week this way.

For reborn or 100+

BH: EU, the boss is not hard or anything but you can only enter once(at least the last time I
    checked) so if someone **** up or get glitched or whatever you need to wait.

You can only enter EU once, but you can try the run several times if someone fails. There is a glitch that sometimes prevents you from trying again, but I've never run into it and the most tries I've had to do is 3. I love EU.
    +1 here, its more xp than most but still its a bit annoying and tedious, even if it is fast it seems slow due to the having to port around

I like it more than the first primal daily, Assault on Sky Owl. Because I don't have any pull skills (and don't want to put on a zeal and lose my genie skills) and if I pull more than one I die. That physical ranged attack sucks, and nobody ever wants to help when I ask around. That's probably my least favorite quest.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Flawless Fabric, for 1) requiring you to kill level 50 mobs at level 45, 2) needing quest drops from said mobs, which you wouldn't get if didn't practically solo the kill, making squadding up pointless, and as a followup 3) requiring mat drops you most likely wouldn't have been able to gather yet at that level. (It's all easier now, but back in '09 when I was first doing it, it was very frustrating to complete. Especially when no one seemed to know why the quest drops were so difficult to get.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh yea, flawless fabric annoyed us a lot when we were actually newbies. lol

For me it has to be Esoterica. Kill a mob for an item, fly to npc a, kill 1, fly to b, kill 1, fly to c, kill, fly, ... b:angry

Most useless quest? The one that demands 20 hay. lol Somewhere in the 70s range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    that new quest at the beginning where you need to get a male/female partner in sanctuary lala land
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    that new quest at the beginning where you need to get a male/female partner in sanctuary lala land

This quest is the reason I came back to pwi, played the starter zone, quit for a week, then started a new char and went straight to regular map.

I hate people.

b:chuckle
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2014
    Morai dailies.

They suck.

They suck a lot.

They suck so friggin much.

Kitty hasn't managed to farm a single Morai skill yet despite having had a char at Moraiable level for 1,5 years now. Kitty rather buys them from Bidding Hall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • DryKillLogic - Archosaur
    DryKillLogic - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    cave of sadistic glee questline (at least it lets you know with the name)

i use the guide's for title quests cause im lazy and they arent really designed to make sence.
    but as far as normal game quests this is the only one i ever had to look up with a guide. i think i skipped a few that didnt seem worth it cost vs reward wise but other than that i did em all. and it was easy enough even if there was no way to track the mobs you need the quest would tell you whats going on. this friggin quest however i had to call in my friend to help with the boss who decided to catch up in his questline and do with me. we get out fire orbs turn in the quest and i think it was 1 more turn in. then the damn quest wants a water orb neither of us can get anymore.
    spend an hour looking up a guide to find out we need someone that did not choose to release evil at lvl 40 (come on thats like 4 people across all servers....everyone wants to watch the city burn)

so then spend another hour in wc looking for someone that did that to come help and we were gonna farm the fire orb for them, turns out we no longer can farm fire though so guy said **** that and left. had to then call in a ton of favors to get people to come farm both orbs so that we all can get it done. and after all that all you get is a lvl 5 gem
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    It used to be the mine cultivation quest for me but they fixed that one so now I'll also have to go with the hay quest.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    29 culti is still annoying as balls to me even with reduced kill count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    29 culti is still annoying as balls to me even with reduced kill count.

No, no, no. When I say fixed I mean adding the mine scout NPC so that you don't gotta run back and forth to Archosaur. The reduced kill count didn't help anything and in some ways made it even more annoying. It wasn't the kills that was annoying it was all the ridiculous travel time just to be sent back to kill some more of the same thing. Back and Forth, Back and Forth. Little know fact: That quest did cause me to quit the game for a few weeks and I didn't come back until after the genie expansion and made a new char on a new account. That time I found some good people to do things with so I stuck it out. :P But yeah, I hate, hate, HATED that quest. With a passion of a thousand suns. But now any quest drops needed is quick, mob kills have been reduced, and travel time is minimal. It's still annoying but only because I've done it so much NOT because of anything to do with the quest itself anymore.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No, no, no. When I say fixed I mean adding the mine scout NPC so that you don't gotta run back and forth to Archosaur.

I was not even aware they did this. Makes things 100x better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Lol. I don't remember if I bought the hay, was gifted the hay, eventually got the hay, or just dropped the quest and ignored the hay. But I agree that this quest was stupidly thought out.

29 cult is annoying. I hate doing it on alts.

Another one that I hated long ago...
    (Storytime here.)

Killing Sable Minkles on my cleric. They murdered me so much. This is the quest that caused me to quit for a long time ago. When I played again, the tideborn expansion was out. I finally completed that quest....figured that my cleric had a sucky life, and on my natural elf wings, I took to the skies....saying **** experience, I'm an adventurer. So I flew...past the safety of plume....past the wraithgate...past dreaming cloud, past the seas....and flew all of the way down to tideborn area.

Figured i'd die anyways, so why not attack things. Mobs were close together, and on level. It was much easier on me than the cruelty of plume. So I grinded up to 20 there...through attacks alone. I'd rather do that than return to plume and do quests at plume. When I finally returned to plume, they had the lovely 19 cultivation waiting...and the fb19 waiting as a gift for me...to show how much they missed me.

To this day, I tempest Sable Minkils on sight. Or push them off the planet with another skill....including a combination of.....ultraviolet dance, sleep, elemental and physical defense weakness....seal...triple spark, extreme poison....wield thunder.

....because *bleep* them, that's why.
    I was not even aware they did this. Makes things 100x better.
    Thanks for the advices b:thanks

Its only with my veno where I end up being upset every time I do this quest. With my BM it is pretty easy done.

AOE with my veno is not working, waaaay too slow. (no genie aoe dmg skill either)

Casting on single mobs is working, but you must be veeery fast at targeting nectar, if it is a little too far away and you have to move, nectar is gone while you are channeling

After trying some tactics I ended up killing single mobs on my flyer at height 39-40 (wandering boss and mobs can't get you there) using a lvl 3 "Noble Bow"
    The nectar does not have to be "killed" if you manage to hit it once it counts for you as soon it disappears

The speed you need to have for targeting nectar is why I drag mobs to vitality...and eliminate that. step.

Drag mobs to vitality...aoe vitality....nectar appears....aoe vitality again. You may want to invest in a second genie...for other purposes than your original. Doesn't have to be solely for Liu Soo's quest, but having a second genie would help in general. Personally, I recommend earthquake. The knockback will give a chance to run away if things get rough. Plus the aoe is quick enough to land before it disappears. Just keep the vitality targeted, and you won't need to worry about switching targets.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Mine is the FF quest,you just get teleported to FF and just pay some coin and get rewarded with lots of exp,then when ready you can do it alone and your lvl 100 and then do some other quest to reawaken then you do part 2 of FF again and its like..whoa..lots of exp there wow man.And then again and again.Other than that I haven't seen a quest yet.

how you get a regular quest because I dotn see any of that **** in my quest log.

On a serious note the quest you guys do on a daily basis are boring as hell so I don't do them :/
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I am a quester and cannot stand seeing uncompleted quests on my quest list so I have quite a few to mention here... It also depends a lot of the class I'm playing, but these ones I've found annoying on most toons:

- All Old Unicorn Forest -related quests. I hate going to that place.

- Tiger/Drake scroll quest thingys... Take forever to finish and pointless nowadays.

- DQ. Do I have to say more?

- The quest in Cave of Sadistic Glee that requies the Ultimate Fire Orb and Water Orb... b:angry

- The one that wants you to kill Harpy Kabals. They. Just. Suck.

- The title quest that requies u to kill 50 of a certain mob and only one spawns at a time

- Element Dust -collecting quest in TM Lunar
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2014

- The quest in Cave of Sadistic Glee that requies the Ultimate Fire Orb and Water Orb... b:angry

Have to agree with this, specifically because they have never fixed it. So if you just take the quest and do it as intended, it is glitched and cannot be completed. You have to know ahead of time to work with someone else in order to attain both orbs, and it can be a pain finding someone who got a quest for the orb that you didn't.

And The Punishment is also supremely annoying. If it just asked for 20 hay right off it could be trashed, but they make you think it is a normal quest by asking for 15 of one mob and 20 of another, and then after you do all that work it is a slap in the face to need 20 hay lol. I did it on my first two characters because back then hay wasn't worth so much, but it would be ridiculous to waste that kind of money now. Even if you farm the hay yourself it's like throwing away a good chunk of money for a tiny bit of exp.

I also hate Esoterica. Kill something, answer a confusing question, repeat so many times that it feels like you will never finish the quest and want to just kill the NPCs with their annoying questions.

I used to really hate Flawless Fabric but since they made all of the earlier quests easier, I can't say how bad it is now. It's probably made with a higher drop rate like the others, and less mobs, so the only annoying part would be attaining the crafting materials.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Everyone has already mentioned all the ones that I remember being annoying. Most notable is that damn Ultimate Fire/Water Orb though... when I think back on it it's just b:cry

The morai quest chain you get when you first enter morai has that one part that just sort of disappears, I don't remember anymore which part it is but the next step doesn't show in your current or available quest list so you have to run around trying to find the NPC. And I have fallen into that trap on ALL three of my 95+ toons. -_- But you have to complete that part in order to get into EU. Morai quest chain is also annoying cause of botting now but that's a whole other annoyance.

Also demon celestial culti, particularly this part:

Kill some :
    • Strength Nimbustian Captain lvl? (463 487) ↑53 in Chrono World 4 to obtain Violet Key (Rate: 20%)
    • Ghostly Nimbustian Captain lvl? (452 492) ↑53 in Chrono World 4 to obtain Green Key (Rate: 20%)
    • Rock Nimbustian Captain lvl? (461 502) ↑54 in Chrono World 4 to obtain Blue Key (Rate: 20%)
    Kill some :
    • Plume Nimbustian Captain lvl? (458 483) ↑58 in Chrono World 4 to obtain Red Key (Rate: 20%)
    • Divine Nimbustian Captain lvl? (457 502) ↑53 in Chrono World 4 to obtain Orange Key (Rate: 20%)
    • Morpher Nimbustian Captain lvl? (454 487) ↑53 in Chrono World 4 to obtain Yellow Key (Rate: 20%)

Give me the freakin drop already!!b:irritated And having to wait 5 mins to get back in if you die.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Annoying quest? My vote goes to blue divine quests for mobs insde SoT or Aba.

Its still possible to solo them but still its a PITA. When doing bh aba on seker, I always cleared the mobs to puppeteer boss and leaving those divine mobs behind just incase someone in squad need them.

Another annoying quest is the one which need to get a rare drop from mob like the last part of culti quest which involve getting keys from moonshad mobs, and these mobs are quite nasty.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer