Clerics. What pisses you guys off or annoys you when your in a squad?

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    When a Barb uses Arma with a sacrificial weaponSo r9rr barbs are just supposed to have another DD wep around? This is stupid. Arma+zerk crit=instagib mobs.

When a sin has Frenzy daggers (scares me cuz they instadie if bp runs out)Any sin worth their salt should not have bp run out, max level has an our duration for a reason. Also, SS and GoF dont drop your HP below 1.

AOE DDs that stop midway through Delta waves and stand around while I start getting mobbed by the mobs b:surrender

People who don't understand that the flame boss in AEU can instantkill if it steps on them (some ppl just stand in front of it afk or something and get stomped)No, it only instagibs those with crappy gear, also they have to be targeted by the boss, meaning it has to hit them, meaning it has nothing to do with him 'stepping' on you.

Asking for bramble (sometimes it has it's uses) and the veno refusing meI would never give bramble to anyone that can't handle a few mobs, is that you?

A person in the squad who tries to say they don't need heals and NOT to heal them then runs in and dies, then complains that I didn't heal them

White/red names in Flowsilver that slaughter the squad before they can grab the last rooms reward/split pagesb:questionWhat does this have to do with being a cleric?

People who agro toad then run towards me for heals, then I get the super AOE to the face b:cryThe aoe hits everyone, you are going to be crying multiple times a fight thenb:chuckle

Most of these are just silly imo.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any barb that doesn't use aggro skills on Toad boss in FSP at the beginning when they first aggro it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any barb that doesn't use aggro skills on Toad boss in FSP at the beginning when they first aggro it.

OH yes... This happens so often its unbelievable. Tbh I even started to ignore healing barb until I see him using flesh realm on boss.. In case he takes a lot of dmg you can always throw some wing of protection on him b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    OH yes... This happens so often its unbelievable. Tbh I even started to ignore healing barb until I see him using flesh realm on boss..

It's not like you'll get heal aggro from them not using a specific aggro skill. Any attack they land will do, and then you'll be ahead of the aggro bounce when someone else gets aggro because they weren't using aggro skills.
    ~people releasing in general....... i did not pay 30 for sage rez for you to go back to town >.> ( especailly after you fight your way to go back to them)

Ah, this is a decent one. It's especially a pet peeve in TW when you have squad mates (or even faction mates out of your squad) releasing right in front of you and taking 2 minutes to get back to you, buffless and chi-less. Then, it's even worse when they're not in vent and you're saying "I got ya" and they dont hear.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's not like you'll get heal aggro from them not using a specific aggro skill. Any attack they land will do, and then you'll be ahead of the aggro bounce when someone else gets aggro because they weren't using aggro skills.

The issue is that they just run at the boss to aggro it, but then don't attack it at all. They just pull it and THEN attack it when it finally gets over there resulting in the barb getting stunned by the axe. If I puri, boss will aggro to me because he never accrued aggro in the first place. -___-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Thats something every cleric with common sense knows b:chuckle But I know very well what Eoria meant and what we talk about. You can see in my FSP video guide example how barb does it wrong at frog: http://youtu.be/qehAOgEQpKs?t=5m
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    edited April 2014
    I even started to ignore healing barb until I see him using flesh realm

Was just pointing out both of you say 'nothing until Flesh Ream' when really any attack, any skill, will do as long as it lands.

There are several bosses that stun/sleep as soon as they're aggroed that have caused clerics to heal too early and its something we had to learn to deal with long ago. It's really the cleric's job to watch (as you said, its something every cleric with common sense knows) more than the barb's/tank's job since some times its unavoidable.

Although this does bring two more things that annoy me to mind. One I've sure has been mentioned a million times but when people run up to a boss and spark without tapping the boss once to get aggro. Similar to that is when ranged dd (especially archers) attack a boss while the tank/dps are triple sparking and pull it away and towards the back row of ranged dd, especially if the boss has a close range aoe.

The second is using ctrl+ (squadmates number) to select people... or is it alt+ their number? I wish we had a number ourselves to self target for a quick self target with your right hand then back to the person you're healing with your mouse. We need a self target hotkey.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    We need a self target hotkey.

