Quite bored

Options
_Shrimp_ - Archosaur
_Shrimp_ - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Etherblade (West)
Anything worthwhile going on these days inside/outside of PWI?
Looking to finally get back into something or another. b:bye

(And I'm doing well, Katt.. Just been working 24/7. Last thread was closed, didn't want you to think I just ignored you. b:surrender )
Post edited by _Shrimp_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Calliente_ - Archosaur
    _Calliente_ - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hey stranger, funny I was thinking about getting back into PWI again after a 2+year break. How the hell have you been do you even remember me lol?
    Downloading the game now hope to see ya ingame C=
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Might I suggest going to a pvp server... well if you're starting over. The pve servers are being destroyed by legal bots.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    how can he replace his friends and experiences tho?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • _Shrimp_ - Archosaur
    _Shrimp_ - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Muy Calliente. b:dirty
    Of course I do. I've been doing well, how about you? Haven't redownloaded PWI yet, but let me know what you think of it when/if you do! If it turns out crappy, message me if you find anything else. <3
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    as usual the game itself sucks, but it's not so bad to chill on.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hey stranger, funny I was thinking about getting back into PWI again after a 2+year break. How the hell have you been do you even remember me lol?
    Downloading the game now hope to see ya ingame C=

Hey Callie b:bye
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I almost re downloaded. But seems the same'o same'o 20 min face roll TWs is the preferred game play here.

Been at Neverwinter for quite awhile. It's a waste of effort, they seem to nerf every class I wanna play to obsolete **** every patch.

Just DLed Swordsman... It could have potential, we will see.

anyway HAIS!!
    re
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I almost re downloaded. But seems the same'o same'o 20 min face roll TWs is the preferred game play here.

One can find 1h+ TWs if one truly wants to, just have to pick ones faction accordingly. Its bout priorities, you can either sit there with all the land and no TW or you can pick one of the smaller factions, have less land but somewhat balanced TWs. Or you can do one of the small factions, which can easily have long TWs.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • coopoor
    coopoor Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    hide your hubby your absolutely correct in saying the smaller factions are having more fun tw's an who cares about the land i would rather have the fun
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    frack TW. Lost it's luster years ago. Nabski is right, just a cool game to chill on. b:kiss
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    swordsman is turning out to be fun. It in a way has the old pwi feel to it. Same level curve pre FC days. At the moment it is all open world pvp. Same game engine as pwi but later version.(angelica 3) so of course better graphics... Has all the vanity for the girly girls and shemales, and more. Player interaction has the same cuddle option, but now added holding hands, piggy back, shared mounting front or back for the female, even same sex can share mounts, marriages (m/f). Fasion, dyes, crafting, refining, gems.

They don't have races, or classes, but schools. But still in the end its tank/healer/dps/utility dynamics.

PvP is open world post 30. Pretty much all the same stuff pwi has such as guildbase, which is pvpable, arenas, and soon territory wars.

While the theme is mostly based on martial arts, you still get the magic/fighter fantasy game play while in action, as a caster or in your face type of playstyle.

Not saying its a replacment, but certainly worth a try. At the start it may seem a bit over whelming, typical for Chinese games, but once you get the basics down you're on a roll.
    re