I got you!.......again

Options
$picylovah - Sanctuary
$picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Screenshots and Videos
Remember when I had you, and then didnt, and then had you again, but then didnt anymore, now I got you covered again! Bet u were looking for an NW Video POV of Blademaster just 5 minutes ago! b:pleased

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2DUM_gkRk

if there's someone that could help me make my overlay look decent Id greatly appreciate that ^^ I have no clue how to do it so I just improvised a little n made the thing I have now, but clearly it doesnt look that great

either way, enjoy b:thanks
IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
Post edited by $picylovah - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Your overlay seems fine with the chibis :) Are you looking for an overlay card that has a pretty pattern or something?
    Also on your transitions, use a very fast fade rather then a snip - its more please-able to the eye. Exampling my Archer WS Run (thoguh ni cant use overlay cards because im just restricted to movie maker >_<'')
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    when I tried to get rid of the colors around the chibi (since its originally a rectangle but I wanted the background to go away so u see the game) it also got rid of a lot of other things in the black box and such and now it kinda looks pretty bad, im guessing this is smtn with the colors or whatever. I dun know nothing about this stuff
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry