PvP

Slewdem - Dreamweaver
Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
How often do fun PvP occur on your server?? On dreamwaver it's basically only NW and TW.

I understand that pvp is expensive these days. BUT if one is basically max gears what else could be saving for to complain about charm prices?
Bahamas represent
Post edited by Slewdem - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How often do fun PvP occur on your server?? On dreamwaver it's basically only NW and TW.

I understand that pvp is expensive these days. BUT if one is basically max gears what else could be saving for to complain about charm prices?

I don't pay attention to PvP on RT since 99% of the time its a bunch of WCing egotistical idiots acting like five year olds. I'm a R9rr PvE playing seeker, and only do NW on occasion.

But from what I saw on WC today, I think PvP is basically dead on RT.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mass pvp outside tw or nw is pretty nonexistant on archo. some people still "pk" at silver pool.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This game hasn't had fun PvP in a very long time.
    It's blatantly pay-to-win. Even equally geared people - if one has spent the money for a full S card set and awakened it, then that player has a ridiculous advantage over someone in the exact same gear and low cards.
    It's just not fun to go PvP in a game where the balance is so far out of whack and the gap between 'average' and 'high-end' is hopelessly huge. It becomes a hopeless struggle of keep up with the Jones'.

Honestly, the fun PvP is in other games. I play PWI for PvE and the min/max of stats for fun and the people I know here.....but I play another game for PvP that has a level playing field and where skill actually matters, not the size of your credit card (or devoting enough time to a game for it to constitute being a second job in order to compete).

Given the state of balance and the gap between p2w and f2p, it should be no surprise to anyone that PvP is dead in this game.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    On Morai I can count the people calling for PK at west on one hand. There's IDIOTISM (PREIIST - and ye, caps intended since he spells it that way), DikkeJonko, XxHotxX... if memory serves Nostalgie and RankNine sometimes as well. Also tend to spot them at the caravan event after midnight, when most people are running dailies. Probably to get some cheap kills... 's funny when 2 of em meet and they end up keeping eachother busy for a while. Fun to watch that.

But that's allright, Morai isnt' a PvP server. Me, I avoid PvP (especially PK) since that's payware domain as far as I'm concerned. I have neither the time nor cash to throw at the game to approach the gearing of the abovementioned folk. Personally, I find having 5 A cards and the free S one enough for now. Maybe if, in a distant future, my BM ends up at rank 9, I can start to do some damage and think about going white with it. But that's not on my (new ;) ) horizon yet.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "Max gears" nowadays also means complete and twice reawakened and maxed S card set. Don't think anyone has achieved it. Yes, you can be less demanding and be satisfied with what you have, but still you can't say that it's maximized. Some perfectionists will work on it endlessly till something else is implemented ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "Max gears" nowadays also means complete and twice reawakened and maxed S card set. Don't think anyone has achieved it. Yes, you can be less demanding and be satisfied with what you have, but still you can't say that it's maximized. Some perfectionists will work on it endlessly till something else is implemented ;)

Only thing missing from certain players on Archo is getting the replica S cards to awaken them. PVP on a PVE server just proves nothing and I'm sure the players who put themselves top of the 'PK' will get schooled on PK servers. Even though im RRR9, I'm mainly for PVE and to help friends or people in my faction as my gear atm is sufficient enough for me to farm almost anything. Dropping money to end game another character on a PVE server where it's not really needed, will prove nothing xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Come on slew, you know that PvP has been dead for a while...
    Gearing up to close to end-game has so much more ramp + Luck now than ever.

So most people don't have time to PvP for fun as there are so many dailies, we've all become PWI secretaries running around collecting Prison keys, Pumpkins, honey w/e, Pacts, killing bounty bosses, dead soldier things, and much much more.....

Actually, everytime a player grinds a PWI daily, PWE actually gets a BitCoin mined! b:shutup
    Conspiracies!!! (They are so real!!)