Escape is my self-target since when nothing is targeted it defaults to self. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Works as long as you're not channeling BB - parties get annoyed if you drop BB at the wrong moment. ;)
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    edited April 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Escape is my self-target since when nothing is targeted it defaults to self. b:chuckle

Thought some skills (like Expel) still required you to self target.
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited April 2014
    And another thing. As a tank and a cleric I have to wonder "Cleric! Y U no stack before Lunar/WS pulls!?!" As much as people call FCC a hyper nub instance at least most clerics learned to stack the barb before a pull. Get to lvl 100 and cleric's no longer do it for a person about to do a big Lunar or Warsong pull. Stagnation is worse than hyper nubbing.

I usually don't even have the time to IH stack before the seeker (rarely have a kitty for lunar these days - easier times are had when the party does) rushes off to the next pull. And of course they pull, and at the end immediately set up their vortex, expecting me to magically appear beside them, BB ready and all. Needless to say it doesn't always work that way - and I try to alert em with a "bb not ready, need chi" message or similar.

One of my more amusing Lunar runs was a recent one. A veno, 2 archers, 2 seekers, me as a cler. We ended up with the following tactics: Both seekers vovo close together and hold vovo. Veno on chi duty and catch stray aggro with summon. Me BB behind the vovos to draw in the ranged ones with heal aggro. Both archers doing pulls in different directions, dragging the mobs back into the grinders. Worked real well until both archers went down in the last valley. Still, even then we managed to slowly clear and res. Hard earned badges are the best kind :]
    The second point is Venomancers passing chi to the Cleric.
    I generally advice Venomancers to do so but there's a fine line between assisting the Cleric - playing your support part and just being abused as a chi slave.
    I will get annoyed when the Cleric constantly needs/asks for chi when I, myself, can manage my chi in most situations when playing a Cleric and learnt not to rely on Venomancers.

If the Cleric needs too much chi than they can make/manage then it's usually one of these things:
    a.Overusing BB <- most usual case, BB's not needed everywhere
    b.BB getting interrupted too much <- most likely shouldn't be BBing in that case though
    c.Squad does too many small pulls so the Cleric needs to BB too often <- can arguably fall into a. category, best solution is to tell your squad you need a moment to build chi

..and yes, Cloud Eruption/Chi Siphon is definitely a must if you feel you can't manage/keep up with your chi otherwise.

Speaking for myself, I prefer getting one spark from a veno after putting BB up so that I -can- raise it again in a rush if it gets interrupted, while the rest of the party is fighting, and then still have cloud eruption as an emergency in case it gets interrupted a third time (or if I need to drop BB to res a party member - which happens often enough in Lunar, EU or Abba, sometimes even in SoT). I see cloud eruption as an emergency skill, not as a "press genie for free chi" one. If there's no veno available, I'll use it right after raising BB (and if BB fails, follow with a Li's Technique - which comes to 2 sparks). I prefer to save genie energy for AD if a boss randomaggros on me. That doesn't make veno's into chislaves any more or less then it makes clerics into heal/bubbleslaves. It's just playing the role the party needs.
    Many of us veterans have those things and can point to players who helped us out. And who showed us the ropes. But act like it's an affront to be asked by other new players or others to provide the same thing. I'm not saying your guilty of it, but it is a trend I've noticed in the playerbase as a whole. This total contempt for new players (humph! I can do it faster and better! Quit begging for help! This noob in my bh69 didn't know what he was doing!) because of the assumption that they don't exist (I know for a fact that's bull because I've met them, and seen them post on the forums enough to know they do come in) or that because they are an alt they should know everything about every class, is destructive to the game. imo. But back in the day, PWI did it make more worth your while to help people, so it wasn't relying solely on the kindness of others hearts. And the game was less about solo mentality and everyone for themselves, and more about group play given that is an mmo. I do not miss the grindfest that it was, but I do miss the generally more positive attitude of the playerbase.

I try to do that in my own faction, and to random newbies on the worldmap. Kinda disagree with the grindfest though - if you're not CSsing, you'll be grinding for coins -a lot- if you're gonna get anywhere.

• Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    apsing sins >.> Ya know the one shot ones that aps in stealth and pop on you....and Expel / Pots dont save you in time QQ
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    apsing sins >.> Ya know the one shot ones that aps in stealth and pop on you....and Expel / Pots dont save you in time QQ

what if its a r8r aps sin with like 18k hp?....
    edited April 2014
    what if its a r8r aps sin with like 18k hp?....

