PWI pre-allocated 10 attribute points upon Reawaken 2 (with video evidence)

Options
mondego22
mondego22 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Quality Corner
SYNOPSIS

Upon Reawakening II, once my new lvl1 character spawned, 10 points were pre-allocated to a random attribute. My Mystic got it in dex, and my Cleric got it in Vitality. I am qualifying random because it happened both toons to different attributes.

After it happened the first time, I decided to record it on my other char when he Reawaken 2. The video is available in ticket# 140706-000272.

These points were NOT allocated at one time and used that stone to reset them earlier. (My IQ is too high to put dex on a mystic.) What's odd though is that sometimes some attributes will be green instead of white, giving the illusion that it was enhanced by gear. This is a separate bug but causes confusion when attempting to understand this one (present in the video). Even the lowest attribute value, 5 will sometimes be green. The 15 dex I found on my Mystic was white immediately upon reawakening 2.

STEPS

Acquire the stone to Reawaken II from Primal. Go to NPC and reawaken. When your new level 1 character spawns, he will have 10 non-enhanced, non-gear-related attributes added to a random attribute.

RESULT

You will have 10 points less in the attribute you wanted to put them in, and it will cost me up the **** to get them back, so these 10 points are very important. Customer Service will not reset them, even though video evidence was provided that I didn't allocate them and the game screwed up, clearing them of the possibility that I might be a scammer.

EXAMPLE

I would hope I get to allocate them all myself. One of the benefits of Reawakening is to get more attribute points, but if i can't allocate them where I want, then that's no benefit at all.

VIDEO

There is no place I can find to upload a video. Please instruct me how and I can add it to this post if it is necessary for public viewing.

SUMMARY

It is easy to miss this because some points may have been pre-allocated into the attribute that the end user would have wanted anyway, or they may have been too ecstatic about the boatload of attributes they get to allocate and missed seeing it. I encourage everyone to check their characters for mis-allocated attributes though you won't notice it if it was pre-allocated to a favorable attribute anyway. I am personally 0 for 2. It is not unreasonable to assume the same ratio has happened to others.
Post edited by mondego22 on

Comments

• Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Did you check if you had war avatar cards equipped...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    You are probably wearing cards that gives you attribute points, the stats will be shown as white colored. Use youtube to upload videos.
    This is a test
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    What the others have said. It's probably War Avatar cards that you didn't remove.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    mondego22 wrote: »
    VIDEO

There is no place I can find to upload a video. Please instruct me how and I can add it to this post if it is necessary for public viewing.

Says it all to me, you had War Avatar cards equipped since those give exactly 10 stats.
    Being unable to find ANY place to upload a video means you haven't tried at all (google "video upload" and there's plenty, not even mentioning YouTube which probably everyone knows about) and surely have overlooked your war avatars.
  • mondego22
    mondego22 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    indeed it was war avatar cards. this fooled A LOT of people.

thank you