Lol some things never change

Options
_Scaletta_ - Harshlands
_Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
So I notice I dont log for almost a full 2 months, check the news feeds and besides the +10 sale pwi has come up with some pretty rediculous stuff I mean really GM coins? Is there any positive changes recently to make me enclined to log?
Post edited by _Scaletta_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    It's a coin think. Not the best executed one, but a start from them for something we've needed badly.

No major changes or expansions or anything like that, so if you didn't like things before you won't like them now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Scalletta this is a "Coin Sink" and yes it does actually help people who play now actively and currently as the server economy becomes more stable the more coins you "ERASE" from the economy thus increasing the value of ingame coin when there is less of it to go around meaning slowly by proxy market prices will stop sky rocketing out of control. That is if everything goes according to plan.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    If they were really worried about the economy and wanted to drain coins out of it

They would,
    Get rid of the in game botting they implemented.
    Get ride of coins for TW rewards.
    Get rid of the Dragon quests thing that gives coin just to take the quest.
    And keep them out. Instead they are having this "coin sink", while all this other stuff is still there.

Sure people would get pissed if these things were removed, but people already are pissed, for various reasons. PWE doesnt give a **** that people are pissed anyway (they have shown that), they are worried about the money they bring in. Thats why they want people to get rid of their coins, to buy more zen.

They made it so people literally dont even have to be at their computer to make coin. They made it so you can log in, get a quest and get a few 100K in coins, multiply that by how ever many chars they have, and each of their multiple accounts. Make a mill in coins in a matter of minutes.
    There isnt much they can do now, they broke pretty much everything in game, and the only way to fix it, is to shut down the game, which I feel is going to happen sooner then people think. Support staff pretty much doesnt exist. GMs and now CMs are seen about as often as Bigfoot, and servers have seen a pretty big decline in attendance recently and seems to keep declining.
    NGTUy53.png

• JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Scalletta this is a "Coin Sink" and yes it does actually help people who play now actively and currently as the server economy becomes more stable the more coins you "ERASE" from the economy thus increasing the value of ingame coin when there is less of it to go around meaning slowly by proxy market prices will stop sky rocketing out of control. That is if everything goes according to plan.

by that logic anyone with common sense would keep their money and ultimately rule the "new economy" over those stupid enough to throw the money away seeing as it isnt a mandatory event.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    by that logic anyone with common sense would keep their money and ultimately rule the "new economy" over those stupid enough to throw the money away seeing as it isnt a mandatory event.

This games economy got funny when they introduced bots. You have dozens of people asking thier friends who quit for thier accounts so they can have an army of bots. Remove bots so theres less coins going around :P. I mean theres nothing wrong with botting but you have people going out buying computers for $2k so thier computers can handle a million clients all at once. I wonder if they will ever fix it until then real is much more enjoyable