Well all apsing sins annoy me xD but the ones that i know i can kill erk me XD
    Thought some skills (like Expel) still required you to self target.

For me Expel is a bit annoying in the sense that sometimes i don't need to self target and other times it wont work unless i self target.
    When they asked me that, I used to troll them sayin' I have a lvl 1 BB and laugh as they rage 'zomg! u fail cleric noob! y u no max your bb skill u noob!' , but now I wish I could triple spark facepalm when a lvl 100 toon says that to me... b:bye

Damn my bb isnt maxed either D: lmao i've never had someone say to me what lvl is my bb xD

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    People who tell me to BB at Water boss and 5 kings in FSP when it's unnecessary (T3/r9rr squad), I refuse to and use other healing methods instead, nobody died, then they kick me and kill me at Mushi so my cleric gets no credit... just...

RAAAAAAAAAAAGE! b:angry
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2014
    Ppl insisting they need CHB-heals when Kitty's healing them fine with IH('cause Kitty ish bored at times).

And those who Q.Q about "ress pls" "ress pls". At least Kitty doesn't need to hear that much anymore as she's kept her current cleric's Revive to lvl 1. If Kitty's heals aren't enough, they deserve the XP loss ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • XLolitaHIMEx - Heavens Tear
    XLolitaHIMEx - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Some of these have been mentioned before but:

Sins that sleath ahead of everyone and AFK at the boss. In unwined dungeons. So now the rest of us have to fight a bunch of mobs to get to them.
    CHBTillIDie and BBTillIDie clerics. Had an 89 cleric CHBing at the turtle boss in BH69 the other day b:shocked Nothing but CHB at Pole and Nob either. Not that I minded throwing the occasional purify obvs, but it did make me wonder whether or not they even had Purify.
    Cleric that see one or more other clerics in the party and go VD metal mage for the entire dungeon. Bonus points if they never purify when the other cleric(s) are for some reason unable to, and never debuff.
    Not really a cleric specific thing, but people who beg for money in squad chat b:angry Really irritating.
    Barbs that pull a bunch of magic mobs, switch back to human form and cause the dds to die because they can't hold aggro.
    People who use spark skills for no reason and then when we get to the boss complain about not having chi.
    Heaven's Tear - BigHearts Leader
    SoshiLove - 102/101/101 Celestial Sage Cleric (Pure Mag)
    xSicaChux - 101/101/9x Sage Veno (Full Vit)
    AngelSinx - 101 Sage Sin (Mostly Pure Dex)
    b:cute
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    - BH Lunar, barb pull the entire valley with me following close by, barb roar the pulls then I set up BB, rest of squad start kiling. Mystic throw that seal aoe scattering all the mobs, few DD chase them outside bb range and dies because of agro b:cry

- FSP with another cleric at toad boss. The other cleric IH tank while I scanned squad for debuff and aoe heals. Somehow one of the BM go to the front of toad during CHOP phase and got sent back to entrance. He asked in squad "Two cleric and not a single one know how to puri?" b:surrender, luckily tank defends us by saying "You dont have debuff, you got chopped" b:chuckle

- Those exploding clapping hands, each time I rezz people in it, some people just took some time to enjoy the rezz instead of getting out of the green circle resulting another fried pancake I needed to rezz b:surrender. Once I've done that like ten times to a seeker in bh79 untill I screamed at him to get out of circle once he rezzed b:angry

- People who are screaming for rezz, for this reason alone I wish I still have level 1 rezz
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    - Those exploding clapping hands, each time I rezz people in it, some people just took some time to enjoy the rezz instead of getting out of the green circle resulting another fried pancake I needed to rezz b:surrender. Once I've done that like ten times to a seeker in bh79 untill I screamed at him to get out of circle once he rezzed.

Umm... Sometimes the ones who got the clap lag a bit and see themselves outside the circle, so they naturally don't move. This happens mostly when they speed up. Best thing to do (before reviving) is to tell them to move a bit so the real position is updated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Anyone who un equips their weapon thinking I'll heal them while they try to fight unarmed

It's happened a few times actually b:shocked

People who sprint and pull a ton of mobs that reset before I can get past them b:surrender

Other clerics that go VD and stay in it the entire run because there's another healer and they think they don't need to heal anyone (even if the other healer is having trouble for w/e reason; lag, stunlocked, etc)

People who complain if they lose xp from res, if they don't like it then they can lose more xp b:cute

Delta squads that don't understand some of the mobs will interrupt BB

Squads where low hp people run out of BBs range then complain about heals

People who ask for IHx3 (mostly for pulls) then run off while the 2nd or 3rd cast is charging and I end up getting agro

Anyone who says "Why do you even use *insert core skill*?"

Rocks in Aba, Hands in TT/bh79 (not really a cleric only thing but still annoying in general)

Anyone who thinks all clerics are like MsMav b:surrender

People who tell me to use a certain skill, then complain if it doesn't work as well as they thought it would

People in squads who ask for a res while they have swords (because they attacked an npc/player in pk mode)

Anyone in a squad who says any of the following, I will likely not res or heal them: "healz pl0x", "Y U NO HEAL" (when nothing was damaging or attacking them), "LEEROY!"/"LEEROY JENKINS!", "I don't need heals", "You *insert rude comment*" (if I can't res them instantly), "You don't need chi" (after I ask veno for it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    "LEEROY!"/"LEEROY JENKINS!"

But.. but... but... I LIKE saying that in squads at random sometimes even if I don't actually charge in or can handle it perfectly fine. b:cry
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited July 2014
    BH69. Me, an RA2 Cleric, RA2 Seeker, Barb, 7x sin who needed culti, and someone else who I can't remember. Asides from the sin, the rest of us were 8x.

Now I'm always happy to have RA peeps along because it makes the dungeon go faster without it being a case of running after the 10x sin who kills all bosses in 3 seconds. And everything went fine, right up til we got to Pole and Nob.

We kill off some of the adds, engage Nob. Now the way we worked out standing, I had to stand in aoe range because of some people stood at the other side of Nob, and since the aoe was hitting us pretty hard, I couldn't really find a time to tell them to move closer to me.

Unfortunately, none of us saw Pole approaching, so we get both of them on us. Seeker and sin switch to fighting Pole, so now there's 2 lots of aoe damage to heal through.

Other cleric = no healing whatsoever.

This wasn't so much of an issue earlier in the dungeon, despite it being unwined, even when it was just nob, but both of them? Cleric was half dead from aoe, didn't even attempt to plume shell or heal themself whilst I'm frantically spam healing the barb (who was tanking nob) and the seeker (who was tanking pole). Just went metal mage dd, kept stealing aggro from the barb and didn't even bother to help. And in the midst of all this, the sin got one shotted by pole's aoe (which the seeker pointed out was their own fault for not equipping a bow).

Thankfully, no one but the sin died that time but just...b:cry

Sins that go aps wonder, constantly steal aggro because controlling hits is for noobs, and end up dying.
    Mystics that are the sole healer in a party and don't. Actually. Heal.
    Archers whose idea of being a good dd at a boss is...barrage. All well and good if they're capable of tanking but otherwise b:shocked
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Nob and pole pulled, and you have 2 clers in party? And neither had the wisdom to just bubble up in the middle? Sounds like the perfect situation to throw BB, while cler 2 focuses on purifying the people who have aggro.

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have to blame the second cleric for that situation. They're stealing aggro from the barb, and aren't help to heal....even though there are 2 debuffing bosses attacking, who both use AOE's. In this case, the senior cleric should have reverted to a healing mode. That's a lot of work for a non-rebirth cleric.

Also, squad could have potentially reset Nob and Pole by jumping into the water, and making it easier on non-rebirths, so the tanks do assume some responsibility for that.

The 2nd rebirth cleric also assumes responsibility for stealing aggro from the barb. There's a time and place for everything, and that isn't the time or place. There is single target healing to be done, Aoe healing, double purification, and a team member down that needs to be revived. The second cleric did a poor job there.

And true....the sin needed a bow.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nob and pole pulled, and you have 2 clers in party? And neither had the wisdom to just bubble up in the middle? Sounds like the perfect situation to throw BB, while cler 2 focuses on purifying the people who have aggro.