But ya, charms and PvP stuff (apoth, def/atk charms, guardian scrolls, etc...) Are very much so expensive now...
    I'd come PvP with you, but I'd get spanked as I didn't farm for my sin at all in the past 4 months until the last week. Hardly cared about PV either, so level is **** too... Maybe in a few weeks, but there is so much to do for me to play catch-up, gunna be a while...

But you can do what other endgame players do, show up for TW, NW, and saturday boss event. (BORING!!)

+ I think being un-killable is stupid... You don't learn, you don't get better, and you can use the same stupid skill over and over again and 1 shot non-barb players with 20k hp.... No challenge..... Don't showcase any skill, cuz your gear talks...
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014

That's true well am satified with what i have now +10 jades 1 S card the rest A cards i think all are like lvl 13. i got NW neck both rings
    Bahamas represent
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    the best way for new players to handle this and equal games is to play it like we did with old school games on ps1, nintendo etc.

install - follow storyline - play and have a bit fun - storyline finish - game finish - uninstall

the rest is bs and just a great waste of your time or cash you spend here.

maybe a hint for some peoples to handle this game better than i did!
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    the best way for new players to handle this and equal games is to play it like we did with old school games on ps1, nintendo etc.

install - follow storyline - play and have a bit fun - storyline finish - game finish - uninstall

the rest is bs and just a great waste of your time or cash you spend here.

maybe a hint for some peoples to handle this game better than i did!

lol all i do now is log on run west nothing west logs off lolol
    Bahamas represent
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    On Morai I can count the people calling for PK at west on one hand. There's IDIOTISM (PREIIST - and ye, caps intended since he spells it that way), DikkeJonko, XxHotxX... if memory serves Nostalgie and RankNine sometimes as well. Also tend to spot them at the caravan event after midnight, when most people are running dailies. Probably to get some cheap kills... 's funny when 2 of em meet and they end up keeping eachother busy for a while. Fun to watch that.

But that's allright, Morai isnt' a PvP server. Me, I avoid PvP (especially PK) since that's payware domain as far as I'm concerned. I have neither the time nor cash to throw at the game to approach the gearing of the abovementioned folk. Personally, I find having 5 A cards and the free S one enough for now. Maybe if, in a distant future, my BM ends up at rank 9, I can start to do some damage and think about going white with it. But that's not on my (new ;) ) horizon yet.

You forgot me...ok granted. not during x2! Still. PvP is dead on Morai.

I also don't like any kind of sneaking up to players that will end up dead anyways just to get a few kills...

PvP should be challenging...it's not anymore.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You forgot me...ok granted. not during x2! Still. PvP is dead on Morai.

I also don't like any kind of sneaking up to players that will end up dead anyways just to get a few kills...

PvP should be challenging...it's not anymore.

maan half of server hates us\is on the other side respect me and my pk friends
    they could dish out from 20 to 30 endgame r9 pkers, but nope, they blue name and sz

thats why pvp is dead, cause one side always shows up for pvp (now with TW exception, since whole server sided up against my faction, not even being the first or second strongest)

other side shows up only in 80vs40 tws(name of the faction might change, but names of the players are the same of every season)

hardly things will change on morai especially now that we gonna make said OP faction (and the ones that will come in next seasons) starve TW-wise

therefore prepare yourself to see mass-quits\huge inactivity on morai
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    We still get PVP here sometimes. Hell, yesterday we had some random *** gathering and pk fest of three of the bigger guilds as well as a few from the fourth at Dragon Tower in Primal.

PVP nowadays is mostly concentrated at Silver Pool though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    maan half of server hates us\is on the other side respect me and my pk friends
    they could dish out from 20 to 30 endgame r9 pkers, but nope, they blue name and sz

thats why pvp is dead, cause one side always shows up for pvp (now with TW exception, since whole server sided up against my faction, not even being the first or second strongest)

other side shows up only in 80vs40 tws(name of the faction might change, but names of the players are the same of every season)

hardly things will change on morai especially now that we gonna make said OP faction (and the ones that will come in next seasons) starve TW-wise

therefore prepare yourself to see mass-quits\huge inactivity on morai

This is just my opinion.. Problem i think with alot of good players tend to want to join a well known faction.. Rather than trying to go to another to go against another big faction wen it comes to TW.. Sometimes you sit an look at people in faction talking down on another upcoming faction becase certain players went there.. so is like ok is cool to only have 2 great factions per server.. I think alot just need to stop the hating an just support that if your looking for fun, but if have something to prove then continue hating b:surrender
    Bahamas represent
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    This is just my opinion.. Problem i think with alot of good players tend to want to join a well known faction.. Rather than trying to go to another to go against another big faction wen it comes to TW.. Sometimes you sit an look at people in faction talking down on another upcoming faction becase certain players went there.. so is like ok is cool to only have 2 great factions per server.. I think alot just need to stop the hating an just support that if your looking for fun, but if have something to prove then continue hating b:surrender

problem on morai is that there arent even 2 "big factions"

last season there were:

faction A top1 faction and season winners,
    faction B top2 faction,
    faction C top3 faction
    and faction D top4 faction (us\the pkers)

last season A, B, C all allied against D, with A being able to outnumber and overpower any other faction on the server,
    D tried to unsuccessfully gank A with minor factions, since the top 3 factions were allied

this season main r9 assets from A and C, + more r9 assets from minor factions moved into B faction making a 110 sign ups (70% r9s) TW-streamrolling machine
    but still A B and C go against D

also that faction A is MIA, who from them that didnt get into B, did quit or semiquit, leader is a lvl 1 alt and they arent even bidding TWs anymore,
    faction C gave most of their main assets to B and they became a one-push-win-TW for any other TW-faction on the server

this "politics" resulted in making 1 huge OP faction that cannot even bid TW against anyone besides my faction (due to alliances and merges), but that now wont even fight us anymore cause we are going to let them starve TW-wise (tws against them have no point)

still this OP tw faction (70% of r9s) , doesnt bring a single player into pk, making the PvP experience on morai server kind of **** (very dead)

wtb server transfer stone
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    problem on morai is that there arent even 2 "big factions"

last season there were:

faction A top1 faction and season winners,
    faction B top2 faction,
    faction C top3 faction
    and faction D top4 faction (us\the pkers)

last season A, B, C all allied against D, with A being able to outnumber and overpower any other faction on the server,
    D tried to unsuccessfully gank A with minor factions, since the top 3 factions were allied

Lolwhut? you ragequitted from Faction B with your goons and shouted in worldchat for Months "Join Faction D, Destroy faction B!", trashtalking it 24/7. I wasn't even in any of those faction and you worked on my nerves with your stupidity.
    On top of the lies you still spill on the PWI forums compared to what you say in-game itself, it's pitiful. They didn't ally against you, you made yourself a common enemy by calling out every one of the factions to be "cancers". You expect mercy from them after such insults? They were all way too happy to kick you off the TW map. Hah clever guyb:thanks

+1 for you admitting to organising ganks. Always a pleasure reading your posts here.

still this OP tw faction (70% of r9s) , doesnt bring a single player into pk, making the PvP experience on morai server kind of **** (very dead)
    We have our own PK events, with Factions A and C if they want as well, we just don't invite you guys is all (you couldn't do anything else but partycrash us last time).

this season main r9 assets from A and C, + more r9 assets from minor factions moved into B faction making a 110 sign ups (70% r9s) TW-streamrolling machine
    but still A B and C go against D

Your math is bad, and you should feel bad.

wtb server transfer stone

I'll personally fund you one if it ever comes.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014

We have our own PK events, with Factions A and C if they want as well, we just don't invite you guys is all (you couldn't do anything else but partycrash us last time).

you have your own pk events where we aren't invited cause if we come we crash all of you by ourselves
    you just made my day and made me genuinly laugh,

also best if you save your funds for you own gears since you still have to do a long waay before being remotely considered a factor...

all i remember of you, its you and your team leaving nation wars map every single time as soon as you spot me even if solo or with 2-3 of my bros

pathetic and shameful

and it will take not so long before your faction will end like faction A
    when the balance is broken this much you cant do else than get bored and quit,

and thats why we left faction B after stomping the whole server, to bring some balance and have fun cause thats what the game is about,

i consider TW as probably the second funniest thing in game after open pk,

whats the fun in rolling the TW map with a 100+ sign ups TW faction, when rest of factions cant dish out more than 40-50s

you are just ruining my fun :( i give you that

P.S.:also who are you gonna fight if we leave server? (: pve ftw bro
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Verenor - Morai
    edited July 2014
    you have your own pk events where we aren't invited cause if we come we crash all of you by ourselves
    you just made my day and made me genuinly laugh,
    When you organise a party, you don't invite the morons to your party either do you? No, you keep it fun with your friends, not emptyheaded walletwarriors who will do nothing but cry after every TW. Victory: "hah noobs, join Faction D now, we're the best." Defeat: "120 v 30 people, you suck and unfair, come west nao bluenamed carebears" (all you do is remind me of my childhood with that "insult" and I love it, keep it up)

All I remember from you in NW is being unable to kill me with 4 attempts cause you're too busy debuffing me you forget to actually deal some damage. (we engaged in NW map 4 times into a duel, I survived all 4 of them. Yw for all the purges toob:victory)

and thats why we left faction B after stomping the whole server, to bring some balance and have fun cause thats what the game is about,
    Lol just stop it, everyone on Morai knows better than that. On pwi forums you claim you left merely to "bring balance and fun" when you have 200 pages worth of WC shouts spreading nothing but hatred against them along with plenty of threads from faction B and your attitude. GG.

i consider TW as probably the second funniest thing in game after open pk,

whats the fun in rolling the TW map with a 100+ sign ups TW faction, when rest of factions cant dish out more than 40-50s

you are just ruining my fun :( i give you that

Most welcome :) We'll keep our PvP events fun, while you sulk on forums and worldchat about blue names. It's a PvE server, what else to expect but people picking their own PK-battles. You should join Dikke and Nostalgie camping the Caravan-quest all week, maybe like that we'll ever meet whitenamed.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    When you organise a party, you don't invite the morons to your party either do you? No, you keep it fun with your friends, not emptyheaded walletwarriors who will do nothing but cry after every TW. Victory: "hah noobs, join Faction D now, we're the best." Defeat: "120 v 30 people, you suck and unfair, come west nao bluenamed carebears" (all you do is remind me of my childhood with that "insult" and I love it, keep it up)

All I remember from you in NW is being unable to kill me with 4 attempts cause you're too busy debuffing me you forget to actually deal some damage. (we engaged in NW map 4 times into a duel, I survived all 4 of them. Yw for all the purges toob:victory)

Lol just stop it, everyone on Morai knows better than that. On pwi forums you claim you left merely to "bring balance and fun" when you have 200 pages worth of WC shouts spreading nothing but hatred against them along with plenty of threads from faction B and your attitude. GG.

Most welcome :) We'll keep our PvP events fun, while you sulk on forums and worldchat about blue names. It's a PvE server, what else to expect but people picking their own PK-battles. You should join Dikke and Nostalgie camping the Caravan-quest all week, maybe like that we'll ever meet whitenamed.

not gonna debate your bs, we beat B last season 30vs80 backdooring catas

(ง ° ل °)ง THE UNSEEN CATA IS THE DEADLIEST (ง ° ل °)ง

remember that? ^^

just for your consideration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zht4mmVx4is&list=UUZvXx4_OHr4m0X2CILVZ36Q

look @ min 2:00 you can see what actually Verenor-Morai does when pk happens :)

and that was 10vs25

aright next time you survive me record it please,

last time some archer picked on me was ex-A leader and i am pretty sure you know already how it ended :)

just hope you wont find yourself against me in nws or you ll have to fill in a ticket for spawnkill ^^
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
    Kalopsia - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There's no pk for the following reasons:

1. There's no point to pk, you get no benefit (pk'ing for drops is a waste of time for the most part), there's nowhere where you need to pk to enhance your character, also the ranking system no longer exists.

2. Pk is expensive.

3. People are afraid to gank people who outgear them. Not sure why, this game is soft. Most other games, if you kill someone who knows they can't kill you, they call their friends, kill you, you call your friends, kill them and a nice pk war starts. But not pwi, people be like **** gankers we can't go gank him, oh I got an idea, let's flame gank him in worldchat instead!

4. The mass amount of babies who QQ and flame the server up every time they die as though they'd just taken a fatal blow in real life.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Only thing missing from certain players on Archo is getting the replica S cards to awaken them. PVP on a PVE server just proves nothing and I'm sure the players who put themselves top of the 'PK' will get schooled on PK servers. Even though im RRR9, I'm mainly for PVE and to help friends or people in my faction as my gear atm is sufficient enough for me to farm almost anything. Dropping money to end game another character on a PVE server where it's not really needed, will prove nothing xD

Archo got nobody with full Nuema Portal even once so they are quite a bit from that. Least thats what I think they meant with S set.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There's no pk for the following reasons:

1. There's no point to pk, you get no benefit (pk'ing for drops is a waste of time for the most part), there's nowhere where you need to pk to enhance your character, also the ranking system no longer exists.

2. Pk is expensive.

3. People are afraid to gank people who outgear them. Not sure why, this game is soft. Most other games, if you kill someone who knows they can't kill you, they call their friends, kill you, you call your friends, kill them and a nice pk war starts. But not pwi, people be like **** gankers we can't go gank him, oh I got an idea, let's flame gank him in worldchat instead!

4. The mass amount of babies who QQ and flame the server up every time they die as though they'd just taken a fatal blow in real life.

Next time, you can stretch out your hand and say" want to join us?"b:chuckle
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Not really any PK on Sanctuary. Over 90% of the regular PKers joined a single faction, so they don't have anyone to fight except themselves.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just some thoughts from others,
    http://mmorpg PVE-vs-PVP
    My Personal Opinion,
    Pure PvP Boring Fast,
    Pure PvE Boring Slowly,
    PvE with enforced PvP Rude Boring Fast,
    PvE with chosen PvP, much like how I live in Real life, sounds like a RPG to me, so comfortable,

We all have different reasons to play in the first place and mine is to kill time now, not other players like it used to be, like Chris said, I now find PvP just as repetitive as running the same instance every day in the end for PvE.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Most common PK on LC is for the Primal world boss, in earlier weeks it was a large PK fest of 5+ factions. Nowadays 1 faction has gotten it with no resistance for the 3rd week in a row. There is still smaller pks happening randomly, although I tend to sleep in and miss them b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Everyday on Harshlands...lol. I have people screaming for pvp most of the time. Around 2+ factions make squads just to pk people for fun, which escalates to group pvp all the time. Maybe ya'll should come to HL :P
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited July 2014
    not gonna debate your bs, we beat B last season 30vs80 backdooring catas

(ง ° ل °)ง THE UNSEEN CATA IS THE DEADLIEST (ง ° ل °)ง

remember that? ^^
    I remember your buddies leaving Faction B and temporarily having the upperhand in TW's (I wasn't in faction B at that time, gj) but Faction B never got pushed off the TW map unlike you (twice, or three times was it?)
    just for your consideration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zht4mmVx4is&list=UUZvXx4_OHr4m0X2CILVZ36Q

look @ min 2:00 you can see what actually Verenor-Morai does when pk happens :)

and that was 10vs25

I had no intention of going pk mode, I was semi-afk'ing watching the guildies fight. Standing around there was more interesting than in Archo. Just because you show up doesn't mean I must go pk-mode lol, grow up the world doesn't revolve around you. Which also goes for your anti-TW plan, we'll go our own way there, PvE or PvP I don't care, I made the decision of a PvE server and not going to complain about it at all. (The more I can annoy you with bluename ^^)
    As for NW: you want to boycot our TW and not show up, but for NW you think I am forced to fight you? Dat logicb:pleased I think I will be better off sending in tickets about missing war avatars with screenshots originating from private serversb:bye
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    Morai PK is just a handfull of players. You see them randomly rage and taunt eachother on WC, but that's about it. Lately, this number seems to become smaller and smaller.

Morai TW and NW is getting smaller and smaller too.

Must be a mix between getting to expensive, to much badmouthing, summer and PWI being an old game.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    trands wrote: »
    Morai PK is just a handfull of players. You see them randomly rage and taunt eachother on WC, but that's about it. Lately, this number seems to become smaller and smaller.

Morai TW and NW is getting smaller and smaller too.

Must be a mix between getting to expensive, to much badmouthing, summer and PWI being an old game.

yup and even if we r bringin the hatred factor still nothing happens as result PvP-wise

pwi should really bring something to "revive" PvP part of the game, cause if PvP dies there wont be any reason to gear up and improve your gears therefore there wont be any reason to play PvE aswell

yes its an old game but i tried many games and i believe PWI has the PvP-system i prefer over the best recent mmorpg titles

@Verenor, when we had the upperhand we decided to not clear B from the map and you know we could've, but instead we went straight to fight A cause respect all other factions on the server we dont look for conquering the map for greed, we aim to have nice and balanced TWs, and thats why we still stand on our own w\o needing to merge other factions like A or B did,
    and i am sure you know also that if we manage just to get close to your TW sign ups you r gonna have a bad time :)

ofc we got cleared from the map, we are far from being the strongest faction on the server and we got a 4 way gank from strongest, second strongest and third strongest factions on the server + a minor faction, how were we supposed to defend it? please teach me TW strategies, oh wait last time your faction won TW season happened when i was your faction's TW officer :)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    yup and even if we r bringin the hatred factor still nothing happens as result PvP-wise

I don't think you realize, but the hatred factor mainly turns it down. Yes there are a few players that will react, but overall, you will keep more players out PK/PvP then that you're dragging in. Heck, the whole 2nd page is just a direct link between "Faction D - the pk faction" leading to "Factions A B C going against faction D" and "Faction D being unsuccesful to organize a real gank". The taunt/provoke factor + drama makes that most active PK players are disliked overall.

It's the main, if not exclusive, reason I do not go white named. I will not play with ppl that insult and provoke me.
    pwi should really bring something to "revive" PvP part of the game, cause if PvP dies there wont be any reason to gear up and improve your gears therefore there wont be any reason to play PvE aswell

Game should be fun. For some this is PvP, for some it's not. Current situation leads for me to just play PWI less. Whether it leads to quiting or coming back is yet to be seen.
    yes its an old game but i tried many games and i believe PWI has the PvP-system i prefer over the best recent mmorpg titles

I know but you just did what actually keeps ppl (like me) out of pk (and you even stated that yourself in some post - I think the one on the primal boss you made). As result, I think you're mainly ignored as "that guy who outgears everyone and spends all his time raging on forums (and maybe wc, not sure, don't really look at yellow chat anymore)". Your posts on politics, arguments with Verenor and the WC at the peak of TW-seasons just mine your credibility.

Also, PvP on PWI is just way to cashshop heavy. That creates an exponential downwards spiral as soon as things go bad 1time. Litterally everything needed to be somewhat competitive in PvP requires gold in a way.