Those AOEs interrupt BB. Although it really is the second cleric's fault for not healing. I understand that sometimes it's nice to not have to care about healing and just DD because someone else has in handled, but that doesn't mean completely ignore everything when the other cleric needs help.

I often went into violet dance during BHs on my rebirth if there was a second cler. But if anything started going wrong, I at least purified/WoP/heal with buffs, if not leave VD and go full support.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    An RB cleric should be able to tank Nob and Pole by themselves anyways. :/
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited July 2014
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    Those AOEs interrupt BB. Although it really is the second cleric's fault for not healing. I understand that sometimes it's nice to not have to care about healing and just DD because someone else has in handled, but that doesn't mean completely ignore everything when the other cleric needs help.

I often went into violet dance during BHs on my rebirth if there was a second cler. But if anything started going wrong, I at least purified/WoP/heal with buffs, if not leave VD and go full support.

The only time I've ever seen BB work at Nob (we didn't do Pole that time cause no one needed him) was when I was on my veno and the cleric BB'd out of range of the aoe because the melee tank was OP enough to not need heals, even though us ranged dds did need healing.

Indeed, I've had a twice rebirthed cleric solo tank Pole and Nob before, so when this cleric first started stealing aggro, it annoyed me slightly, but I thought, "Hey if they end up tanking it won't be an issue, it's been done before" but when they didn't even bother to self heal at a point when, I'm assuming, they could see I was having difficulties keeping everyone else including myself alive, I ended up having to heal them too, which just...really irritated me.

A few other things that annoy me:

People taking the attitude that, because no one died, everything went okay. Seeing CHBTillIDie clerics get praised for their healing abilities really rubs me the wrong way b:sad

Also people who take the aformentioned attitude insisting that because no one died, their poor healing skills are irrelevant. If I'm healing in a party, forgive me for not waiting til the tank has 10% hp before I start healing them (I've seen other clerics and mystics do this before).

Had a 62 sin in their FB59 rush in, start apsing mobs that no one else had hit, die in two hits and then declare "we need a high level to do this!!!11!" We had two venos in the party, one of whom had a herc =.= The 10x person who came to help certainly sped things up, but wasn't actually needed, c'mon b:surrender
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014

My cleric can solo 69 and kill all bosses, but having difficulties with pole b:surrender.

Something else thats annoy me during squad play especially at crucial time where you have to puri is...lag spike b:cry.

I mostly stated to squad when I'm lagging or something so they can have 2nd cleric or get ready with triple spark puri, but when random lagz spike occurs, there's nothing I can do.

I can only b:shocked while as I hit puri, nothing happens and the entire squad frozen, only a few moment after there's one dead squad member b:cry
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
    edited July 2014
    When a lesser geared cleric uses VD and DDs the whole time. To me you should always let the better geared/ sharded cleric DD and the lesser one should heal. Its a respect thing. For instance im G16 full immac garents. If in squad i see a cleric who is the same as me but has better refines. Then they can go DD. If i have a r9+ cleric, they can go dd. But when i see a cleric with just nab hp shards and lower refines then me, you can heal.

Also i saw a cleric BB during toad boss, enuf said.

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    When a lesser geared cleric uses VD and DDs the whole time. To me you should always let the better geared/ sharded cleric DD and the lesser one should heal. Its a respect thing. For instance im G16 full immac garents. If in squad i see a cleric who is the same as me but has better refines. Then they can go DD. If i have a r9+ cleric, they can go dd. But when i see a cleric with just nab hp shards and lower refines then me, you can heal.

Also i saw a cleric BB during toad boss, enuf said.

I understand your point of view and think like you, but some people prefer the cleric with the best weapon to heal cause he have stronger heals, which is ridiculous, a TT99 weapon would be enough for a skilled cleric to heal properly and keep people alive, I did heal successfully all instance with a TT99 without people dying, the only instances I haven't done on cleric is FSP/UCH, but for the rest when I was running with a cleric with a better weapon then I was healing.

It goes with communication, when you enter an instance and see the other cleric have a lower weapon you can ask him politely to heal and that you will DD (and support heal if needed). If he refuse then just heal, you are a cleric it shouldn't be a huge deal to heal, that's what clerics are for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute